Build recomendations

Options
Kentroyven - Harshlands
Kentroyven - Harshlands Posts: 37 Arc User
edited October 2012 in Seeker
Right so I made my seeker as soon as they came out and came up with my own build, that alternated between 2 different point spending methods every 2 levs (or a total of X every 4 levs)

Then my comp crashed and it took me 8 months to get a replacement. b:sad
Best part of it? I cant remember my old build b:angry

So who wants to give me a recomendation formy end game

Stats below: (Provided with no buffs or gear whatsoever)

Lev: 71

Str: 181 Dex: 141

Vit: 43 Mag: 5

Spendable: 5

HP: 2845 MP: 1323

I believe I was trying to get some extra crit chance and accuracy in there with Dex, other then that ????????

- Ty
Post edited by Kentroyven - Harshlands on

Comments

• qz8
    qz8 Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    For my seeker, I brought my dex up to 160. That gives you a nice crit percentage and is enough for you to use all your endgame weapons. As for strength and vit, it's really your preference. I went with a hybrid where i added 3 str on even levels and 2 str 1 vit on odds. Hope this helped
  • _Ernesto_ - Raging Tide
    _Ernesto_ - Raging Tide Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    as a pure str seeker, i've to say, dont go pure str earlier b:surrender u'll need just 160 of dex to wear r9 sword, so just cap vitality at 50 and then just str, that may increase all ur dmg b:laugh i know about that i can hit 40~45k with my 2 debuffs on some bosses with a imperial sword +4 b:dirty and is like the weakest sword for lvl 80-90
  • HPbuffer - Raging Tide
    HPbuffer - Raging Tide Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    At 100 I had 85 vit 160 dex and rest in str. Once I got decent refines and gear dropped my vit to 50 and added str. BIG difference in DD power and defense.