Light veno build mess up?

FatalNight - Dreamweaver
FatalNight - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
edited October 2012 in Venomancer
Well, I quit around 2009 and came back this year randomly.b:chuckle

I remember having this problem of being short on attribute points because for whatever reason as a low lvler I put a lot into vitality (I think it was vit anyways).
My question now is...with the new weapons,armors,skills etc...what do I need to fix for my light veno?
I'm thinking I don't really want to buy resets at the moment until I'm sure I've come back to PWI, so...yeah.b:shocked

Welp. I'm far behind on everything so any help would be greatly appreciated. 8)

Lvl 75 stats as of now without bonus:
Mag 224
Vit 9
Str 78
Dex 79
Post edited by FatalNight - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Tigress_eye - Sanctuary
    Tigress_eye - Sanctuary Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I think as long as you keep your str and dex 4 points above your current lvl for each lvl you should be fine and be able to keep up with the armor requirements (at level 100 they should both be at least 104). As for vit, it would be best to keep that at 3~5 so you can put all of the leftover points into magic. Since you're not looking to buy a reset note at the moment, using an ornament (ring, neck, belt) with a bit of magic on it would maybe help with that for now. Well, good luck out there b:cute hopefully other people will give some advice also.
  • akosireann
    akosireann Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    any build outside of pure mag is a mess up ijs...
    Go Pure or go Fail

You have enemies? Good. That means you stood up for something in your life - Winston Churchill

Status of PvP in RT

The best pk in Raging Tides is in World Chat- Dylena
  • mm2000
    mm2000 Posts: 218 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    akosireann wrote: »
    only build that is a mess up is pure mag ijs...

Fixed for you. Might as well make an arcane pure magic barb while you're at it. Just shut up and play another game you failure, hiding behind a weak pet means nothing when they get killed easily... Dead veno doesn't do well.

@OP your build is perfectly fine, just get certain equips that would help deal more damage or build more of a survival rate.
  • Cathulion - Dreamweaver
    Cathulion - Dreamweaver Posts: 235 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Is your veno LA APS or LA magic hybrid?

If it's LA then you need a LOT of stat boosts from gear to get everything fixed right. 101 500 points total, 103/103 str and dex, thats 206 off of magic already and vit. But your magic will suffer badly the more you take off of it to the point where it only just literally tickles the enemy.

But hey if you have the money to make a good LA veno go ahead by all means! As long as your happy end game with what you made.
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Is your veno LA APS or LA magic hybrid?

If it's LA then you need a LOT of stat boosts from gear to get everything fixed right. 101 500 points total, 103/103 str and dex, thats 206 off of magic already and vit. But your magic will suffer badly the more you take off of it to the point where it only just literally tickles the enemy.

But hey if you have the money to make a good LA veno go ahead by all means! As long as your happy end game with what you made.

you dont need any extra stats to equip LA and a weapon to you current level if you stat 1 str 1 dex 3 mag every level.

you need 54 str str to equip lvl 100 magic gear and you cant go lower than 3 stat point on any stat.

you are really in the hole, 151 magic points at lvl 100 v a pure magic. subtract from that the dex you get from cape/tome/rings/neck/belt (since an AA could restat the str just like an LA) . and that number can drop quite a lot more
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Did someone say LA veno?

You can absolutely have very high defensive stats with robe veno, especially in fox form. the only difference really is hp.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • kawaiijen
    kawaiijen Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Did someone say LA veno?

You can absolutely have very high defensive stats with robe veno, especially in fox form. the only difference really is hp.

Don't forget you can engrave those rings for more stats to allocate into others as you see fit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the sig <3

GM Support * Contact Me * Have a Suggestion?
  • Kiseop - Harshlands
    Kiseop - Harshlands Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I'm always insecure about what build to follow, as a veno...

I'm a LA veno atm, but people keep telling me to go pure mag... actually i'm always unsure... sometimes i think pure mag will makes things easier to farm, but when i think about late game LA/HA seems like a better choice, i prefer being able to surive than have decent damage, i wanted to go HA, actually, but i failed at planning a build, so i'm LA at the moment

Does LA have better surviabability than AA?
  • Raziyal - Archosaur
    Raziyal - Archosaur Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I'm always insecure about what build to follow, as a veno...

I'm a LA veno atm, but people keep telling me to go pure mag... actually i'm always unsure... sometimes i think pure mag will makes things easier to farm, but when i think about late game LA/HA seems like a better choice, i prefer being able to surive than have decent damage, i wanted to go HA, actually, but i failed at planning a build, so i'm LA at the moment

Does LA have better surviabability than AA?

Both have good survivabiltiy, depending on what you put in your armor.
    AA will have more Magical Def
    While LA has a mix of both Magic and Physical def.
    HA has alot more physical def (Mine has 28k) but has really low magical Defence meaning shes squishy on magical mobs and classes in pk.

Not that its difficult to kill magic classes its just a pain if they spot you first haha.

If your meaning hp survivability... Their both around the same with 5k hpish. unless you put in shards to boots your hp.
    101 Veno (Sage) (Archo Server)
    102 Archer (Sage)
    104 Barb (Sage)
    101 Psy (Demon)
    104 Veno (Sage (sanc server)