Rememberance Event Rewards

daddysdamsel
daddysdamsel Posts: 2 Arc User
edited September 2012 in General Discussion
Hi!

So I've heard it passed around the Momma Beast that if you turn in 60 red envelopes you get a permanent mount...50 envelopes get you a temp flyer

Anyone know if this is true/can confirm this or no?

Thanks!!
Post edited by daddysdamsel on

Comments

• Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    A chance to get a mount on the pack (cost 5 envelops each pack if i'm not wrong)

And yes there's a temporary fly that cost a certain amount of envelops.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Sidwinder - Heavens Tear
    Sidwinder - Heavens Tear Posts: 353 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    To get the mount if you turn in 1 envelope I believe it's .05% chance to get it if you turn in 5 envelopes at once it's a .5% chance. Your odds are much better turning in 5 at a time to get the mount. Not to mention when turning in 5 at a time you have a chance at ecstacy card and excitment cards to. I think you have to be 100+ to have the 5 at a time option though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sidwinder-HT
  • zoolee76
    zoolee76 Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Nothing is true about this event, except that its on luck..or not...if im working as hard as the others why can they have the mount and me not? :) its just a retorical question but...i dont know i would like to have that mount too b:surrender
  • Cathulion - Dreamweaver
    Cathulion - Dreamweaver Posts: 235 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Mount 0.5% chance
    Excitement 9.5% chance
    Ectasy 20% chance
    Others-garbage.

50 Red envelopes-30 days flyer.

Mount is a luck chance, and I managed to get 1 on the first dew days of event. As far as I know there is no "60 day for mount" choice.
  • Anri_Rose - Archosaur
    Anri_Rose - Archosaur Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I tried the event last night but I didnt really enjoy myself, too many people in to small an area
    camping the stuff. I thought it was a good event overall they should widen the scope and region it would work no more tight control of the stuff. that always kills it for me, really enjoyed the Archo Attack though, got lots of DQ items to sell.
    Where have all the mages gone. Long time casting.
    Who altered my siggy im
    kinda scared b:shocked