What TW guild to join?

2»

Comments

• XShui - Lost City
    XShui - Lost City Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Im thinking about to join Sacrament. They like a family kinda.
    I got to know a few Sacrament members in BH 100's etc aswell. Really nice ppl.
    When I mentioned my gear isn't as good they all said they have been in my situation, too.
    And they TW.
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    k, join them then.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Thirsa - Harshlands
    Thirsa - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    First of all, there is no "helpful tw faction" out there in your sense. If you are serious about upgrading your gear, you must find a "serious" faction instead of a "helpful" one.

You must look for factions which will give you enough upportunities to farm your gear. During a 2x event or other types of events, you must be able to quickly form a squad within your guildmates and get the most out of those events. Personally, I think this is way better than having some free perfect shards becouse with a pro squad, you can earn enough coins to buy a bagfull of perfect shards only from a single event.

In terms of tw, your guild must have at least 70-75 ppl online during tw time and use vocal communication softwares to effectively guide squads around the instance. It wont be much fun if your faction loses all the wars they get in.
  • XShui - Lost City
    XShui - Lost City Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I just joined DarkEvil xD
  • TheDendra - Harshlands
    TheDendra - Harshlands Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Tell your gaming character to link tali next caster. xD

It's against my religion to link talismans and totems.
  • Verdya - Harshlands
    Verdya - Harshlands Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Okay, I just now saw this post and I want to say some things about what I have read. And for those of you that do not know who I am, I am Leader of Sacrament.

XShui, I wish you would have got in touch with me in-game at some point before you joined DarkEvil. I don't know how they are as a guild, but if things don't work out, you ARE welcome in Sacrament.

Someone at some point said that Sacrament is a joke as a serious TW faction. While I don't agree with the...method you chose to describe us, it is more or less true, none the less. We're NOT a serious TW faction. Yes, we are on the map at the beginning of the reset, and will stay on it for as long as possible, but we're not TRYING to be a dominating guild on the map. We TW simply because we enjoy it. Win or lose, we don't lose members after a TW, and we don't lose members after we stop TWing for the season. Because it's just a fun aspect of the game, the same as any other aspect. Yes, we are a family-oriented guild. Most of my members have been with me for a year or longer - which is a long time considering we've really only been around since January of 2011, and have only been 90+ for about 6 months now.

Looking at your gear, XShui, I would have to agree with most of the previous posts. You're simply not ready - gear wise - for a 'serious' TW guild (that being Infamous, Dark, Omerta, Crimson, Kylin, and Mayhem). They only accept the more...elite (for lack of a better word) with gear. You would definitely do much better being in a guild like Sacrament or DarkEvil or other 'part-time' TWing guilds until you got your gear up to g14 or higher (most larger guilds don't accept anyone under g15 anyway). But the guilds like mine, Capitol, DarkEvil, etc., will be the best place for you. Any guild that has members that are actively working on their OWN gear, you are much more likely to receive help getting yours. Your gear is perfectly acceptable for Sacrament, we only require TT90 or equivalent +, so you would fit right in here. Feel free to PM me in game if you are interested, or want more details about how I run the faction and all that.

Oh, and for the record, I was very proud to see my guild's name mentioned, 'joke of a TW guild' or not, it's still nice to be acknowledged as being one of the top guilds in one aspect or another b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Subtraction - Harshlands
    Subtraction - Harshlands Posts: 690 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    You're simply not ready - gear wise - for a 'serious' TW guild (that being Infamous, Dark, Omerta, Crimson, Kylin, and Mayhem).

i lol'd
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Ewa Sonnet has the best pair of jugs ever. Nothing else compares." - Eoria.
    HE'S OVERALL KNOWLEDGE OF THE CLASS IS LEGIT.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    i lol'd

Ur just mad you don't make 32978589324768937 billion coins a day doing trials like Omerta.
    If you did you could buy r8 recast, but instead u have to settle for r9 or 3rd recast nirvana like all the other loser guilds, noob.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • bloodwold2391
    bloodwold2391 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    was bored and browsing and came across this isnt longknife in imfamous now lol
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    was bored and browsing and came across this isnt longknife in imfamous now lol

No and Necro. b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited January 2013
    That really could've been sent as a pm. Anyway, please do not post in threads whose last reply is a month or more old. This is called a necro and it is against forum policy. Thank you.b:thanks

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
This discussion has been closed.