Any good place to grind exp wise ....

Asassinate - Raging Tide
Asassinate - Raging Tide Posts: 25 Arc User
edited September 2012 in General Discussion
Any experienced players recommend me a grinding spot mainly for exp but of course good drops wouln't be bad either. Now I don't even get 0.1% per mob, even at 0.1% that'll be 1000 mobs just for one level. So any place where I can get good exp grinding. I could run FC over and over suppose, but thought just ask if good grinding spots do exist exp wise.

Thx
Post edited by Asassinate - Raging Tide on

Comments

• seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    When I had my first sin at your level, my 2 choices were the:

Crystaline wardens ~ in the southwest of land of burning heart

Osaurian cavalry ~ east of the (east barrier village) near {1k streams}

Both have mediocre close attack capacities 'APS and damage wise' (though be sure too get up in the faces of the cavalry mobs their ranged attacks are annoying)

Then just activate some 'life powders, attendance reward Defense Badges & have some hp pots ready "Just incase ya need them on occasion anyways" '

And then just ribstrike them up close to nerf their already slow APS's and confetti them with your normal aps strikes and walla they be down....

"Note that: another advantage too both sites during x2 drops is that you're really close to towns that you can NPC the drops at when you've filled to the max in your bag..."b:victory
  • Asassinate - Raging Tide
    Asassinate - Raging Tide Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    seitori wrote: »
    When I had my first sin at your level, my 2 choices were the:

Crystaline wardens ~ in the southwest of land of burning heart

Nice tip on wardens easy kills b:victory thx b:thanks
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    yp yw...b:victory
  • NakedGirl - Heavens Tear
    NakedGirl - Heavens Tear Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Pretty much any of the mobs outside burning heart area are good for exp at your level. Welcome to the ranks of getting higher level, it gets much worse. At level 102 now I get 1 mil (yes one million) exp. for completing the cube for a whopping 0.1 and sometimes I get 0.2 percent exp. for that. So do not be discouraged at less than 0.1 percent for one mob lol. Also all around east barrier village are good mobs to get exp. and drops. I myself would stay away from the magic ones to the side of east barrier and go across the little "road" and get the physical mobs, they don't hit so hard and have good exp. and drops are not too bad. Good luck and have a great day. PS, if you just want exp. go to PV by yourself and grind in there. Great exp. but no drops.
    Helping those who help themselves... NakedGirl 103 cleric Heaven's Tear. b:kissb:bye
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Welcome to the ranks of getting higher level, it gets much worse. At level 102 now I get 1 mil (yes one million) exp. for completing the cube for a whopping 0.1 and sometimes I get 0.2 percent exp. for that.

Just wait until you hit 103. You'll need 1.339mil just to see your bar move .1%.b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Valley of the Scarred - lvl 90+ i believe = awesome place to gain exp, and good drops as well. I usually do 10 pulls a day = 1% exp at lvl 101. For lvl 90~100, that exp will be considerable. Only down side, need to do the killing yourself. As a sin, not sure what kind of weapon you need. BM have it easy, stun, hf, aoe, all mobs dead with any decent axes with some refines. Barbs can arma. Wizzy, psy, mystic, clerics, have their aoe.

I guess triple spark,subsea, earthen rift should help.
  • Astraea - Raging Tide
    Astraea - Raging Tide Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Valley of the Scarred - lvl 90+ i believe = awesome place to gain exp, and good drops as well. I usually do 10 pulls a day = 1% exp at lvl 101. For lvl 90~100, that exp will be considerable. Only down side, need to do the killing yourself. As a sin, not sure what kind of weapon you need. BM have it easy, stun, hf, aoe, all mobs dead with any decent axes with some refines. Barbs can arma. Wizzy, psy, mystic, clerics, have their aoe.

I guess triple spark,subsea, earthen rift should help.

Valley of the Scarred (oht map 3) is only obtainable at lv95+ after atleast 1 full delta, which for sins.... might not even get access to till 100+ and 4-5aps. (finding delta on sin on RT is even worse than trying to find reg nirvana on a wiz).
    "Common sense isn't so common anymore." ~ Yusiong - Lost City
    b:surrender
  • kawaiijen
    kawaiijen Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Valley of the Scarred (oht map 3) is only obtainable at lv95+ after atleast 1 full delta, which for sins.... might not even get access to till 100+ and 4-5aps. (finding delta on sin on RT is even worse than trying to find reg nirvana on a wiz).

False. The first time a Full Rebirth is required is to get into Moonshade Desert and again for the last boss for your 100 culti.

Getting into VoS only requires up to wave 5 and some TT bosses.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the sig <3

GM Support * Contact Me * Have a Suggestion?
  • Astraea - Raging Tide
    Astraea - Raging Tide Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    KawaiiJen wrote: »
    False. The first time a Full Rebirth is required is to get into Moonshade Desert and again for the last boss for your 100 culti.

Getting into VoS only requires up to wave 5 and some TT bosses.

noted, been a while since done any of the oht chain, just remembered that my sin still needs 2 full deltas to finish 100 culti (1 for map 4 and the other for culti itself x.x)
    but what i was sayin still stands on RT atleast, getting a delta of any kind full or even to w2/3 is hard for sins as most will only take them if theyre 4-5aps which can only be reached at 100+
    "Common sense isn't so common anymore." ~ Yusiong - Lost City
    b:surrender