Chienkun costs

Options
Fate/Soul - Lost City
Fate/Soul - Lost City Posts: 74 Arc User
edited September 2012 in General Discussion
Is there anywhere I can find the amount of chienkuns required to trasnfer over refines and gems from r9, thanks in advanced b:bye
Post edited by Fate/Soul - Lost City on

Comments

• Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Fate/Soul - Lost City
    edited September 2012
    Options

So if I understand this chart correctly transfering a weapons +12 refine and (2) g11 gems would cost 1077 chienkuns b:surrender
  • kawaiijen
    kawaiijen Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    So if I understand this chart correctly transfering a weapons +12 refine and (2) g11 gems would cost 1077 chienkuns b:surrender

Correct, however I think I read that the sockets were saved automatically, though you might have to pay for them anyways to save your shards...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the sig <3

GM Support * Contact Me * Have a Suggestion?
  • Fate/Soul - Lost City
    edited September 2012
    Options
    KawaiiJen wrote: »
    Correct, however I think I read that the sockets were saved automatically, though you might have to pay for them anyways to save your shards...

Well the reason I was wondering is because I was told that from r9 to r9 recast, everything needs to be saved and from recast r9 to 3rd r9 it automatically transfers. I'm not sure how true that is, was just trying to see how much it would actually cost compared to just getting shards and orbs all over again.
  • kawaiijen
    kawaiijen Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Well the reason I was wondering is because I was told that from r9 to r9 recast, everything needs to be saved and from recast r9 to 3rd r9 it automatically transfers. I'm not sure how true that is, was just trying to see how much it would actually cost compared to just getting shards and orbs all over again.

Going from R9 to R9 Recast has no costs. From R9 Recast to R9 S3 is where you have to pay the chenkun stone fee to save.

Unless you get it on a sale like I did getting my hat and cape to g16 (which was 1.4k chenkun stones) In most cases it's cheaper to start from scratch considering after that anni pack sale most of the items on sale are cheaper and in high supply at the moment.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the sig <3

GM Support * Contact Me * Have a Suggestion?