What is wrong with some ppl?

2»

Comments

• kriegerseele
    kriegerseele Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    FuzzyWuzz wrote: »
    Whats wrong with people is the horrible inception of the "elite" factor.

It makes this panda sad, but the fact is that now the soft cap for the game is 101, if you push it, or took advantage of the past, a character may even be 105. Gratz to them. Ocean sales make +10 the norm for the semi-elite (those who want to pretend they can solo the game and have an ego and love to talk it up) and compounds the issue.

What? You don't have +10 Nirv or +10 r8 or even +anything R9? Lets ignore you.

The ability to access supreme gear with no effort is what leads to the situation where tons of characters are being ingnored for lots of game content. The worst part is, from Fuzzy's exp, is the people that practice such things can`t even keep up with what they WC for. Makes the panda sick to think of how many "+10 or gtfo" squads he has seen where the person asking for it will end up being the lowest DD in the squad.

Don't pay such people in WC any mind...

Don't pay any mind to APS who want this or that...

The VAST MAJORITY of every server is in the same boat where they look at such things and wonder why they arn't accepted.

WC is a bad way to find a squad for anything.

Might take some work and some time, but a good faction is worth 10 billion teles to try find a squad and worth 20 billion hrs of watching WC for a squad.

^^+10 to that!
    so much ppl thinking there leet/pro stuff make a good player of them...and just be fail.
    Looking for another "Fair for All" Game now...
  • Sxydreamer - Heavens Tear
    Sxydreamer - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I agree, I do find it a little rude to ask for something and then ignore people when they respond to the question. In general, If I have 3-4 pms, I'll whisper them why they can't come. If I have more than that, I'll take it to WC. "Squad full, thanks," or "looking for tank/healer only now, thanks," etc. It's just courtesy so the person knows that you heard them/saw them and just can't accomodate them for whatever reason. And not that you've DC'ed or chosen to ignore them, or have some sort of problem with them, etc.

i tend to do the same if the whispers i got were low i will pm them back saying sorry squad full or allready got..... If there are to many pms i do exactly wat she said
  • _Shaleena_ - Dreamweaver
    _Shaleena_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Yes Cathulion common courtesy does NOT equal responding to 20 pm's, BUT if you have a tele to WC to fill a squad then you ought to have a tele to WC that that squad is full. I do realize though that sometimes people dont realize they are low on teles until they are out and it's not always practical to get more to WC, BUT I usually try to make sure i have a few teles on me if I'm going to WC to fill squad. It's only 10-11K for a tele usually so its not that expensive to pick up a couple extra...ijs
  • _Shaleena_ - Dreamweaver
    _Shaleena_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    When I form squads for BH's I get a LOT of pm's so I get what I asked for, wether its a specific class or "any class 1st pm" and I generally get too many pms to respond to all saying "sorry full". There's a reason for this.

Common courtesy does NOT equal responding to 20 pm's for a spot saying its full.
    I try to help out when someone is looking for a specific class for bhs , cultis ect. when i have the time and they've been asking in wc for a bit.

I watched someone wc for well over an hour one day for an aoer for wave 4 culti. After i got done with my stuff, i thought i would pm to help out.

Me: archer (103) for W4.
    The reply i got was almost instant:
    Her: link weapon.
    Me: what does it matter youve been wcing for over an hour for aoe.
    Her: Sorry but we need at least r8 +5
    Me: -.- its not all about the weapon.
    Her: link weapon
    Me its about knowing what to do and team work.
    Her: link weapon.
    Me: Links weapon (r8 +10)
    Her: instant squad invite
    I decline the squad invite.
    Her: why?
    Me: Its not about the weapon, its about knowing what to do, and when to do it.

When i logged off an hour later, she was still wcing for an aoe for W4.b:laugh

To many people worry about what your weapon is, how high its refined ect.
    Lord only knows how we used to manage a full delta in tt90 with +3 and +4 refines.

I have been on both sides of this issue as well..but i've been on the game long enough many people know at least one of my 3 main toons so if i respond to their wc normally i get instant inv or "can you switch to your bm/cleric/mystic".

And on a side note, I have personally squadded with Nenor and I know she is a good archer...my only concern with her is the concern I have with ALL archers...they pull aggro so easily and if im on my cleric it scares me a little b/c i know how some ppl can be. You can be healing ur *** off and keeping everyone alive but if their charm ticks or they happen to get 1shot...its automatically the clerics fault. I had an incident like that a couple of 2x's ago with a sin....I was healing him constantly and throwing the occassional group heal and he started calling me a fail cleric b/c his charm was ticking...Well if you have **** gear and/or **** refines and you are wearing a charm you should KNOW the chances are high that even with the best healer your charm WILL tick in high end instances or you could even die. That is NOT the cleric's fault.
  • stinks
    stinks Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I like to park in handi-cap spaces wile handi-cap ppl make handi-cap faces b:chuckle.

I started this reply as a <____> for a purpose. Most ppl don't care and get what they want reguardless of what your perspective on them or your state of being.

Eg: I might WC, "Forming BH Aba! Need +5 Pm Me Class For Invite!" Then it happeneds... the unpredictable Bio-hazzard, and I have to run to the bathroom lol.
    ijs you dont know whats going on in ppls real life. I have 2 kids and at any moment I have to just ignore everything thats going on in the game. It's a fact of life.

Then you have the ppl that have G11 gear and only want r9+12 ppl lol.
    I try to be nice and PM to ppl if my party is full, never had someone get mad at me for it and if they did I would just B-list them. If i get to many pm's I WC Sry party is full ty for all the PM's.

Not saying this applys to you but... if your normaly a rude person what goes around comes around. Eg: Someone WC for nivy party the other day, the same person that pked me in room 48 of cube wile i was digging. Now if he was that mean to me how many others has he been like that to, hell i might even join him to mess around and make him angry troll lol troll lol.

Anyway Ill have R9 soon and I plan to make runs for everyone IDK if you have tt90+2 gear, I'll hook you up. Like I said what goes around comes around.
  • Necare - Harshlands
    Necare - Harshlands Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I have been on both sides of this issue as well..but i've been on the game long enough many people know at least one of my 3 main toons so if i respond to their wc normally i get instant inv or "can you switch to your bm/cleric/mystic".

And on a side note, I have personally squadded with Nenor and I know she is a good archer...my only concern with her is the concern I have with ALL archers...they pull aggro so easily and if im on my cleric it scares me a little b/c i know how some ppl can be. You can be healing ur *** off and keeping everyone alive but if their charm ticks or they happen to get 1shot...its automatically the clerics fault. I had an incident like that a couple of 2x's ago with a sin....I was healing him constantly and throwing the occassional group heal and he started calling me a fail cleric b/c his charm was ticking...Well if you have **** gear and/or **** refines and you are wearing a charm you should KNOW the chances are high that even with the best healer your charm WILL tick in high end instances or you could even die. That is NOT the cleric's fault.

You should tell him that he should be happy that the charm ticks, it means he doesn't die.
    Once upon a time I was stuck in Hall of Deception.
    The Devs felt sorry for me having to smash lowbies all day, so they decided to promote me.
    I then rerolled a Psychic.