Items

Options
TectyRO - Sanctuary
TectyRO - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
edited September 2012 in Dungeons & Tactics
Hi , i'm here after 2 years of break and i wish someone can explain me how the items system work i mean i took the items from the shop [ that items are not so nice ] i saw others with weapons/armours so lightly , coloured . Thanks
Post edited by TectyRO - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    Vitenka - Dreamweaver Posts: 4,125 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Hi , i'm here after 2 years of break and i wish someone can explain me how the items system work i mean i took the items from the shop [ that items are not so nice ] i saw others with weapons/armours so lightly , coloured . Thanks

Uh.

I think I understand this question.

Basic answeR: Read what the item says it does. All of the stats are there.

But the colour hint is: White (no bonus), Blue (small bonus), Blue 2*, Purple 3* (more bonus), Yellow (crafted from molds), Green (crafted from special-instance-dungeon-stuff), Orange ('legendary'), Red ('omgwtfbbq'), Gold ('fuggedaboudit')

But this order ignores that some bonuses are just plain better than others; and other bonuses are better for your particular class.

So an item might show up as purple and have "Increased durability 10%" three times (which means the item wears out less quickly; almost meaningless), but an item with "Interval -0.1" can show up as blue (even though that's probably the most desired bonus on an item right now; as it lets you hit more often)

Level plays a part too - an level 10 sword with +100 attack won't have the base stats to compare with a level 70 sword with no bonuses; the total attack will still be lower.

So your best bet is to read what the items stats are, and do a bit of adding up as needed.