Few questions for a returning player (multi players in a household + a pk question)

Kentroyven - Harshlands
Kentroyven - Harshlands Posts: 37 Arc User
edited September 2012 in Dungeons & Tactics
Alright so I just came back to PW because several of my family members just started playing it. (Yay)

My concern was being banned over the accusation of multi-client abuse

Now I found this in the announcements:
*Example: If you're a family of 3 playing PWI, then you can have 2 accounts for each member of your family. You WILL have to prove this though if we notice any suspicious activity from your household.
Can anyone explain to me how this works? Is it ban first ask questions later? Explain yourself or be banned?
What qualifies as suspicious activity? What method would be used to prove yourself is asked?

Currently we have 3 computers running PWI with 4 players.
Although two of them will be forming the bulk of the activity (I handed over the torch of activity and went to university and thus dont have much free time b:cry and I am suspicious over the commitment of another) I just want to take preventive measures to make sure nothing goes wrong when playing.

Also in regards to PK, I have always played on Harshlands and do my eyes decieve me? Can lowbies pk and be pk'd? What exactly is the change?
Post edited by Kentroyven - Harshlands on

Comments

• amingwati
    amingwati Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I think the suspicious activity they're talking about is a bot related activity, like staying in one spot and farming something 24 hrs non stop, shouting every few second to advertise something, or anything that looks like it's done by a bot..
    And I'm not quite sure how to prove that.. Maybe for the first step you guys shouldn't use any indexed username such as kentroyven1, kentroyven2, and so on, because it will sounds like all the accounts was made by one person.. also don't use indexed email addresses and same passwords on all of that accounts..