DQ items NPC price...

_Wesa_ - Heavens Tear
_Wesa_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 54 Arc User
edited September 2012 in General Discussion
I just came back after a 5 month break from PWI. I only have 1 real question:

What happened to the DQ item npc prices? I get some that are only 1 coin now. Farming DQ items has always been my main source of making coins, so this kinda sucks. ; ;
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"People are capable of kindness beyond angels, yet we also commit sins that would put a demon to shame... We all stand precariously on the edge between darkness and light... And when we fall, we are greeted by only madness and chaos." ~Raogrimm: Galkan Talekeeper, Final Fantasy XI.
Venomancer 100: _Wesa_ - Semi-Active - Faction Leader: Jerusalem
Cleric 100: LilyKatt - Retired/Deleted. All storage Characters: Deleted
On Facebook: Manny's Menagerie
Post edited by _Wesa_ - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• KingCrash - Dreamweaver
    KingCrash - Dreamweaver Posts: 702 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    It's not all DQ, just the low level ones I'm afraid. The quests for your level range should have all had their coin rewards changed to compensate for the nerf in DQ.

Try doing your quests if you haven't already. They should reward you now with the coin you need to do the stuff you need.
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    The lower leveled DQ got a price nerf, but they're still useful for the Banker quest. In return, the lower leveled quests got their rewards upped, so it sort of balances out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • _Wesa_ - Heavens Tear
    _Wesa_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Oh, ok. Well, as a veno, it shouldn't be hard for me to farm higher level ones. The DQ31 items I've gotten were one coin each. The DQ41 ones are little over 1k each. I can work with it. Thanks! :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "People are capable of kindness beyond angels, yet we also commit sins that would put a demon to shame... We all stand precariously on the edge between darkness and light... And when we fall, we are greeted by only madness and chaos." ~Raogrimm: Galkan Talekeeper, Final Fantasy XI.
    Venomancer 100: _Wesa_ - Semi-Active - Faction Leader: Jerusalem
    Cleric 100: LilyKatt - Retired/Deleted. All storage Characters: Deleted
    On Facebook: Manny's Menagerie
  • dog10240
    dog10240 Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    People just farm Chest of Coins in delta/buy them for the 500 DQ points worth or 1,000 on x2 if it's DQ they want. Quest-wise banker's but that's not often enough anymore either since we go for stones to max expand bank.
  • Brandina - Sanctuary
    Brandina - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Some of the lower DQ can be sold at cat shops, but it takes time to find someone that will buy them.