G15 vs G16 vs R9

Options
2»

Comments

• knedl1234
    knedl1234 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    I receaved g15 daggers yesterday. When i got them stats were like SS + 19 magic + 19 dex lol. After one restat i idnt chance anything... they came out SS + 19dex + 1&crit.

Anyway my sin got 460 dex and not demon dagger devotion and i am not doted. I did dmg 61k in nirvana when i used my genie skill + HF + amp veno. Daggers are +0 refined and unsharded. So i like them very much :D
    b:chuckleb:pleasedb:victory
    Current:-http://pwcalc.com/c679a23e52d5e20f--&gt; all farmed <-

F2P FTW

b:thankshaters gonna hateb:thanks
  • Cotillion - Dreamweaver
    Cotillion - Dreamweaver Posts: 671 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Just thought I mention to the people on the first page. I've got a G15 with -int and GOF and still r9 is better simply because of the range+2... In my opinion at least.
    Some people think I'm nuts for wanting range as an add on my g16 Nirvana's. I would love range as an add....tho i believe i could only get +1 on them :(
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Some people think I'm nuts for wanting range as an add on my g16 Nirvana's. I would love range as an add....tho i believe i could only get +1 on them :(

I would of rerolled for -int + range instead of my -int +18 vit +18 vit hadnt somebody I know rerolled 15+ times just to get -int on her daggers, well she never got it before she quit. I luckboxed my daggers on 2nd roll and didnt feel like trying my luck more than that.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • SteelStar - Heavens Tear
    SteelStar - Heavens Tear Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    I would of rerolled for -int + range instead of my -int +18 vit +18 vit hadnt somebody I know rerolled 15+ times just to get -int on her daggers, well she never got it before she quit. I luckboxed my daggers on 2nd roll and didnt feel like trying my luck more than that.
    I ended up rolling mine over 30 times shooting for SS/GoF and range but the best I could come up with is what I've got now and that is GOF/-int/+vit. Although a pretty epic setup imo would be Gof/-int/+range or something like GoF/Range/Crit would be pretty awesome. b:victory
    It's a game and I'm proud to be a stupid fail demon barb!
    My EPIC Fail Demon Barb has 40k/48k HP and my stat points are as follows:
    VIT 552 STR 310 DEX 60! b:surrender
  • SinfuINature - Harshlands
    SinfuINature - Harshlands Posts: 533 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    i am wondering that if you do aoe on an fc pull or something... do you lose 5% hp per mob that you zerk on or -5% per each attack/skill you use if you zerk at all

example... fc pull = 50 mobs that are pulled... you subsea on those mobs and zerk on 25/50 mobs... is that -5% x1 for zerking on that attack/skill or is that -5% x25 for each mobs that you zerk on?... that would be -125% hp loss and you would be dead before any BP could make up for that loss...
  • kawaiijen
    kawaiijen Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    i am wondering that if you do aoe on an fc pull or something... ex. 3x spark + harmony + subsea + earthern and you zerk on subsea & earthern will you lose 5% hp on each mob that you zerk on? b/c thats A LOT of hp loss

No the proc is on skill not the target you hit. If you zerk proc your skill all of the mobs will take the x2 damage and you will only lose 5% hp but the BP gain will make up for it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the sig <3

GM Support * Contact Me * Have a Suggestion?
  • SinfuINature - Harshlands
    SinfuINature - Harshlands Posts: 533 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    k... thanks...
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    To make things clearer, GoF/SS proc rates are per skill rather than per mob. That's the easiest way to put it.
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • knedl1234
    knedl1234 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    I got my g15 daggers SS + int + 100 attck with 2x 75x GEM +10 and i tell u dmg is very nice ;D i can post pwcalc link too if u link too :Db:victory
    http://pwcalc.com/ba98927a408bae2a

Atm farming for frost ring + i need demon dagger devotion + i need vana helm cause atm i am widout helm :D b:bye

i did 320k with normal attack (no skill), no chill on, with hf on lvl 100 mob :D
    Current:-http://pwcalc.com/c679a23e52d5e20f--&gt; all farmed <-

F2P FTW

b:thankshaters gonna hateb:thanks