Rest in Peace: Nepherl

2»

Comments

• Svaarog - Sanctuary
    Svaarog - Sanctuary Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    thank you everyone that came to the service, and apologise i did not wanna talk to people, white is a great guy and best leader ever, ty for everything and all the help there

http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h453/slavennovisad/IMG_1028_zpsc3e1971c.jpg

Song that started the service http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YOovPkiMrk
    Viking Pride b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sn
  • Wickedbrew - Raging Tide
    Wickedbrew - Raging Tide Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    My sincerest condolences. I have played other MMOs, where players have passed away, and its never easy. The words you read on your screen are from another person, and while most never get the chance to meet face to face, the bond of friendship is no different. It is apparent from this thread, she touched many lives, made many friends, and will be greatly missed. To all of you, her friends, and her family, I will keep all in my thoughts. Remember the smiles, never forget the laughs, and hold dear the times spent together.

May she Rest in Peace.

~WB
    WeBeKinky Leader - lvl 10x psychic

If you don't like my attitude, you should realize I don't care.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's strange what desire will make foolish people do.
  • Descendus - Lost City
    Descendus - Lost City Posts: 338 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I can't say that I had the pleasure of knowing Nepherl, but I'd still like to offer my sincerest condolences to the family and her many friends. She was obviously highly admired and cherished by those around her.

R.I.P.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (Need better/up-to-date sig)

Remember my name. For it's the one you will fear in your waking nightmares...
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    ive never interacted with her but its quite shocking to see names you seen a long time, pass away =(

RIP
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • SecondToNone - Sanctuary
    SecondToNone - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Its been a year now and still thinking of you my Old Friend.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bearishidonteven
    bearishidonteven Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited September 2013
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    May she rest in peace. I'm sorry to hear about this.

Leaving this open, even if it's a necro. But will close if future posts are out of hand in my opinion.
  • WhiteShot - Sanctuary
    WhiteShot - Sanctuary Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    We will never forget you nephy!
  • Ephemerai - Sanctuary
    Ephemerai - Sanctuary Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    T___T Nephy...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Svaarog - Sanctuary
    Svaarog - Sanctuary Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    She still lives on :)

IMG00094.jpg
    Viking Pride b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sn
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    NECROOO!!!!!!!

Svaarog - Sanctuary replied to a message that was 2 months 6 days 18 hours 54 minutes old.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• whiskeywillie
    whiskeywillie Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    another year. Rest In Peace Old Friend
    key_art_second_to_none.jpg
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    another year.

Rest In Peace Old Friend

This looks like a NECRO!

whiskeywillie replied to a message that was 8 months 2 days 21 hours 29 minutes old.

Any thread over one month (30 days) old is considered to be a dead thread and you're not supposed to post in them. The person you are replying to probably doesn't care any more or can no longer be found on the forums. The topic itself could be out of date. Next time just make a new thread.

Let's see how long it takes for a mod to close this :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• whiskeywillie
    Another Year, Rest in PEACE old Friend.
  • aeternusdoleo
    aeternusdoleo Posts: 180 Arc User
    ... not sure if a public game forum is the best place for a memorial. Prolly better if, no pun intended, a mod tombstones this thread.
    ... forget your fears. And want no more...

Dawnglory player:
    Ulsyr - Khelvan - Evryn - Gromth
    And StoneSnake - CatSnakeshop for everyone's Common Stones and more!
  • phage69
    phage69 Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    This thread is from 2012 for starters and 2nd if it was going to be closed it would have already who are u to say ppl cant mourn here and celebrate their friend....so other than being rude and stepping over pplz graves like tht just stick to your public thread and if it doesnt involve u dont read it.........
  • whiskeywillie
    another year, Rest in Peace old Friend.
  • whiskeywillie
    It's been another year rest in peace old friend.
  • whiskeywillie
    another year. Rest in Peace old friend.