I want my bramble back for pvp.

Begurpardon - Harshlands
Begurpardon - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
edited September 2012 in Venomancer
I remeber when they took it away. Will we ever get it back.
Post edited by Begurpardon - Harshlands on

Comments

• Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited September 2012

never because that might fix gamebalance the best way...b:shocked
    rock < paper < scissors < rock
    ...dont know where to put in the mushroms
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • dupethefile
    dupethefile Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012

Me too, and i want my bramble working in pk again, Did you remeber how many venos send tickets with this suggestion, in that time?

rock < paper < scissors < rock
    ...dont know where to put in the mushroms

This will balance a lot the game. We are the class most injuried in all of the expansions (except the descent). It's time for desnurf.
  • Crescendia - Harshlands
    Crescendia - Harshlands Posts: 805 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    We have blazing barrier now tho lol :D
    Originally Posted by Curses - Harshlands

Sidenote: hilarious name for a boat: "Yeah Buoy".

b:laughb:laugh
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited September 2012

^That.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • smokedatpiff
    smokedatpiff Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Just got the skill today, looked awesome...but doesn't work in pvp? :'(
  • dupethefile
    dupethefile Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    We have blazing barrier now tho lol :D

Okay. Blazing Barrier: Surrounds you with a barrier of energy that lasts for 15 seconds. reduces all damage dealt to you by 30%, and reflects 100% of all physical damage back at the attacker. Requires 30 Chi. Cooldown 60.0 seconds

15 seconds, and 1 minute to cast again? Is this a reflect? Are you crazies? The skill is awesome (Fact), but is not sufficient. It have a short duration with a big cooldown, in other words, a terrible reflect. The only classes that this reflect is efficient, is against archers and clerics. Against assassins, barbs, bm's, sk's. The blazing barrier represents a "Don't hit me for 15s", a assassin will wait the 15s in invisible mode, a barb will survive the reflect beacause he have so much hp, a bm you try to stun and wait the time.

If you don't reconize this, see now. This is a ridiculous gift that they give to us, for we feels more relieved, we are being deceived. Is the barrier good? Yes, but is doesn't a reflect, they are deceiving us. Nothing will substituate the bramble, it's our caracterisct buff.

Are you want another argument? Okay.

Buffs of all the classes:

Barb: Hp buff and PAtk buff.
    Cleric: PDef, MDef, MAtk, and Hp/Mp regerations buff
    Bm: Def buff.
    Wizard: Shields and water damage.
    Archer: Movement, Accuracy and Evasion buff.
    Mystics: Water, Wood and pdef buff.
    Sk: Atk and Def lvls.
    Assasin: Heal buff, and other auto-buffs.
    Psychic: Anima reflect, black voodoo and white voodoo...
    Veno: Summer Sprint? Bramble? ops bramble doesn't work in pk,
    Realized now? We haven't buff in pk, we have auto-buff with shorts duration: bramble Hood, feral concentration, demon fox form, natural sinergy... But buff we havent. If you consider summer sprint a buff, sorry me, compare this buff with the other classes buffs, and say me this is a buff that characterize the venos?
    No the bramble is our characteristic buff, and this should never been nurfed.

My opinion: Bramble guard should go back the pk, but the reflect only works in veno, because many players will reclaim because if you want save someone from a assassin for exmaple, put a bramble (if the assassin is full r9, the bramble will not save).

A r9 player doesn't feel the reflect, there's no motives for the bramble doesn't work in pk. We have best equips than 3 years ago.
  • dog10240
    dog10240 Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Bramble has been cancelled in PVP? Since when? Does this go for TW too?
  • Tigress_eye - Sanctuary
    Tigress_eye - Sanctuary Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    dog10240 wrote: »
    Bramble has been cancelled in PVP? Since when? Does this go for TW too?

Bramble hasn't worked in pk for years, but it does work in tw b:cute sexy buff there
  • Ripokeke - Sanctuary
    Ripokeke - Sanctuary Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Okay. Blazing Barrier: Surrounds you with a barrier of energy that lasts for 15 seconds. reduces all damage dealt to you by 30%, and reflects 100% of all physical damage back at the attacker. Requires 30 Chi. Cooldown 60.0 seconds

15 seconds, and 1 minute to cast again? Is this a reflect? Are you crazies? The skill is awesome (Fact), but is not sufficient. It have a short duration with a big cooldown, in other words, a terrible reflect. The only classes that this reflect is efficient, is against archers and clerics. Against assassins, barbs, bm's, sk's. The blazing barrier represents a "Don't hit me for 15s", a assassin will wait the 15s in invisible mode, a barb will survive the reflect beacause he have so much hp, a bm you try to stun and wait the time.

If you don't reconize this, see now. This is a ridiculous gift that they give to us, for we feels more relieved, we are being deceived. Is the barrier good? Yes, but is doesn't a reflect, they are deceiving us. Nothing will substituate the bramble, it's our caracterisct buff.

Are you want another argument? Okay.

Buffs of all the classes:

Barb: Hp buff and PAtk buff.
    Cleric: PDef, MDef, MAtk, and Hp/Mp regerations buff
    Bm: Def buff.
    Wizard: Shields and water damage.
    Archer: Movement, Accuracy and Evasion buff.
    Mystics: Water, Wood and pdef buff.
    Sk: Atk and Def lvls.
    Assasin: Heal buff, and other auto-buffs.
    Psychic: Anima reflect, black voodoo and white voodoo...
    Veno: Summer Sprint? Bramble? ops bramble doesn't work in pk,
    Realized now? We haven't buff in pk, we have auto-buff with shorts duration: bramble Hood, feral concentration, demon fox form, natural sinergy... But buff we havent. If you consider summer sprint a buff, sorry me, compare this buff with the other classes buffs, and say me this is a buff that characterize the venos?
    No the bramble is our characteristic buff, and this should never been nurfed.

My opinion: Bramble guard should go back the pk, but the reflect only works in veno, because many players will reclaim because if you want save someone from a assassin for exmaple, put a bramble (if the assassin is full r9, the bramble will not save).

A r9 player doesn't feel the reflect, there's no motives for the bramble doesn't work in pk. We have best equips than 3 years ago.

After reading through this whole post, I just realized... Barbs good in HP, they get hp buff, cleric good in healing, they get regeneration buffs, archers good in evasion, they get evasion buff, we have summer sprint... Oh! Venos are good in running away! That's why we get running away buffs. Fox form demon ftw~b:cute

Btw, I heard bramble also works in server vs server. Lots of complaint from bm, sin and barb asking to nerf that, at CN side. We shall see what happens in a few months time...
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    bramble should be non-melee exclusive and give 8%(10% for sage)physical damage reduce b:laugh
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss