@frankieraye

Options
_Skai_ - Raging Tide
_Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
edited September 2012 in General Discussion
Regarding anniversary rewards.. will I be eligible for the 2 year reward? I would really enjoy the anniversary fashion, but my registration date is only a couple days after you posted the anniversary page.

I'm that close, and I would really want some new fashion b:sad
[SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
Post edited by _Skai_ - Raging Tide on

Comments

• MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    I'm a couple days off from the four year, so very doubtful.
  • lordhanzo
    lordhanzo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    No, it will create millions of unnecessary QQ from others.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm on Heavens Tear!
  • KingCrash - Dreamweaver
    KingCrash - Dreamweaver Posts: 702 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Doubt it. Cause if they do it for you, they have to do it for everyone.
  • forceofsoul
    forceofsoul Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    I think its set for years so if u reg a 4 yrs from now u ll get Boa mount also... Also if someone reg in october last year ll get the 1 yr reward.... I dont beliave its set on day exactly or so cuz general anni is 1 or 2nd sept
  • Kalishana - Archosaur
    Kalishana - Archosaur Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    So Skai, how do you know your exact join date?

I swear i got the fash set last year (otherwise i dont know how i got my unaccountstashable celestial fash)

but this year, i didn't get the fox... so things are a little weird :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you Silvy for the signature b:laugh.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    So Skai, how do you know your exact join date?

I swear i got the fash set last year (otherwise i dont know how i got my unaccountstashable celestial fash)

but this year, i didn't get the fox... so things are a little weird :P

On the send page check on the top that say your join date.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Yeah, last year I was able to get the 1 year anni mount, so maybe this year will be the same with the fashion?

:< I would really like some new fashion.

And what Bella said about join dates :D
  • Anngy - Lost City
    Anngy - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Well I play from nov 2008 so I cant get gift for 4 years just 3 years from play - would be good if all we recorded in 2008 to have the award for four years :( didnt know abt this game till my son showed me the game was smth like this : I listened music and i liked alot so asked son what is that and he showed me the game and is how i started play this and i still play and have fun with friends... and maybe u can update ranking list too is kinda old - I am 103 like from year and my sin too ... and still not on the list lol.
  • kriegerseele
    kriegerseele Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    to bad this wont work.
    me and my gf are registered since october 2010 and dont get the fashion for 2 years.
    so you have to be in the right time...

last year the same, we miss like this year the 1 year membership on a couple of days b:sad

must be more hard for ppl who are here since 2 days or so more, then the anniversary starts.
    maybe we get the fashion on xmas, like last year the anniversary fash was give away on xmas.

so were here for 1 year and 11 months.
    bad luck that pw-ms not close the servers some week earlier...so we register here on the right time b:sad
    Looking for another "Fair for All" Game now...
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    I'm sorry but that would be unfair for others. Once they start giving a leeway people will push it further and further till there's no actual point in having registered at a certain period.

On that note the goldfish set is ugly anyways >.<

Same with the BoA that I npced >_>
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Given that my friend gets the full prizes and she registered right at the end of September 2008, and me a week or so later in October and I *don't* get the four year prize, I would say that anyone that registered anytime in September receives the anni gift for that year. There does not appear to be a set day in September that you had to register by.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Regarding anniversary rewards.. will I be eligible for the 2 year reward? I would really enjoy the anniversary fashion, but my registration date is only a couple days after you posted the anniversary page.

I'm that close, and I would really want some new fashion b:sad

The cutoff date we're using for the anniversary rewards is October 1st, so if your registration date was any time in September, you'll just make the window of eligibility b:victory
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    The cutoff date we're using for the anniversary rewards is October 1st, so if your registration date was any time in September, you'll just make the window of eligibility b:victory

Your system is dumb. It's incredibly annoying being 1 week late for 4 years in a row.
    Why not give us the 4-year anniversary reward after we've been in the game for 4 years instead of making us wait almost 5?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Well thay have to make the border SOMEWHERE don't they?
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Your system is dumb. It's incredibly annoying being 1 week late for 4 years in a row.
    Why not give us the 4-year anniversary reward after we've been in the game for 4 years instead of making us wait almost 5?

Setting the system so that people would just get rolling prizes throughout the year would diminish the importance of the actual anniversary month. We like for each September to be as exciting and special as possible for vets and newbies alike.

I can definitely understand why it would be frustrating to be just one week late each year though b:surrender
  • crystalpink
    crystalpink Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Aww, I registered late by 18 days b:cry
    (\__/)
    (O.o )
    ( > < )
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny and this attached message into your signature to help him on his quest for world domination.

Server: Abyss
    IGNs: Valentina (Magus), Amanita (Heretic), Avicenia (Slayer), Mirabillis (Champion), Solange (Berserker)
    Xfire username: crystalpink
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Setting the system so that people would just get rolling prizes throughout the year would diminish the importance of the actual anniversary month. We like for each September to be as exciting and special as possible for vets and newbies alike.

I can definitely understand why it would be frustrating to be just one week late each year though b:surrender

Since you're actually responding in this thread, mind answering me about this?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Azizsixer - Raging Tide
    Azizsixer - Raging Tide Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    @Skai the fash sux anyway so ur not missing out on much D:
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options

Why not just turn off the ability to claim rewards after October 1st sk that September is the only month that you get something special. But still allow anyone who has been playing 4years to claim the 4 year reward? It just seems odd to me that anyone who has honestly been playing as a 4year veterinary matters less based on whether or not they registered on October 2nd vs October 1st. Especially given that some of these people only login to collect the rewards and have not been supporting your company. While a player like Asterelle has legitimately been an active and invaluable part of your community for 4 years.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • XShui - Lost City
    XShui - Lost City Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    @Skai the fash sux anyway so ur not missing out on much D:

to me...i LOVE the anni fash b:victory
  • Kilala - Lost City
    Kilala - Lost City Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    i has snake mountziob:pleased
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    edited September 2012
    Options

Thank you for clearing that up for me! :D I got the anniversary fashion, so I'm happy and content now.

Happy anniversary frankie! b:cute