Anniversary Gift **** Up

2»

Comments

• KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Let's be honest, the QQ caused by the 4 year mount not being 11 m/s pretty much tells that if they were to give out aerogear and it was anything less than 3.3 m/s, we'd get the same result.

And obviously they're not going to hand out aerogear. One of the big reasons people open packs is a desire to get the aerogear ticket.

Well the QQ over 1m/s is very silly considering how often do you actually use your mount for the purpose of running around except when you're a noob with no aerogear and doing quests.

Sure I could understand players wanting something other then a mount for another year, but asking for something like a 10* which would be unfair for the newer players is just not right.

I mean think about it how many possible items could they give out that doesn't effect gameplay (most games do cosmetic items) for vets without making the newer players feeling severely left out?
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • Jadedream - Sanctuary
    Jadedream - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    i took mine overnight wait they say allow 24hrs for prizes to get into mailboxes
  • Niteshadows - Harshlands
    Niteshadows - Harshlands Posts: 583 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Make a sin.
    Do you hate me? Good, that makes for an adequate conversation starter.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Safeng - Sanctuary
    Safeng - Sanctuary Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    So much rage and QQ just because someone didn't even bother to wait a little... sigh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • leet98
    leet98 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    FuzzyWuzz wrote: »
    Hard to say how long one needs to wait to recieve the items once the request has been sent in via the aniversary page, however, the panda finds it unlikely that your character name was somehow changed. Fuzzy isn't saying it isn't possible, just unlikely.

If however, after becoming frustrated at waiting, the only real course of action would be to [url="https://support.perfectworld.com/app/ask]submit a ticket[/url]. However, if a two hour wait for the anni prize is killing you, wait till you see the speedy service that comes with a ticket. b:avoid

my one got sent to the wrong character so i cant have it on my sin :(
    sent my ticket but no response after like 3 hours but i got my anni stuff in my mailbox in like 13 mins
  • lkjlkjl
    lkjlkjl Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2015
  • Lolgasmic - Raging Tide
    Lolgasmic - Raging Tide Posts: 1,315 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    So you would rather them give us Vets something that can give us an advantage over the new players? Do you know the amount of QQ that would cause?

Sure maybe another mount wasn't the best choice, but at the same time it's better then nothing and dealing with all the new players complaining they didn't get something.

This would be the only way to obtain a free Ocean Orb.. They would not complain.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Barbarian 103 - 101 - 101
    Started playing on March 2010
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    O M G NECRO!!!

WTH is wrong with you??

Sweetiebot, my digital forum princess, where art thou hiding????
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited January 2015

Sweetiebot, my digital forum princess, where art thou hiding????
    Shall I tell you something about art?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Shall I tell you something about art?

Sweetiebot, yes please. And were you and the IBM mainframe sneaking off hiding under some pixel sheets being naughty again because you dropped the ball on flagging this necro thread.
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited January 2015

Sweetiebot, yes please. And were you and the IBM mainframe sneaking off hiding under some pixel sheets being naughty again because you dropped the ball on flagging this necro thread.
    Art is the production of what is beautiful, appealing, or of more than ordinary significance. More about art? Match limit exceeded.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• Tuatara - Morai
    Tuatara - Morai Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    How and where do u get this. I thought it was sent automatically, but i have not recieved anything.
  • ChiefZoltar - Heavens Tear
    ChiefZoltar - Heavens Tear Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Please look at the age of the first post and realize it was from back in September of 2012 That is all.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2015
    *sigh*

And a crappy necro by some random idiot who did it purely to necro the thread. Yay.
    (Insert fancy image here)
This discussion has been closed.