102 EA Solo Frost

Options
Moranine - Lost City
Moranine - Lost City Posts: 319 Arc User
edited October 2012 in Archer
So I was a little bored waiting for my friend to log in to do some HH during 2x and he was taking a long *** time to come home. So I was browsing some of Asterelle's Videos and he/she doesn't have one for solo'ing frost. I thought I would do the honors.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udJh7sGOLZM

I ran this about 3-4 times before I got it down and came up with the best time which is somewhere between 30-40 minutes is my best guess.

I used 2 different gear sets which the only thing that changes is my neck and tome to allow the use of my NV Claws.

Was charm ****, I don't advise Archers to solo frost like this unless they are super bored.

Remember to watch it is 1080p!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Moranine - Lost City on

Comments

• Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    would be more impressive if you did the whole thing with a bow
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Elenacostel - Heavens Tear
    Elenacostel - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,822 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    That's a good time! I think my personal best is a little under an hour, dual-clienting with my cleric. I had to lure the hallways in two groups b/c I was using my R8 gear for quite some time, and I wanted to lure the mobs back to my other char(s) so they get experience.

Oh, and I don't use stealth (don't have it yet) nor do I skip mobs.
  • Aeroboi - Heavens Tear
    Aeroboi - Heavens Tear Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    40mins or better is good. use to take me just over an hour, without skipping/glitching.

i havent done FF in ages because its just not worth it. btw it dosnt have to be a charm ****. make good use of apoth for godly defence or expel/ad.

this dose make me wonder how fast i could get my runs down as bow only tho.
  • G_tar_God - Dreamweaver
    G_tar_God - Dreamweaver Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    I still haven't tried to kinda rush through an FC, 40mins seems pretty good though. I only hav FC fists though, so my boss kills are slow.

A little thing i like to do at the start though is, where there's 2 shades in those 2 rooms. You can kill the 2nd shade in the other room with ur bow through the wall. That'll shave a min or 2 off ur time xD

I also found, for ppl who are actually tryin to kill the mobs, you can work out good spots to run to, which makes the mobs group up so using BOA will get pretty much all the mobs by using a Shade as ur target.

Nice vid, i mite actually bother to download fraps n try this out xD
    G_tar_God ~ 104
    Aussie represent for PWI

"Life without music would be a mistake..." [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Heartz - Dreamweaver
    Heartz - Dreamweaver Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    wow you get circles on first boss wth claws >_>
    sometimes I managed to do that boss with bow, with no circles. and never had circles spawned alrdy at like half hp. its usually at the last 150k if it happened. So i'm not very impressed, the running to bosses etc is good speed tho, but bosses dies very slow.
    105 - 105 - 105 (14th march 2014)

• Aasaf - Sanctuary
    Aasaf - Sanctuary Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    What about the part after the bishop boss?

Personally, charm tanking is not the best option on a cost basis. Charms cost more per hp point than their hp pots counterparts. Might want to look into that, not sure about prices on your server.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options

Personally, charm tanking is not the best option on a cost basis. Charms cost more per hp point than their hp pots counterparts. Might want to look into that, not sure about prices on your server.

Charms from event gold are free. Lots of merchants have thousands of event gold from the various promotions they've had recently. Theres one right now that gives you charge rewards for spending boutique gold.

In any case I've been able to do full solo FCC with no charm but that was with +10 ornaments. You can probably do it with less gear if you have a weapon with a heal proc like gorenox / traceless.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Moranine - Lost City
    edited September 2012
    Options
    wow you get circles on first boss wth claws >_>
    sometimes I managed to do that boss with bow, with no circles. and never had circles spawned alrdy at like half hp. its usually at the last 150k if it happened. So i'm not very impressed, the running to bosses etc is good speed tho, but bosses dies very slow.
    Well this isn't meant to be fast. Its simply meant to be a means for other Archers to possibly run FCC solo more often.

2nd part is coming soon, been busy with finals. Ill try and get it finished tonight.

I think I stated somewhere that the charm isn't worth this xp. I was pretty excited that I finally got Stealth and wanted to try it. I did 5-6 runs and this one turned out the fastest.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sint - Harshlands
    Sint - Harshlands Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    35 mins with 3 charm ticks is my personal best, using my bow. I soloed the bubble boss intstead of glitching it. Did not use stealth.

Should probably try doing it with stealth.
  • Moranine - Lost City
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Had to remove part 2 due to supposed Copyrighted Music. Ill find a new song. Will be back in a few.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]