edited September 2012
    Options
    Franky replied because I USED CAPS b:laugh
    The only way to beat a troll is....to troll him back b:angry
  • LadiArianna - Archosaur
    LadiArianna - Archosaur Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    wow so much hate for GM's, you all act like they owe us for playing, when infact they dont. They do these things cause they want to not cause they HAVE to. If you dont like how they do things maybe you should uninstall. b:thanks
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    2x should begin at 3pm PDT b:thanks

And as for how long it will last?
    Called it :D.

4 hours to go.

I called it first!
    <3
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    wow so much hate for GM's, you all act like they owe us for playing, when infact they dont. They do these things cause they want to not cause they HAVE to. If you dont like how they do things maybe you should uninstall. b:thanks

if you dislike 1 aspect of anything you should abandon it?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options

You act as if PWE isn't a business.

They don't have to do anything. Problem is, there will be consequences if they don't. That's just how it works.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options

PWI is a business, not some good samaritan on the street giving you stuff for free out of the kindness of his heart. As a business they don't have to do anything. But if they refuse to provide good customer service, their customers will complain about not getting good customer service. Good business should work to please the customers, because they understand that happy customers are paying customers. If they refuse to live up to expectations, they should expect negative reactions from the customer base who use reviews and forums as a way to let the business they know they are dissatisfied. This is the way things are supposed to work.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • XXLunnaXx - Heavens Tear
    XXLunnaXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    So it on yet?
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    So it on yet?

• Niteshadows - Harshlands
    Niteshadows - Harshlands Posts: 583 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    At what point have you forgotten that this is PWI. The only Anniversary gifts we'll receive are untradeable hypers, a mount, and fail a$$ fashion. That's all they can afford to give its playerbase. Lol.
    Do you hate me? Good, that makes for an adequate conversation starter.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ILacy - Sanctuary
    ILacy - Sanctuary Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    So it on yet?

3PM PDT = 50 minutes from now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Oh I do know how to check it thanks, I have been the last 10 hours or so. I was looking for a solid confirmation since the GM's have been slow on it.
  • crystalpink
    crystalpink Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    So it on yet?

Here's a world clock list for you

On the list, the closest city to PWE location is San Francisco.
    It'll start at 3 pm PDT
    (\__/)
    (O.o )
    ( > < )
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny and this attached message into your signature to help him on his quest for world domination.

Server: Abyss
    IGNs: Valentina (Magus), Amanita (Heretic), Avicenia (Slayer), Mirabillis (Champion), Solange (Berserker)
    Xfire username: crystalpink
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Already been doing that and already know how to do that, thanks though. I was looking for a solid confirmation. You know, as in a , yes or no? Or as in a Sticky of it being for sure on the forum. Sorry for even asking, apparently was taking the wrong way.
  • HirakoShinji - Raging Tide
    HirakoShinji - Raging Tide Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Now that they mentioned when it will start. I'm wondering how long the x2 will be on. b:pleased
  • ILacy - Sanctuary
    edited September 2012
    Options

Here's the solid confirmation you were looking for. Your welcome.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XxRagzxx - Sanctuary
    XxRagzxx - Sanctuary Posts: 258 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options

How hard is it to make a thread and sticky so that everyone can find it? Make a post on the the main page, or even check/update the PWI facebook every now and then? Is it really that hard? Spam bots all over the forums, Private Servers being advertised on your facebook page. This games support was amazing when I first started, then it went down hill, then around the time Genesis came out, support went back up some what. GMs were active in game. Now when it's your anniversary for the game you just lose all support again? Maybe someone should just throw the whole staff away, and make a new one. Maybe with some communication skills and a better marketing and promotion team. /rant
    Archer Build:
    pwcalc.com/d38eec6e1f27c7a6
    Sin Build:
    pwcalc.com/d74f267d3be72784
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Exactly what I was asking XxRagzxx, if someone already knows, why is it either so hard to post it OR answer a question if someone asks, other then others having to weed through a bunch of **** on the forum just to get a solid answer.

Like i said before, I just wanted a solid confirmation because there is a lot of questions going around about it. Pardon me for even asking.
  • XxRagzxx - Sanctuary
    XxRagzxx - Sanctuary Posts: 258 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    That is what i was asking for ILacy, thank you and thank you for finally pulling your head out and being a mature adult. :)

i loled
    Archer Build:
    pwcalc.com/d38eec6e1f27c7a6
    Sin Build:
    pwcalc.com/d74f267d3be72784
  • crystalpink
    edited September 2012
    Options
    I agree that the GM should make a separate topic about this 2x event and mention the time on that topic.

if someone already knows, why is it either so hard to post it OR answer a question if someone asks
    I already answered you with the exact time as what the GM said, which is 3 pm PDT (not PST), and I provided the time conversion as well so that other people can also use that to check the current server time. However, it seemed you didn't like my answer.
    That's fine. I guess I won't bother to answer any of your questions next time.
    (\__/)
    (O.o )
    ( > < )
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny and this attached message into your signature to help him on his quest for world domination.

IGNs: Valentina (Magus), Amanita (Heretic), Avicenia (Slayer), Mirabillis (Champion), Solange (Berserker)
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Been loling the last 30 minutes or so. Your point?...Some people on here are just plain rude and need to learn to act like adults. I mean seriously, think if it was you asking a question and someone choice to be rude to you and imply your stupid, probably wouldn't feel to good and you'd either feel like **** for asking or fire back at them. Seriously, we're all gamers together, at least treat each other with respect and help each other out. b:pleased
    edited September 2012
    Options
    It wasn't your answer crystalpink. Your fine you didn't do anything other then try to point me in the right direction. :) I appreciate that thought though. Your not the one I was directing it at though ^_^
  • _Synergy_ - Heavens Tear
    _Synergy_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    So 2x starts in 5 min right?
  • ILacy - Sanctuary
    edited September 2012
    Options
    That is what i was asking for ILacy, thank you and thank you for finally pulling your head out and being a mature adult. :)

You've got to understand that its getting a little annoying if 100+ people ask the same question over and over again even tho the answer is so easy to find.

Its not just you, its also people on worldchat and other threads on forums as well as skype and so on. Sorry for losing my patience for a moment. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2012
    Options
    should hopefully :)
    edited September 2012
    Options
    It's fine, alls forgiven. It just rubbed my the wrong way. Didn't want to weed through a bunch of pages of meaningless text on my phone to find the answer I was looking for. Don't worry about it, been a off anniversary apparently :) Lets all just have fun, game, and enjoy it when it starts ^_^
  • gameoveryoulost
    gameoveryoulost Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Its on Heavens Tear but no other servers... Q_Q
  • FallenNix - Raging Tide
    FallenNix - Raging Tide Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Says in the server choice that HT has 2x activated now.
  • merchantspwi
    merchantspwi Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    but no other server has 2x yet... lol man this is hilarious
    edited September 2012
    Options
    b:laugh now...now i'm laughing hard.....but i bet it'll come on for you guys soon :)
  • crystalpink
    edited September 2012
    Options
    It wasn't your answer crystalpink. Your fine you didn't do anything other then try to point me in the right direction. :) I appreciate that thought though. Your not the one I was directing it at though ^_^
    Oh, I see. Sorry for thinking that you were also unhappy with my answer.

Ok, it's 3:08 pm now, the 2x should have already started.
    Enjoy the 2x. b:victory

*still at work, can't play b:cry*

(\__/)
    (O.o )
    ( > < )