Upcoming skill rebalance and the BM

Options
Saethos - Raging Tide
Saethos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,239 Arc User
edited November 2012 in Blademaster
So, in this thread it was listed skill updates for every class...Here's the BM skill changes:
Skill Name: Tiger Leap
Modifications: prance in the process, there is a 65% chance to dodge the negative state(65% chance to dispel negative status affects I'm assuming), the Chi consumption decreased from 25 to 10.

Skill Name: Leap Back
Modify the content: 35% probability that the immune majority of damage prance process(AD affect?), and Chi consumption decreased from 15 to 10.

Skill Name: Smack
Modify the content: Cooldown reduced from 40 seconds to 30 seconds, additional damage from 1000 to 5135, must hit. (100% accurate?)

Skill Name: Flash
Modified: direct damage increased by the equivalent of 300% of attack power equipment, to trigger additional material injury conditions modified from hp below the target the hp% is lower than the target, trigger timing from 3 seconds to at the same time. The skill does not crit, but has 2x of the caster's crit rate to deal 1.5 times normal damage, consumption of chi reduced to 100 from 200 (1 spark instead of 2), cooldown reduced from 15 minutes to 2 minutes.

Skill Name: Recklush Rush
Modified: base damage increased from 50% to 120%, 240% of base damage (up from when enemy's hp less than 40% inflict 3x the damage) when enemy's hp is less than 50%, the damage will not be critical strike but have a chance to deal 1.5 times damage equivalent to x2 the caster's crit rate. Cooldown time from 120 seconds to 90 seconds.

Skill Name: Blade Hurl
Modifications: the disarming effect duration increased from 3 seconds to 6 seconds, their arms VALID time-invariant(?), the cooling time is shortened from 90 seconds to 60 seconds, chi consumption decreased from 100 to 35.

Skill Name: Blade Tsunami
Modify the content: Can be used at 75% or less of caster's hp (from 40%), stun probability increased to 90% from 75%.

Skill Name: Blade Tornado
Modify the content: Soul of force additional damage from 5000-11000 to 12000-20000 damage within the duration of a 50% reduction (half the duration?), can not crit, but gets equivalent to 2x the crit rate chance to deal 1.5 times normal damage.

Skills Name: Spirit Chaser
Modified: the additional equipment attack power increased from 0% to 80%.

Skill Name: Atmos Strike
Modified: additional equipment attack power increased from 100% to 180%.

Skill Name: Mage Bane
Modify the content: to mitigate the effect of the same monster singing(channeling?), The players sing slowing effect from 50% to 100%. Additional equipment attack power increased from 0% to 50%.

Skill Name: Myriad Sword Stance
Modify the contents: A monster attack to reduce the effect of the same players attack to reduce the effect of magic attack power of 300% and 200% physical attack power reduced from 50% to the additional equipment attack power increased from 200% to 300% .
(A monster attack that reduces targets' (player only?) magic attack by 300% and physical attack by 200%. Additional equipment damage increased from 200% to 300%.)

Skills Name: Glacial Spike
Modify the content: Reduce the effect is the same: the defense of the monster, the effect of reducing the player's defense reduced from 50% to 60% spell defense force and 90% of physical defense, additional equipment attack power increased from 0% to 100% .
(Reduces players' (possibly still has 50% affect on monsters) magic defense by 60% instead of 50% and physical defense by 90%)

Skill Name: Sage Meteor Rush
Modify the content: interrupted channeling probability increased from 50% to 100%.

Skill Name: Sage Drake Bash
Modify the content: cast skills have a 35% chance to not consume a spark (from 25%).

Skill Name: Sage Roar
Modified: Chi consumption decreased from 25 to 20.

Skill Name: Sage Heaven's Flame
Modify the content: additional effect "from" enemies within 6 seconds by the 2000 attack force fire damage to the skills cast one second after the end of return of 75 Chi.
(Looks like that after the 6 second DoT expires the bm will receive back 75 chi)

Skill Name: Sage- Draw Blood
Modify the contents: bleeding duration reduced from 15 seconds to 9 seconds, additional effects increased by 15% "to" each bleed damage increased by 30% from "Every bloody injury.
(Not sure what this means.)

Skill Name: Demon - Draw Blood
Modified: bleed duration reduced from 12 seconds to 6 seconds.

Skill Name: Piercing Winds
Modify the content: bleeding duration reduced from 15 seconds to 6 seconds, bleed damage increase equivalent to 300% of weapon attack force

So, Uh...How promising do you all think this looks? I like the way sage HF looks, might be more worth being sage. What I really want is to know more about the leaps. To me it seems like they are roughly translated...

But I mainly wanna discuss the use of these morai skills. They look pretty nice to me, and will now be more applicable, especially Flame Tsunami.

Thoughts, anyone?
It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
Post edited by Saethos - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Maelael - Heavens Tear
    Maelael - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,497 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    The Sage HF does not make it any more appealing to go sage. If anything it makes them less hard off.

If I had to guess on the leaps, it's most likely 65% chance to not be affected by slows/stuns while leaping forward, and 35% chance to be immune to damage while leaping back. If this is the case, I think they got it reversed...lol.

Bout time they made smack do more damage, and if it's 100% accurate, even better.

Morai:
    Reckless rush is still going to be bad damage, but at least it isn't non-existant like it is now. The CD reduce is nice, if it was 60 or 30 I'd say they did a great job. Range increase would have been nice as well. If they made this free of chi cost Id think the range, damage, and CD is fine. If attack levels factored in and it had a further damage component, this would be amazing.

Blade Hurl: I went out and found this skill immediately after reading this. Chi cost was a huge factor prior, but not with it being reduced. The enemy being disarmed for 6 while youre disarmed for 3 is great. CD reduction is hella nice too.

Flame Tsunami I can't decide on. I keep reading "Line" and saying forget it. If it was Fan, Id be more interested. AOE even better. With a CD of 120 and a range of 10, it may fit in for a stun lock possibility. I guess I can do my lumi quests again and decide later.

Blade Tornado: TBH I only use it really to charge a lane when everything is in CD, this may make it a bit more bitey and useful in TW. Using it in PvE seems silly to me.
    pwcalc.com/bb6fc16982637a5c / pwcalc.com/28948ee5778526f5
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Leaps is awesome, especially reduced chi costs. My biggest problem used to be that i use leap when fighting the bid in vana. I get hit with the magic attack by the bird, makes a dent in my 6k hp. Hopefully with these leap skills, it will be easier now. Really looking forward to leap skill changes, and because of lower cost, will use them more in tw, when not lagging or getting 1 fps.

I use smack often in tw, and in fcc for the moving harpy in the exp room, really happy that it does more damage.

Flash cool down is 2 minutes, i might invest in that skill, so i can use it more often now. I am thinking delta, for fun.

Reckless rush: no idea, can't comment

Blade hurl: This skill be priceless in tw. Get the bm's co-ordinated, and you can remove the weapons of the heavy hitters in tw. Some people have optimized their gear to the extreme, so if any one piece is removed, all the gear becomes unwearable. That usually results in people dropping 2~8k hp, defenses are lowered, much easier to kill. Also if they are not optimized like that, 6 seconds where the heavy dd is not attacking your squad, that is 6 seconds more for you to kill them. Really interested in this skill.

Blade tsunami: Cool down time sucks, but atleast now can be used with a charm on. Before if you are charmed, the chance of using this skill is next to zero in tw. In pve i got 120k crit hits with spark+flame tsunami, on bq 100 mobs, the phy ones. The skill does have application in pve as well as an opening move.

Blade tornado: don't have that skill, but the skill damage bump be really useful in delta situations for me. Another aoe for us to use.

MSS: the description at present is confusing, not sure who is getting what debuff.

GS: If monster mdef is reducecd 60%, that is great news for casters running with bm's.

As a demon bm, super jealous of that sage meteor rush. 6 second cool down, 100% interrupt, that means you can keep phy marrow on all times and just cancel everything, no worries at all.

Other skills, don't matter to me as a demon bm, but in tw, sages are getting even lower chi consumption, that will make them harder to fight, if they are geared well, and even if they are not, they can get more skills done before they die.

Personally i find the skills to be fun, will make pve and pvp more fun.
  • Maelael - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2012
    Options

Blade hurl: This skill be priceless in tw. Get the bm's co-ordinated, and you can remove the weapons of the heavy hitters in tw. Some people have optimized their gear to the extreme, so if any one piece is removed, all the gear becomes unwearable. That usually results in people dropping 2~8k hp, defenses are lowered, much easier to kill. Also if they are not optimized like that, 6 seconds where the heavy dd is not attacking your squad, that is 6 seconds more for you to kill them. Really interested in this skill.

This is not how the skill works. It only grays out the weapon (it does not de-equip) and makes it so some skills are unusable. It cancels stuff like barrage and vortex, but not DB. Not all skills require a weapon to be equipped, or "active" in this case.
    Blade tornado: don't have that skill, but the skill damage bump be really useful in delta situations for me. Another aoe for us to use.

Utilizing this as a serious skill in Delta is insane to a level of it should make someone uninstall in shame. It doesn't hit hard enough, it does not take attack levels into consideration, and does not zerk. Utilizing HF and our AOEs, or just our AOEs during that time has greater damage than even the improved version of this produces.
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Pwi lied to me again b:cry *starts searching for uninstall button*.

Guess, not having the skills and not testing them myself caused me to be naive and thought, maybe we had good skills. Back to the drawing board, thanks for sharing the information b:victory.

I usually see other bms use blade tornado while i am aoeing, so thought if the damage increased by 2x, maybe it would be more effective, people often don't share damage numbers when asked, some don't know where to find them b:sad.

I was thinking of using blade hurl, reflective aura as i rushed into enemy base, and if i live through it, hf, aoe and have fun. That being said, it will be until december before i can have fun again in pwi, will let you know how it goes.
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    edited September 2012
    Options
    This is not how the skill works. It only grays out the weapon (it does not de-equip) and makes it so some skills are unusable. It cancels stuff like barrage and vortex, but not DB. Not all skills require a weapon to be equipped, or "active" in this case.

Utilizing this as a serious skill in Delta is insane to a level of it should make someone uninstall in shame. It doesn't hit hard enough, it does not take attack levels into consideration, and does not zerk. Utilizing HF and our AOEs, or just our AOEs during that time has greater damage than even the improved version of this produces.

Well...onec all the melee mobs have dropped, if my HF is on cooldown, since Blade Tornado doesn't draw aggro I tend to sue it just to wait out the cooldown so I can smack some of the stun resist mobs without getting aggro, by the time it's done I can HF...

Granted this is rarely applicable, but since I don't take the aggro, the mobs don't run...Probably only do it once in a full run and never in the first 9 waves...Lol
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
  • Maelael - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Pwi lied to me again b:cry *starts searching for uninstall button*.

Guess, not having the skills and not testing them myself caused me to be naive and thought, maybe we had good skills. Back to the drawing board, thanks for sharing the information b:victory.

I usually see other bms use blade tornado while i am aoeing, so thought if the damage increased by 2x, maybe it would be more effective, people often don't share damage numbers when asked, some don't know where to find them b:sad.

I was thinking of using blade hurl, reflective aura as i rushed into enemy base, and if i live through it, hf, aoe and have fun. That being said, it will be until december before i can have fun again in pwi, will let you know how it goes.

Yea don't take my comments as an attack, just being sarcastic really.

Cyclone:
    I assure you, having tested cyclone (both...) I had seriously hoped it would be a good alternative in RB and so forth. As the damage by ecatomb states even prior to testing, it falls way behind. The bulk of this issue is the lack of Attack Levels applying to it. If you do a constant chain of Drake, Highland, Fissure, and (Cyclone heel, fan, whatever), you way outdamage cyclone's output.

It is a great skill, but only in situations where you want to do damage and be immune to movement debuffs and everything else that "Does it better" is in CD. I kinda hoped it would be better, but ah well. The movement debuff the 5m AEU Upgrade Cyclone adds in is awesome...but again its always a matter of is there better stuff to spend your chi on.

Blade Hurl:

Before some quit, my faction was fielding about 12+ BMs at TW. Many of us Nerd-BMs discussed Blade Hurl, and those who had it already utilized it in several situations.

1. It was great for kicking people out of vortex or barrage. However, it was rare to find people in the AOE range that made this work better over Reel In. Not to mention many times we could just sneak in and stun or kill the person - along with ignoring the person in vortex.

2. It just cost too much chi to be without a weapon for three seconds. Reel in you can use it, stun the person, and go to town. This was just a ranged "Cancel" that cost a spark, and typically only hit one person.

Your strategy utilizing blade hurl, especially when it is upgraded isnt a bad idea. But key is the stun follow up before they run away. I usually only use RA when there is heavy magic DDs, but otherwise just IG or AD up if Im that concerned with the amount of punishment headed towards me.
    Well...onec all the melee mobs have dropped, if my HF is on cooldown, since Blade Tornado doesn't draw aggro I tend to sue it just to wait out the cooldown so I can smack some of the stun resist mobs without getting aggro, by the time it's done I can HF...

Granted this is rarely applicable, but since I don't take the aggro, the mobs don't run...Probably only do it once in a full run and never in the first 9 waves...Lol

Yea the issue is the rarity. BUT, I can't think of a single time Ive done RB, even back in the day before all the uber gear and FF grinding, that a BM was not trying to go for aggro or max damage to keep it off the squishier people. Even back in the day, if that Barb went down, you wanted aggro or it was a wipe. I seriously still have Alpha Male on my genie and use it even when Im not pulling RB. Aggro is a good thing for us, non aggro skills are a bad thing.
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options

Only real Delta use I've found for this is when no one is picking up the ranged mobs and they're outside of all aoe dd. If you start dding they'll reaggro on you and run further away. Ofc you could just knock the mobs towards the aoes but sometimes they just turn and run away back to range again. Since Blade Tornado creates no aggro you can use it to attack the back row and kill them without them reaggroing onto you and running.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Yea don't take my comments as an attack, just being sarcastic really.

Yea the issue is the rarity. BUT, I can't think of a single time Ive done RB, even back in the day before all the uber gear and FF grinding, that a BM was not trying to go for aggro or max damage to keep it off the squishier people. Even back in the day, if that Barb went down, you wanted aggro or it was a wipe. I seriously still have Alpha Male on my genie and use it even when Im not pulling RB. Aggro is a good thing for us, non aggro skills are a bad thing.
    Only real Delta use I've found for this is when no one is picking up the ranged mobs and they're outside of all aoe dd. If you start dding they'll reaggro on you and run further away. Ofc you could just knock the mobs towards the aoes but sometimes they just turn and run away back to range again. Since Blade Tornado creates no aggro you can use it to attack the back row and kill them without them reaggroing onto you and running.
    This is what I was getting at. Having them run is an issue a lot of the time.
  • Maelael - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2012
    Options
    This is what I was getting at. Having them run is an issue a lot of the time.

I always push them back via skills or reaggro - or single target axe spam em down. TBH I usually have aggro of them anyways if nobody else is taking them on, I can easily manipulate them into AOE or mow em down myself.

So what I run into is they'll run again if I go after them even with cyclone, or they're staying put and I can use stronger skills.

I'll give it another test next RB though. See if the damage is enough to be worth it. It may be with the upgrade on those, but I'd also assume pushing them back towards the group or mowing them down fast may be better angled.

Really, if attack levels applied...
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Really, if attack levels applied...

Noob question of the day:

How do you check if attack lvls apply to different skills?
  • Sjuggs - Lost City
    Sjuggs - Lost City Posts: 617 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Noob question of the day:

How do you check if attack lvls apply to different skills?

Well, you just notice too crappy damage in comparation with other skills
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    All I can say is that I'll be disappointed if Buddha's guard / dragon bane doesn't get a cool-down reduction balance. That and DBB/MSS are utterly worthless skills for the amount of sparks they cost.
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Calvin - Lost City
    Calvin - Lost City Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Too OP if you can use DBB skills without 2sparks. Dragon Bane is balanced enough to me. This patch is just balancing skills between sage and demon mostly, not making classes more OP. Of course, BMs aren't as OP like the time before sins came out but we are still strong and important. I think BMs are just too OP before when 5.0aps with glitch buffs without fish classes came, we could tank, have massive damage output, stun lock, well developed in every area. Now, we are more like a support class with aoe stun, dragon, and other effects depends on your style.
    Zerk : zerk damage is still dangerous. BMs aoe damage output is dangerous with zerk effect. This is a killer style.

Spiritual Blackhole ( adv purge ) : higher chance to proc purge. wow, best effect on weapon for TW, and for a support class.

xyz forgot this effect name (silence and paralyze) : helps you lock down people between stun lock, make sure they can't escape.

The above axe, spear, sword effects for TW / group pvp / pk are all useful depends on situation. All BMs should notice that sword isn't a path for a bm, so useless. With this skill balance, I believe that sword will get a bit more common as the skill damage increased significantly, and the ultimate skill is getting buffed.
    Personally, I am very glad to see PWI making these changes to balance the game, make the game more fun and diverse. They are really going to a right direction.

To TheDan : demon bm sux!!!! get ready for server vs server, son!
  • Maelael - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Calvin, I can never tell where your sarcasm is and isn't. So Im not sure where to comment on some of that?

But yes, prepare for the Pride of HT in server vs server: Drakon's CSed noobs and our gooned to 105 "jejejejejeje" crew.

Unless there is gonna be multiple server vs server instances it's gonna be a laugh riot.
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Lol kay, I still have yet to lose to another BM in 1v1 on my server, maybe SvS will change that. I'll have the fights recorded to determine who's boss when that happens. =D

DBB is only worth it if it's reduced to like 1 spark or something, 2 sparks way better used for HF. The only thing I have against dragon bane is that it's pure **** compared to a barb's bestial onslaught, seriously that thing should cost 50 chi at most, there's already a built in debuff.

I was assuming skill balancing was intended to be between classes, but if it's between sage and demon I guess that doesn't explain why they changed the shared morai skills lol.

• Calvin - Lost City
    Calvin - Lost City Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
  • Dakoo - Sanctuary
    Dakoo - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Okay, being a sword sage bm myself, I'm really excited for these updates. When is it coming out do you think?
  • Maelael - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Okay, being a sword sage bm myself, I'm really excited for these updates. When is it coming out do you think?

This wins my vote for #1 Troll Posting of 2012.
  • supertroyman1
    supertroyman1 Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Lol kay, I still have yet to lose to another BM in 1v1 on my server, maybe SvS will change that. I'll have the fights recorded to determine who's boss when that happens. =D

DBB is only worth it if it's reduced to like 1 spark or something, 2 sparks way better used for HF. The only thing I have against dragon bane is that it's pure **** compared to a barb's bestial onslaught, seriously that thing should cost 50 chi at most, there's already a built in debuff.

I was assuming skill balancing was intended to be between classes, but if it's between sage and demon I guess that doesn't explain why they changed the shared morai skills lol.

as far as dragons bane goes i find the most usefull time to use it is running up to bosses that r immune to dragons. with max chi. dragons bane-marrow(or just 1 hit)-3 spark removes atk debuff but leaves crit. i use it alot in nv but u might have different plans with it
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited September 2012
    Options
    as far as dragons bane goes i find the most usefull time to use it is running up to bosses that r immune to dragons. with max chi. dragons bane-marrow(or just 1 hit)-3 spark removes atk debuff but leaves crit. i use it alot in nv but u might have different plans with it

I'm talking about PvP balance. BMs don't triple spark in PvP lol. For PvE it's fine, just sucks as it costs 1 spark for marginal stats compared to a barb's demon bestial onslaught 35% crit no spark.. and like 8 second cooldown. Pretty crappy skill in PvP.

• Jaabg - Sanctuary
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Another noob question b:surrender

Can a cleric purify that debuff away from mage bane in tw? Or any other class have a skill that can remove it?
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Another noob question b:surrender

Can a cleric purify that debuff away from mage bane in tw? Or any other class have a skill that can remove it?

Yes, you can have the damage debuff from dragon's bane purified off by a cleric, a triple spark, or a purify apo.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • dizzyrunks
    dizzyrunks Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    I wish they would modify reel in an make it 100% success
  • Nalvaes - Raging Tide
    Nalvaes - Raging Tide Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Modify the contents: A monster attack to reduce the effect of the same players attack to reduce the effect of magic attack power of 300% and 200% physical attack power reduced from 50% to the additional equipment attack power increased from 200% to 300% .
    (A monster attack that reduces targets' (player only?) magic attack by 300% and physical attack by 200%. Additional equipment damage increased from 200% to 300%.)

Skills Name: Glacial Spike
    Modify the content: Reduce the effect is the same: the defense of the monster, the effect of reducing the player's defense reduced from 50% to 60% spell defense force and 90% of physical defense, additional equipment attack power increased from 0% to 100% .
    (Reduces players' (possibly still has 50% affect on monsters) magic defense by 60% instead of 50% and physical defense by 90%)

As if people needed more reason to think MSS and GS are useless without adding a debuff side-effect to the few BMs that use them? b:cry
    Chaos is an ally not something to avoid...After all, how can your foes stand up to you if they have no idea what your next move will be?

Gear and weapons may make strong opponents but even a strong foe can be felled by the right tactics...
  • supertroyman1
    supertroyman1 Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    As if people needed more reason to think MSS and GS are useless without adding a debuff side-effect to the few BMs that use them? b:cry

i dont think its saying it will debuff the player that uses ut, i think its saying thats what itll do against players. so it has different strength in pvp and pve as far as the debuffs go
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    _Ghoul_ - Lost City Posts: 973 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    here the question are not 100% bm all 5aps chi wh0res so why complain about chi while barb most real strong ones are regular non aps vit barbs.

see 5aps give a huge amount of chi while the ones who still play with what they have need lower chi consumption.

again why the complain b:bye

and yes i seen dan vids he is aps bm and qq about chi
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    edited October 2012
    Options
    here the question are not 100% bm all 5aps chi wh0res so why complain about chi while barb most real strong ones are regular non aps vit barbs.

see 5aps give a huge amount of chi while the ones who still play with what they have need lower chi consumption.

I complain about chi because i want to use all my skills and there is not enough chi to go around, venos b:dirty. I will, hf, gs, mss, and be ready to repeat that again, it takes hard working getting that chi back. If i have to give up skills to do it, can be done, but not as much fun for me.

In tw, chi is the biggest issue. There are two instances basically for me. Stun+hf, while killing people outside enemy base. That is 2.35 sparks. In tw that is hard to come by on a regular basis. When entering base, i go with barbs. My main role, will of bod + stun +hf + aoe. Barbs arma, wizzy, archers do their fireworks. If things work, awesome dd, if not, i die. To do that i need 3.35 sparks. Basically in 2~3 minutes i need 5.7 sparks. Genie, apoc can not always cut it for you. That is why i complain about chi in tw. That is not even considering all other chi taking kills like smack, drake bash....
  • banhimpls
    banhimpls Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Mods are stupid here. They close class guides! How stupid is that? Skills are being rebalanced and some old class guide's may need updating. Stupid mods.
    Anyway, I think this skill is as followed:

Modify the contents: A monster attack to reduce the effect of the target player(s) attack to 300% of their magic attack power and of 200% physical attack power reduced from 50% (previously?)

But I'm sure there are more skills than listed. Sword skills are being nicely upgraded but they are a dead lineage. I will laugh if I see fist BMs using Flash, it's just silly. If there are any sword BMs left then they should be Pole/Axe/Sword. APS needs another little nerf. Game's dying fast though but hope to see some Support (Sword) BMs back, cause they are really support classes. Mage Bane seems a little interesting too. What do people think, would a support BM debuffing all the magic attacks, slowing them down would be helpful in TWs? Some people forget it takes 10,000 hours to be an expert at something...
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited November 2012
    Options

I know this is like from a month ago, but I didn't see it until now.

You must not have watched my videos very closely. I'm not 5aps base; I'm 3.33 in my LA and HA 99 with my G16 fists. It's only 5aps when sparked which defeats the purposes of gaining chi, or 4aps with Cyclone Heel/Wind Shield.

I don't even use fists for Mass PvP; the only time I use them is for 1v1 or on a catapult in TW after barb has died and mass PvP has ended. I can guarantee you you will never see me pull out my fists other than for a quick Bolt of Tyreseus in mass PvP. My job is to tank on the front lines, not use APS like a sin.

What kind of BM wouldn't complain about chi if they're doing their job correctly? Red sprint + roar + HF costs 3 sparks and 35 chi already. I slim it down to 2 sparks and 35 Chi by using blue sprint with fortify IG but still hard to re-gain on axes and marrow spam alone. Fists are pretty much useless in TW / Mass PvP against opponents that are all R9 +12 JOSD full buffed.

• Sjuggs - Lost City
    Sjuggs - Lost City Posts: 617 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I know this is like from a month ago, but I didn't see it until now.

You must not have watched my videos very closely. I'm not 5aps base; I'm 3.33 in my LA and HA 99 with my G16 fists. It's only 5aps when sparked which defeats the purposes of gaining chi, or 4aps with Cyclone Heel/Wind Shield.

I don't even use fists for Mass PvP; the only time I use them is for 1v1 or on a catapult in TW after barb has died and mass PvP has ended. I can guarantee you you will never see me pull out my fists other than for a quick Bolt of Tyreseus in mass PvP. My job is to tank on the front lines, not use APS like a sin.

What kind of BM wouldn't complain about chi if they're doing their job correctly? Red sprint + roar + HF costs 3 sparks and 35 chi already. I slim it down to 2 sparks and 35 Chi by using blue sprint with fortify IG but still hard to re-gain on axes and marrow spam alone. Fists are pretty much useless in TW / Mass PvP against opponents that are all R9 +12 JOSD full buffed.

Yea but too bad some of us cant afford a 1bil weapon + refines so pvp always here with fists :D
    and yes, chi costs make me mad from all the things I should do on wars