cost of unrefined g16 daggers

gamerminn
gamerminn Posts: 3 Arc User
edited September 2012 in Assassin
Curious what you think would be the cost of unrefined g16 daggers. on my server the raps +lunar daggers alone would run about 325m. I was thinking add another 25-30m for the mold, essence and badges So i'm looking at offering 355mish for the made version on the daggers. I haven't seen any up for sale does this sound about right?

Another question if they don't have -.05 on them how do they compare to g15 with the proc + -.05 are they still better?
Post edited by gamerminn on

Comments

• Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    gamerminn wrote: »
    Curious what you think would be the cost of unrefined g16 daggers. on my server the raps +lunar daggers alone would run about 325m. I was thinking add another 25-30m for the mold, essence and badges So i'm looking at offering 355mish for the made version on the daggers. I haven't seen any up for sale does this sound about right?

You won't see anyone selling it for that cheap.

Simple reason being that it's really easy to roll -0.05 on the weapon and slap a +10 on it. That'll put it right next to R9 in terms of damage, meaning people would be willing to pay 500m+ for it.
    Another question if they don't have -.05 on them how do they compare to g15 with the proc + -.05 are they still better?

Most likely the G15 will win out. It depends on how many attack levels you got. For example, with 30 Attack Levels, the G15 will have ~2% more DPS.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • WickedSin - Raging Tide
    WickedSin - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I bought a set of g16 from a shop last week on Tide server for 350m unrefined without the -.05 I thought it was fair price. Only other ones i saw for sale were +10 with -.05 the seller was asking bout 600m for them don't know if they sold or not haven't seen them since.

If you want the daggers one way would to get um at a lower price is to farm collect the mats need and offer to buy the mold from guild mates for a set price. I know a couple ppl that got them that way. You would have to trust the person your buying from as you would have to provide them the other mats as the mold is not trade-able.
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Not sure about your server prices. But i'll take mine as base

Lunar weapoin insignia = 30~45m = 45

Raps = 1.3x250 = 325

A g15 costs 370m, can be cheaper, but just taking the buyers prices.

If you farm badges and mold yourself, g16 = free.

If you do not farm, on sanctuary the services are usually 2m per badge = 120m extra

490m = cost to make g16, bought.

Only problem most people have is farming badges. If you can not find good, fast (30~45minute) full warsong squads, it will be hard to farm 60 badges from bh only, and another 20~60 for 1~3 tries at getting -int. Some people get it easily, others take a long time.