Failure to Communicate

Thegraduate - Sanctuary
Thegraduate - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
edited September 2012 in General Discussion
I usually don't post in the forums but this game has a serious problem whenever there is a issue that gamers need information about i.e. Anniversary . An also don
Post edited by Thegraduate - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I usually don't post in the forums but this game has a serious problem whenever there is a issue that gamers need information about i.e. Anniversary . An also don

We got our sales for anni, just need our presents \o/
  • Annastasia - Lost City
    Annastasia - Lost City Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    i dont think they want us to talk about it on here. typical PWI fashion. **** the players yet again.
  • BerserkBeast - Sanctuary
    BerserkBeast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Last time I checked a Community Manager should be on forum for more than 1-2 posts x week.
    The only way to beat a troll is....to troll him back b:angry
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Can you guys like have patience? -_-

They run multiple games and I'm pretty sure their staffing department is lacking if there are these kinds of delays etc.

I'm sure there will be an announcement later.

Yes a little communication can go a long way and I agree something should be said, however there's no reason to get upset about something unless they don't do anything at all. For all we know they submitted a request to the Chinese devs for permission to give a certain exclusive item for 4th years and are waiting for approval or denial from them before selecting an appropriate action?
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • Annastasia - Lost City
    Annastasia - Lost City Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Can you guys like have patience? -_-

They run multiple games and I'm pretty sure their staffing department is lacking if there are these kinds of delays etc.

I'm sure there will be an announcement later.

Yes a little communication can go a long way and I agree something should be said, however there's no reason to get upset about something unless they don't do anything at all. For all we know they submitted a request to the Chinese devs for permission to give a certain exclusive item for 4th years and are waiting for approval or denial from them before selecting an appropriate action?

no i will not have patience with a company that is making more than enough money from it's players to give us speedy service and up to date communications. according to the information that PWE puts out themselves they are making more than enough money to give each server a full time online GM around the clock without putting the slightest dent into their profits.
    yet we wait weeks for a response to tickets and promised events are not even completed on time
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    There's currently an entire topic discussing the delay in the anniversary, including a response from our CM, FrankieRaye. There's no need to create more topics at this point.

Closed.
This discussion has been closed.