Happy Anniversary Perfect World !!

JudgeMental - Dreamweaver
JudgeMental - Dreamweaver Posts: 13 Arc User
edited September 2012 in General Discussion
Dear Perfect World Team.

I would just like to say thank you for all you do to keep this game going. I can't imagine how much work it involves to keep it up and running. I think you people are wonderful, especially with all the gripes and complaints you get about not giving everyone the world. And can keep going.

I know you cannot please everyone even though your trying. I'm sick of seeing a lot of people saying if you don't give me this I'm leaving or you will lose all your players is just about the cruelest thing you can hear. It has to get under your skin after awhile and I'm sorry you have to see it.

I love this game and always have. I have tried other games to see if I'm missing out on something but I always come back. If i get a little bored of playing I take a break but I always come back because it is a GREAT game to play. b:victory

I love how you keep adding more maps and events and classes to keep things interesting which is a heck of a lot more than other games out there do. You do listen to your players and try to satisfy a lot of them. I also understand why you have to add packs sales because without money coming in, Perfect World would have to shut down and that would be the greatest loss of all. Plus you also give players the opportunity to earn zen to buy the packs and other Boutique items. I'm sorry I cannot spend as much money as I would like to help keep it up and running as it is worth it. To all you players out there that are still here and help keep the game going, would just like to send out a big THANK YOU! to you too!!!!

Keep up the great work and hopes to see at least 10 more years of Perfect World.
A very grateful player. b:pleased
Carpe Noctum!!!

I am a Bugga Bear b:bye
Post edited by JudgeMental - Dreamweaver on

Comments

This discussion has been closed.