[Maintenance + Patch Discussion] 9-4-2012 [COMPLETE]

Options

Comments

• XTyrael - Lost City
    XTyrael - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    How many different classes in PWI have you tried? Which was your favorite and why?

I tried 9 classes in PWI.

My favorite is Blademaster
  • Aquasfira - Raging Tide
    Aquasfira - Raging Tide Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Well :) still in the single digit pages!!

I have played all the classes but my most favorite is a tie between sin and cleric ^^

I love how fast paced and quick my sin can be but I do like a good challenge and feeling of accomplishment whenever I am on my cleric and trying to do my job lol :3b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

('w' >)<3
    Siggy Fish b:cool
    ~~~~~~~
    Characters:
    ~ Aquasfira 100~
    ~ UndyingOreo 89~
    ~Fairrah 69~
  • Bunny_slayer - Harshlands
    Bunny_slayer - Harshlands Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    bm, sin, barb, cleric, seeker.

bm being my favorite. cleric, to my surprise is really fun to play (i'm not much for casters/full-on support classes). and yeah, like Aquasfira said, there is that feeling of accomplishment when you fulfill such an important role as squad healer
  • XShui - Harshlands
    XShui - Harshlands Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    I played all classes high except Mystic, yet.
    I kinda loved the gameplay of all of them but I currently prefere BM & Cleric.
  • Seriachnon - Sanctuary
    Seriachnon - Sanctuary Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Tried everything except for barb and archer. My favorite by far is the veno. ^^
    ALTS
    - Aethiriel: 2x Cleric
    - Cereisse: 3x Seeker
    - Starniliya: 3x Wizard
    - Cloveriene: 3x Assassin
    RETIRED
    - SatanicBlood: 58 Veno (in case the name rings a bell for anyone who knew me from back in '08/'09)
  • Amberdream - Heavens Tear
    Amberdream - Heavens Tear Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Archer and BM :)
    test
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • deathlyzz
    deathlyzz Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    hmm i like seeker and mystic best... because seekers have amazing skill graphical effects :) and for mystics they have cool looking pets and are strong and reliable ^^
    but i tried nearly all of them
  • Kiersten - Lost City
    Kiersten - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    6 class I already played (Veno, Cleric, Sin, Mystic, Archer and Wiz). But my favorite is Veno even though I hate so much leveling my pet to my current level. why veno? it because fast and very useful it TW, I love powerful geared people turning into tiger/puffbird, and most of all, veno is epic because now a days very rare who played veno because of weak magic damageb:sad. but for me still veno rockb:chuckleb:chuckle.

And I would like to take this oppurtunity, GM please give as scroll to lvl fast our pet. we are the original pet tamer but yet we dont have skill to lvl fast our pet. thanks GMb:chuckle...

I'm looking forward on thatb:victory.
    b:victory
  • DarkMystica - Sanctuary
    DarkMystica - Sanctuary Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    I play mystic since i started. Because of the healer and DD side, which in you switch so rapidly.. It's awesome! b:thanks
    After that I think I like cleric because of lazy mode usually & barb because tanking is nice to do ^^ Now I don't have to use my mystic as punchbag but my barbb:chuckle

Vendettaaa~ b:dirty

Cookie! - Let's go caster later on!

b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ty Silvy ^^

If time's a song, I won't wait for its reprise,
    I am done wishing farewells and goodbyes...
  • DarkMystica - Sanctuary
    DarkMystica - Sanctuary Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    NOOOOOOOOOO i wanted 2x today c'mon b:angry
    wasting valuable time school starts on 15th sept
    people lost 1 week of massive farming QQ

SONNNIII~ b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ty Silvy ^^

If time's a song, I won't wait for its reprise,
    I am done wishing farewells and goodbyes...
  • BringinDeath - Archosaur
    BringinDeath - Archosaur Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Tried quite a few of them and although i like my sin, i also like my barb now
  • Labells - Dreamweaver
    Labells - Dreamweaver Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Hey all,

How many different classes in PWI have you tried? Which was your favorite and why?

I've tried them all (apart from Seeker).

Wizard - Makes Lunar & Delta fun
    Sin - Nice for slash 'n' farm runs
    Cleric - I suspect her elevator doesn't go all the way to the top (she seems to be entertained playing in her Blue Ball)
    Barb - Good thing theres no cars in PWI he'd probably chase them and try to make them chewy toys
    Mystic - She makes me look co-oridinated with all the things she has on the go at once
    Veno - Farm and grind anyone?
    BM - must **** alllll the things
    Psychic - Who stole my fire attacks? anyone for a bath?
    Archer - pew pew allll the things

All classes are fun to some degree or another - generally depends on what kind of a mood I'm in b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Phantazm - Dreamweaver
    Phantazm - Dreamweaver Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Played all classes, like casters best, b:heart 1st has to be cleric, then close between Wiz, Psy, Veno, but didnt like Mystic, have enjoyed playing Seeker so far, the only phys class ive liked
  • mogwai
    mogwai Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    ...And for tonight's maintenance question:
    How many different classes in PWI have you tried? Which was your favorite and why?...

In my case, a better question would be: "How many variations of each class have you tried..."

ANS: full on wood cleric ftw b:victory
    mmorpg is R'lyehian for: Innumerable quantities of grown babies
    discussing & often complaining about the imaginary.
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1618000&dateline=1316204434[/SIGPIC]
  • _ragnar_ - Raging Tide
    _ragnar_ - Raging Tide Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    i have tried sin,barb,mystic,veno,wiz but by far my favorite is cleric there dd is great and keeping the party alive gives me a sense of welbeing and its great at the end of dungeon when you are congratulated for doing really well - and you know when you've done good when you get multiple friend req .... the only trouble there is that you get bombarded with pm's to go down fc etc .....so auto response too drunk to cope b:chuckleb:chuckle
  • Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary
    Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Astrelle the manual patch link please ?

so what are we getting for the anniversary ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

Life has changed a lot ....

Hasn't it .. ?? ..b:sad
  • Adilah - Dreamweaver
    Adilah - Dreamweaver Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Astrelle the manual patch link please ?

so what are we getting for the anniversary ?

I also want to know :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Things are not always how they seem
    Will you be ready?
  • Xinnz - Heavens Tear
    Xinnz - Heavens Tear Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    cant find the manual patch too, i tried till 677, but still nothing and gave up, might try again
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    pwcalc.com/ea8859329e47bb43
    456 fashion items and counting
    #1 Adversity - tinyurl.com/Xinversity b:thanks
  • Airial_Sker - Raging Tide
    Airial_Sker - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    i played all classes except barb.

i like my archer best bec i can tank most stuff if it doesn't debuff or do major damage and i like being at range or switch too my claws too aps on it.

second toon i like,well not rlly sure,i swich toons too often lol.
    mby seeker will be cool at high lvl bec i love the def and ranged-non ranged aoe attacks and vortex
  • genotypist
    genotypist Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Good evening everyone,

servers are up! Please come on in.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] "Life is short...Bury! Steady Sword!"
  • Kane_lust - Heavens Tear
    Kane_lust - Heavens Tear Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    I have played Barb 100, BM 104, Psy 90. Sin 84, Veno 86, Seeker 78, (In PW-MY, Cleric 89, Archer 77,) Out of all those, I would have to say i enjoy my Psy the most. I Played my BM For a long time, so most would think i like BM but now not so much.

i have joined team OP Fish. Most fav is Psychic
  • Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Tried Veno, Archer, Psy, Sin, Cleric and Mystic... Only playing Veno, Archer and Psy at this moment... Didn't really like the other classes I tried (believe it or not but even Sin isn't for everyone)... My favorite would be Archer...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin
  • SoniMax - Sanctuary
    SoniMax - Sanctuary Posts: 529 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    SONNNIII~ b:chuckle
    ^^ b:laugh
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=15081871001&dateline=1339865979[/SIGPIC]
    They see me trollin`
    They hatin`
    Patrolling they tryin` to catch me writin` dirty
    Tryin to catch me writin` dirty X4
    My music so loud
    I'm flamin`
  • kingmartin227
    kingmartin227 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    no TW Map reset?
  • Kantero - Harshlands
    Kantero - Harshlands Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Tried most of the classes ( Except sin cause I refuse)

Honestly I like the seeker and the BM.

Seeker because they are so much fun to run, both in PVP settings and in PVE. ( No not just vortex haha but all the skills in general.)

BM's I have a work in progress in a spear/sword BM and i'm loving every minute of playing it.

* Coughs* I also have a HA/ arcane cleric. * Waits for the laughter to die down. * That I'm still working on learning how to balance out properly. * Could use a few pointers from the handful of them that exist on other servers.*
  • fishpup
    fishpup Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Veno, cleric, psychic, mystic, seeker, barb, bm, sin and working on an archer now. My favorite so far is my cleric.
  • Rubride - Lost City
    Rubride - Lost City Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options

And for tonight's maintenance question:

Thanks,

-The PWI Team

Out of all the classes I tried, Veno and Barb are my favorites. Veno becuz I love the fact they can tame pets and use them in battle, plus my favorite animal is a fox XD. I like barb because of the HP and I love having aggro.
    Getting back onto PWI again. Should be fun XD

Rubride - Lv100 Sage Amp Veno (2nd Reborn)
  • Ao - Raging Tide
    Ao - Raging Tide Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Hmm let's see... I guess my favs would be veno and cleric, and then psy / mystic though not as much.b:pleased
  • SMASHnHEAL - Dreamweaver
    SMASHnHEAL - Dreamweaver Posts: 400 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Tried most of the classes ( Except sin cause I refuse)

Honestly I like the seeker and the BM.

Seeker because they are so much fun to run, both in PVP settings and in PVE. ( No not just vortex haha but all the skills in general.)

BM's I have a work in progress in a spear/sword BM and i'm loving every minute of playing it.

* Coughs* I also have a HA/ arcane cleric. * Waits for the laughter to die down. * That I'm still working on learning how to balance out properly. * Could use a few pointers from the handful of them that exist on other servers.*

My main is a full HA cleric and has been since level 1 so I would be happy to help out with any questions you may have. The build has come out really well and with a full G16 set HA defences all round are decent.

My first toon was a wiz but switched to a cleric as it was easier to get into squads at the time and I wanted to be useful.

The only classes I have not tried in depth are psychics and archers and I always seem to go back to my cleric...
  • LolaElv - Heavens Tear
    LolaElv - Heavens Tear Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    i like veno ... i wish u add more customized color in our tail coz it is kinda boring the default color pleaseeeeeeeeeee. Thanks ! b:thanks
    Poisonous Crew f:victory

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]