edited December 2012
    1353b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Yea i had a blond moment.

Was correct on 1341 at start of last page, but then forgot to count kossys post and made the next one 1342 when it was 1343. Then kossy posted again and for some reason i posed 1342 again instead of 1344 or 1345. Seeing my previous post after kossy posted again made me post 1344.

Im stupid D:

1667928-thenumbersmason_super.jpg

Nuuuuuuooooo you're brilliant DDD:
    Oh and aii made a kitteh for the paint board :DD
    Kitteh's making me all spazzy meow meow Dx
    1354, and xD Desdi
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    Geckofreak - Sanctuary Posts: 2,280 Arc User
    edited January 2013

Last night I dreamed of pwi... at least I think it was a dreamb:chuckle
    When I'm as horribly sick as I am now things like blurb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    Aw Gecko >: *gives antidote cookies*
    135666666666666666 -woops.
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited January 2013

mm..sleepy..
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Shizunne - Heavens Tear
    Shizunne - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,277 Arc User
    edited January 2013

I think we have very similar time zone Desdi :o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Thank you very much for amazing siggy, Silvy!~
    I'm an angel! Honestly!
    These horns are just there to keep the halo up straight.. (っ◠‿◠)っ ♥
    (づ ̄ 3 ̄)づ ♥ I luv Kossie
    There's no half-singing in the shower, you're either a rock star or an opera diva. ♬♪♫ ヾ(*◕‿◕)ノ ♬♪♫
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    edited January 2013

VENUS STOP CLOSING THREADS WHILE I WRITE A RESPONSE!b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited January 2013

You know, I won't bite hardif you pm me these things. In fact I think most that have pm'ed me will you tell you that I'm really quite reasonable. :P

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    edited January 2013

You know, I won't bite hardif you pm me these things. In fact I think most that have pm'ed me will you tell you that I'm really quite reasonable. :P

I wanted to ridicule the guy who continued to make woman in the kitchen jokes though!b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited January 2013

...t_t

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    D'aw only if you're given a cookie in said message, Venu~ ;3 (N'aw, I kid, she's wonderful x3)

• ovenusarmanio
    edited January 2013
    Yes, send me lots of cookies. o.o 1364

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    -there aren't any kinds of cookies that Venu 'can't' have like ones with nuts or that sort of thing right o.o?
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    edited January 2013
    Well she is a cleric so she can purify if she gets poison cookieb:chuckle

fortune_cookie_sm.jpg

also why are you only doing kossy count?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    Ah, yes true, she could x3 Wonderful cookie.
    p-p What're you talking about, I'm doing the normal count over hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee in the right margin Dx
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    edited January 2013

b:chuckle

I get blind this time at night.

Also I found that jay-z is actually cookie monster is having troubles with venus

(remove this if this is too inappropriate, just thought was too funny not to post)

-removed-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    xD That picture's wonderful, thank you for the post, Gecko. <3

Myuu, night and not feeling that well, it's okay x3
    Are you feeling any better from earlier at all?

• Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    edited January 2013
    xD That picture's wonderful, thank you for the post, Gecko. <3

Myuu, night and not feeling that well, it's okay x3
    Are you feeling any better from earlier at all?

Yea ikr! great picture, just with some bad langaugeb:chuckle

I'm still feeling horrible, and I've been sleeping on and off at random times throughout the day and therefore am not that tired, but after this post I have to try to sleep again. so goodnight <3

also... 90 posts for purple title!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    D'aw; well do feel better soon D: *gives more antidote cookies* And g'night, rest well~ x3

Nnr getting closer; not that far off now eh >:3 Do you know which parts/the whole you want purple yet?
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited January 2013

Yeah I had to remove the 99 cookies image cuz it bypasses the swear filter, but I have to say I literally almost spilled my coffee I laughed so hard at that. Too, too funny.

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    Wha, coffee in Venu's paws? D:
    Morning to you x3 Or late night, pff I don't even..
    -woops subtracted from your number instead of adding xD 1373
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited January 2013
    Wha, coffee in Venu's paws? D:
    Morning to you x3 Or late night, pff I don't even..
    -woops subtracted from your number instead of adding xD 1373

Kinda both, seeing a friend off to the airport in a couple of hours but didn't feel sleepy until now. Since it's only two hours and I don't wanna miss em I'll just stay up. xD

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    D'aw I see~ :3
    *throws cookies at Venu to help keep her awake* <3
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited January 2013

Did kossy disappear again?
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    p-p I haven't seen a post of Kossy's show up for a while in the Today's Post page/have been using the same Kossy Count number to expand on for one of the longer whiles of Kossy Counts, so yeah..
  • Shizunne - Heavens Tear
    Shizunne - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,277 Arc User
    edited January 2013

well it wouldn't be Kossie if she wouldn't dissapear once in a while q.q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Thank you very much for amazing siggy, Silvy!~
    I'm an angel! Honestly!
    These horns are just there to keep the halo up straight.. (っ◠‿◠)っ ♥
    (づ ̄ 3 ̄)づ ♥ I luv Kossie
    There's no half-singing in the shower, you're either a rock star or an opera diva. ♬♪♫ ヾ(*◕‿◕)ノ ♬♪♫
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    Nn, true...
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    edited January 2013
    Kossy can't move, shes a stone tiki totem!

Nvm stand corrected, this guy picked her up and walked away 60393582.jpg

Also I knew that picture was inappropriate, but it was too damn funny not to post. Wish it could be edited and censored, but would ruin the effect
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2013

Figures that I'm here for Y-as easily and then it's AFTER that when things are supposed to settle down that I get busy. Dx
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    5413 :D
    Wait what o.o
    Kossy keep your paws warm, cold paws are hard to type with D:! *gives Kossy mittens*