Count to 20000

Options

Comments

• krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited March 2014
    Options
    I have a apple cream cheese pie in the fridge.

I can't wait...b:dirty
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    Geckofreak - Sanctuary Posts: 2,280 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Venus, the cake is a lie.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RepubIican - Raging Tide
    RepubIican - Raging Tide Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Hi everyone!

Not defined by our limits but by our potential
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    IX

I'm sleepy.
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    edited March 2014
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options

everytime this CM ignores my questions im gonna start putting in how many times he ignores so far....

so far i dont like his cherry pickings
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited March 2014
    Options
    What question are you talking about?

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
    edited March 2014
    Options

ohh,,, questions in general, been answered by later posters while he picks at the ones that look like assy kissy Q&A...

'oh mr sparklelord! good day to you, i just a-DORE what your doing for our community right now. I currently have this question regarding pwi that just can-NOT go without your esteemed knowledge. Btw did i tell you i like your bow tie?
    Oh, and what is ARC?'

[insert grand sparkly entrance ]

but im probably just imagining things b:tired
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited March 2014
    Options

ohh,,, questions in general, been answered by later posters while he picks at the ones that look like assy kissy Q&A...

'oh mr sparklelord! good day to you, i just a-DORE what your doing for our community right now. I currently have this question regarding pwi that just can-NOT go without your esteemed knowledge. Btw did i tell you i like your bow tie?
    Oh, and what is ARC?'

[insert grand sparkly entrance ]

but im probably just imagining things b:tired

Ah at the moment I know he's trying to encourage people to post actual issues with Arc so he can take that feedback back. The Arc tool for example, is a fix for the issues people were having getting Arc to register that they had stuff installed already. They really need detailed feedback on Arc, so if you had that type of question you'd probably have much better luck. He already knows that most dislike it. "What is Arc" was answered in the ARC FAQ, I can get you the link for that in a moment, just a sec.

edit: http://www.arcgames.com/en/arc-news/detail/3028293-arc-games-frequently-asked-questions and
    http://www.arcgames.com/en/arc-news/detail/3037713-the-future-of-arc

They did announce in those a while back they were changing the launchers as well, so I've been dreading that a long time. I think there was more links than this though maybe I can find them. :3

edit 2:
    here was the original.
    http://www.arcgames.com/en/arc-news/detail/3028293-arc-faq

• Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    edited March 2014
    Options
    I found this epic video of someone in npc gear wiping the floor with an OP full r999 that shouldve one shotted them.

Watch now or else I will claim all the delicious desserts in existence to myself.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2014
    Options

Ah at the moment I know he's trying to encourage people to post actual issues with Arc so he can take that feedback back. The Arc tool for example, is a fix for the issues people were having getting Arc to register that they had stuff installed already. They really need detailed feedback on Arc, so if you had that type of question you'd probably have much better luck. He already knows that most dislike it. "What is Arc" was answered in the ARC FAQ, I can get you the link for that in a moment, just a sec.

edit: http://www.arcgames.com/en/arc-news/detail/3028293-arc-games-frequently-asked-questions and
    http://www.arcgames.com/en/arc-news/detail/3037713-the-future-of-arc

They did announce in those a while back they were changing the launchers as well, so I've been dreading that a long time. I think there was more links than this though maybe I can find them. :3
    oh the 'what is arc' was included with the sarcasm lol

have u read any news of which way multi client might end up going?

/toss gecko
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited March 2014
    Options

Claim them all you want, I'll just steal what I want anyway. Doesn't matter who they belong to really, all the dessert will be mine in the end. >> I mean.....the owner of those two dogs should be ashamed! No really though, he shouldn't accept that. You don't want the big dog to become really aggressive to the little one, or to become injured for being too gentle. Food aggression in dogs is dangerous, so he needs to keep an eye on the little yappy one. Why is it always the little dogs that think they are the baddest? My last dog, as a puppy used to run the neighborhood dogs practically. >>

@Decep

Well if the What is Arc was sarcasm then that's really more of a complaint then, then a question. xD

And no, haven't heard any new news on multiclienting unfortunately.

edited March 2014
    Options

yerp a complaint of what sorta questions are answered >> lolz
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited March 2014
    Options

Fair enough I suppose, although I too wish people would post more feedback on it. >> So they can fix their issues. I'm glad there is a tool now available for people whose Arc install wouldn't read their pwi install.

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited March 2014
    Options

*pets Decep, eats cupcake before Venus can steal it, exits*
    (Insert fancy image here)
    edited March 2014
    Options

if they take multiclient away its gonna drastically affect the economy and not for the good :/

and whoever is doing PWE's Neverwinter tweets should do PWI's too. I see it tweeting several times a day....
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited March 2014
    Options

Atm they haven't announced anything that would indicate they are taking it away for good. So far they've said they are working on it so hopefully that means they plan on fixing the issue. Since it's an issue on multiple games, let's hope it's an arc issue that means it will get fixed sooner rather than later. >>

edited March 2014
    Options

Atm they haven't announced anything that would indicate they are taking it away for good. So far they've said they are working on it so hopefully that means they plan on fixing the issue. Since it's an issue on multiple games, let's hope it's an arc issue that means it will get fixed sooner rather than later. >>
    wait so what exactly is a problem atm? lol

i think im missing a story cause right now, nothing is wrong with mine o.o
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited March 2014
    Options
    wait so what exactly is a problem atm? lol

i think im missing a story cause right now, nothing is wrong with mine o.o

As far as techincal problems? I don't know. He said in thread only like 5-6 people have given him actual technical problems besides "I don't want it," and the "I don't want it," is very loud and clear. Many have reported saying it doesn't work, but only a few have posted why and what they mean. That's the type of information he's mining for besides just relaying general feedback that everyone here hates it and doesn't want it. One of the problems they did fix that was reported was Arc wasn't recognizing installs. That's since been taken care of, there is a fix you can download to make it work.

• Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    edited March 2014
    Options
    I found this epic video of someone in npc gear wiping the floor with an OP full r999 that shouldve one shotted them.

Watch now or else I will claim all the delicious desserts in existence to myself.

No one clicked this video it appears. All the desserts are mine.

My description was a metaphor!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited March 2014
    Options

I did click it and responded to ya on the other page. No dessert for you!

• Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    edited March 2014
    Options

I did click it and responded to ya on the other page. No dessert for you!

At least 4 people needed to watch it or all the desserts are mine. That quota was not meant.

Also I initially spelled it deserts..... and then changed it hours later, so am I now the proud of the Sahara, the Nevada, the Kalahari and Antarctica?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited March 2014
    Options

That wasn't the deal! And I'll keep the Kalahari since I saw the video, tyvm. I guess you get to keep the rest of the deserts instead.

• Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    edited March 2014
    Options

That wasn't the deal! And I'll keep the Kalahari since I saw the video, tyvm. I guess you get to keep the rest of the deserts instead.

Fair enough. You get the camels, I get the penguins.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options

What did I just come back to o.o
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    edited March 2014
    Options

What did I just come back to o.o

My dominion over all area's of extremely low rainfall annually
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited March 2014
    Options
    *looks around*

Where's everyone?
    edited March 2014
    Options

*raise hand*

snooping around the other forums and discovering sparkleman talks way more casual in other places like neverwinter forums
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    edited March 2014
    Options
    SparkleMan.

b:victory

But seriously, why have these forums been so depressingly slow this past week. I almost used Sweetiebot as a way to +1 post counts out of desperation.

Sweetiebot, what is the price of a number 7 meal with large fries at mcdonalds?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited March 2014
    Options

I think a lot of people have exams.