Count to 20000

Comments

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Socks are sexy.... but take too much time to put on

I cant say i dont like the way socks look, but they steal valuable pokemon playing time from me so i gotta hate themb:surrender

x3 Pffehe~....!
    Couldn't you put them on during the time you're waiting for the pokemon encounter animation to end/move animations and all that palava D: Generaion one doesn't take very long but I know at least four does... not sure about five.
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited June 2013

people..stop ninja'ing my posts Dx
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2013

people..stop ninja'ing my posts Dx

Socks will protect you from ninjas? :3?

Edit:: I witnessed a Minxy whisper when I came back from being out, but he was logged out when I got back D: So hi, Minxy :3!!
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sizzer - Raging Tide
    Sizzer - Raging Tide Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    b:sleep

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dream a dream of a life so new, One brimming with potential,
    Of starting again, leaving all behind, Only happiness is essential. b:victory
    Thanks Silvy for the siggy, You are the best ! b:kiss
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited June 2013

:3
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    Geckofreak - Sanctuary Posts: 2,280 Arc User
    edited June 2013

So Desdi, how come it shows you as 105 but still shows me as 101? I've been 102 longer then you've been 105 b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited June 2013

Forum glitch just PM v4liance and he can fix your avi

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    edited June 2013
    That takes too much effort, and im lazy

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited June 2013

-_-

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2013

-_-

>: *nuzzles Venu*

Gecko, that is destructive laziness. x3. Get it done if it is important to you, don't if you don't care, but why'd you mention it if you don't care enough...?
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    edited June 2013
    Hey, I had to do it, it had been slightly irritating me for awhile and it gave me an opportunity to nag desdi, and i cant pass up and opportunity to nag desdi!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited June 2013

..but D:
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2013

..but D:
    >:!!
    *gives Desdi a peach muffin*
    :3
    I was going to say cookie but for some reason one of those fruit muffins that are all soft and not-dry sounded more applicable to Desdi OTL?
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited June 2013

Wahhh Ven someone asked you what OTL mean in the pet discussion page. And it reminded me of when I wondered what it was and had to google it. And this time I used Google images instead and now I totally get why OTL came to be the person making the OTL expression. Before I just figured well it doesn't really look like that, but who am I to argue with it? If it's popular and stuff.

Anyway this is the image
    tumblr_m180b0EjhA1r3iscb.jpg

I'll never be able to unsee that and now I like the OTL thing better. xD Although I liked it before, but it was just such a ven expression to me. v.v And I felt like sharing that somehow....

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2013

Wahhh Ven someone asked you what OTL mean in the pet discussion page. And it reminded me of when I wondered what it was and had to google it. And this time I used Google images instead and now I totally get why OTL came to be the person making the OTL expression. Before I just figured well it doesn't really look like that, but who am I to argue with it? If it's popular and stuff.

Anyway this is the image
    tumblr_m180b0EjhA1r3iscb.jpg

I'll never be able to unsee that and now I like the OTL thing better. xD Although I liked it before, but it was just such a ven expression to me. v.v And I felt like sharing that somehow....

I didn't think it was popular; no one I talk to knows what it means before I tell them, except for people in Dynasty for whatever reason OTL I picked it up from Thrivvy :3!
    If I'm trying to link someone to an example I'll normally just link the the otlplz page on deviant art... I'm not an anime fan, and that one's fairily generic when the anime diagramn is... well... animeish. 'x3 I'm pretty sure it's actually from anime, though. Ah well.

D'awww but thank you for sharing Venu :3!! That's cute~
    orz, OTZ, and _/TO (synta's version) are also versions of OTL :3
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited June 2013

Apparently it's popular in Asia, at least according to my googlefu. xD But that could also be inaccurate, googlefu is known for being fail sometimes. v.v

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2013

Apparently it's popular in Asia, at least according to my googlefu. xD But that could also be inaccurate, googlefu is known for being fail sometimes. v.v

Kewl :3
    Nnnn, I guess I could see it being more popular there, though...
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    edited June 2013
    I didn't know what it was, but i learned when i was a noob on pwi years ago asking what "xD" meant that its better just to wait till you see someone else ask and get made fun of in the process of receiving their answer. Can't really see OTL getting that popular though, its kinda awkward.

Also I earn the right to pick on Desdi occasionally in return for all the random ninja tail brushes i give her b:cute

Yay for two even 100's in a row for me!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited June 2013

Aw you <3

*happily noms the muffin from Ven*
  • Sizzer - Raging Tide
    Sizzer - Raging Tide Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    b:cute Good night Guys & Girls. Naughty Dreams b:laughb:cute

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dream a dream of a life so new, One brimming with potential,
    Of starting again, leaving all behind, Only happiness is essential. b:victory
    Thanks Silvy for the siggy, You are the best ! b:kiss
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited June 2013
    b:cute Good night Guys & Girls. Naughty Dreams b:laughb:cute

I have these all the time lol.
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2013

Aw you <3

*happily noms the muffin from Ven*

:3 *purr purr*~
    Krisnda wrote: »
    I have these all the time lol.
    I've had two such dreams. In my entire life.
    And I hate them why would you wish them onto people. OTL
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    edited June 2013
    Vene seems way to innocent, anyone wanna help me change that? All we need are a few cans of spray paint, a coat hanger, some towels, film from an old camera, a dog leash, and a walk in closet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2013
    Vene seems way to innocent, anyone wanna help me change that? All we need are a few cans of spray paint, a coat hanger, some towels, film from an old camera, a dog leash, and a walk in closet.

....?
    Those seem like fairily random objects....
    And you didn't count 3:<
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited June 2013

I'm innocent too b:cute
  • Sister_Warui - Raging Tide
    Sister_Warui - Raging Tide Posts: 996 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    <--Not innocent at all anymore Dx Every once in a while I miss it... Kind of.
    Perfect Signature made by Silvy![SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RandomSin: Horu your wife is a murderer.
    Horugou: I know, Isn't it great? :D
    Reroll closed thread because necros suck. -Kossy
  • Alsiadorra - Sanctuary
    Alsiadorra - Sanctuary Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited June 2013

Watch Titanic for the 21rst time, or Jurrasic Park III? Or maybe Dark Knight Rises...

I need more supernatural thrillers. PA5 couldn't get here any quicker.
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2013
    Titanic
    You're good; you're good; your're good--annnnnd stop. Don't worry captain, we'll buff out those scratches.
    [more old jokes sorry OTL]
    <--Not innocent at all anymore Dx Every once in a while I miss it... Kind of.

....?
    What are you guys even talking about with this whole 'innocent' nonsense at this/any point....
  • FieryBlade - Harshlands
    FieryBlade - Harshlands Posts: 618 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    [SIGPIC]https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/502x102q90/690/fierybladesigna.png[/SIGPIC]

Sig made by me f:sneakyf:despise

I don't have a bad attitude, I just have a personality you don't like
  • Alsiadorra - Sanctuary
    Alsiadorra - Sanctuary Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited June 2013

watched Child's Play and The Hunger Games instead.