hehehe

*chases zheii*

Woof :3

They are not smooth 3:<
    x3

--wha D:
    *flattens ears and scampers off at the 'woof'*
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    Zheii - Archosaur Posts: 2,732 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    God so many subtle subtexts.

WE GOT A ROOM FULL OF SMOOTH OPERATORS IN HERE BRO

hehehe

*chases zheii*

Woof :3

WAIT A MINUTE . I AM A TIN CAN. ROBOTS DON'T HAVE WOOFS.

'-' wha- why am i being chased? D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Queen of Silly, circa 2014, as conferred by the late great Proski Wallace.
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited April 2013

I figured it had to do with you posting cats so much, so you are a cat o.o? Personally I pictured some other animal like... an armadillo or something x3? I don't know.
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shardik - Lost City
    Shardik - Lost City Posts: 625 Arc User
    edited April 2013

They are not smooth 3:<
    x3
    Lol, thats them ninja IRONIES arts for ya XD

So many, many layers

--wha D:
    *flattens ears and scampers off at the 'woof'*

So many, many layers

Sorry bout the woofs, its impawsible to control them

*wags*

*woof :3*

*rolls over grass*

I figured it had to do with you posting cats so much, so you are a cat o.o? Personally I pictured some other animal like... an armadillo or something x3? I don't know.

Armadillos are GLUBBINGG awesome.

THEY ARE LIKE THE TURTLES TO THE LAND DWELLERS.
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Oh lawdy.
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited April 2013
    5917。

• Sister_Warui - Raging Tide
    Sister_Warui - Raging Tide Posts: 996 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I am so bored! My work no one is coming in and I drank coffee even though my husband told me not to so now I am hyper and extremely bored. Obviously a bad combination D: shaking fishy.
    Perfect Signature made by Silvy![SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RandomSin: Horu your wife is a murderer.
    Horugou: I know, Isn't it great? :D
    Reroll closed thread because necros suck. -Kossy
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    I am so bored! My work no one is coming in and I drank coffee even though my husband told me not to so now I am hyper and extremely bored. Obviously a bad combination D: shaking fishy.

I'm bored too :/
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013

So many, many layers

Sorry bout the woofs, its impawsible to control them

*wags*

*woof :3*

*rolls over grass*

Armadillos are GLUBBINGG awesome.

THEY ARE LIKE THE TURTLES TO THE LAND DWELLERS.
    Hehe, I used an armadillo as my main form on one of my other games for a while.
    Then I switched to another one, because it had more skills available, and the other day I was trying to perch on someone's shoulder, but it wasn't working and I just kinda fell instead, and it was like they were all, "What pumpkin?" D:! (aka my form is literally a levitating pumpkin and when it uses rest, it falls onto the ground x3)
    A levitating what....?

And d'aw, it's okay >: I'm just kind of afraid of dogs. Deerfox, you know, double the natural enemies D: Since dogs are used to be mean to both I mean >:

Awwh, Warui, hello~
    Practice your purring if you're bored! :3
    edited April 2013
    I have been practicing my purring! I can do it really well now :3 I think of you and your green letters when I do it as well :p
    But I am still kind of bored QQ not a single person who came in needed help because they all speak English well enough so... I have not been needed. Just on my phone reading fanfiction and thinking about buying a new dress...

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    I have been practicing my purring! I can do it really well now :3 I think of you and your green letters when I do it as well :p
    But I am still kind of bored QQ not a single person who came in needed help because they all speak English well enough so... I have not been needed. Just on my phone reading fanfiction and thinking about buying a new dress...

D'awwh, that's very sweet of you :3 Thank you.
    Even though I don't need a translatour, I'd still come to visit you if I went to where you work 3:!! I mean, for a moment until I got shooed away by some other worker, aha~
    Erm, look up really elaborate socks and stuff? :D Socks are great.
    edited April 2013

D'awwh, that's very sweet of you :3 Thank you.
    Even though I don't need a translatour, I'd still come to visit you if I went to where you work 3:!! I mean, for a moment until I got shooed away by some other worker, aha~
    Erm, look up really elaborate socks and stuff? :D Socks are great.

:D I work late at night so no one would make the deer foxy go away! You could keep me company and talk about random things until you decided to leave :3
    Also it is my firm belief that Japan (tokyo) makes the most colorful /amazing socks. Ever.

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    :D I work late at night so no one would make the deer foxy go away! You could keep me company and talk about random things until you decided to leave :3
    Also it is my firm belief that Japan (tokyo) makes the most colorful /amazing socks. Ever.

You should send over piano key print socks or something >:3 I've always always wanted piano socks.
    --ehhem
    And d'aww, I see x3 That's nice, then(the casual work environment I mean).
    edited April 2013

You should send over piano key print socks or something >:3 I've always always wanted piano socks.
    --ehhem
    And d'aww, I see x3 That's nice, then(the casual work environment I mean).

what color piano keys did you want? I have a rainbow type of piano tall socks and I love them :3 but mostly the purple keys :D

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    what color piano keys did you want? I have a rainbow type of piano tall socks and I love them :3 but mostly the purple keys :D

Ahaha~, where do your tall socks reach, are they like knee-highs or wha :3?? I only wear knee-highs~ 'cause that's the minimum length that real socks are >:3 'cause I. Just have a thing with socks. x3 One of my guild-friends says that 'if he ever wanted to check to make sure it was me', he would just randomily say 'socks' in-chat, aha.
    And I've always liked the traditional black and white keys best x3 I was looking at piano socks the other day, and didn't really think anything of the coloured ones/most of them were like... the black keys were really giant and in-center, 'cause for some reason I'm really picky with them 3:
    Socks are the only clothing item that I've bought new of and haven't just gotten handed down...

Edit:: W-wha, I don't understand what happened with that quote x-x Its code looks normal in the edit screen..
    Edit*2:: Found it!
    Edit3:: This whole time I thought we were talking on the nonsense thread and not the counting thread, which is why I wasn't counting... now I'm all confused... OTL
    edited April 2013

Ahaha~, where do your tall socks reach, are they like knee-highs or wha :3?? I only wear knee-highs~ 'cause that's the minimum length that real socks are >:3 'cause I. Just have a thing with socks. x3 One of my guild-friends says that 'if he ever wanted to check to make sure it was me', he would just randomily say 'socks' in-chat, aha.
    And I've always liked the traditional black and white keys best x3 I was looking at piano socks the other day, and didn't really think anything of the coloured ones/most of them were like... the black keys were really giant and in-center, 'cause for some reason I'm really picky with them 3:
    Socks are the only clothing item that I've bought new of and haven't just gotten handed down...

Edit:: W-wha, I don't understand what happened with that quote x-x Its code looks normal in the edit screen..
    Edit*2:: Found it!
    I wear more than knee-highs however the ones I am talking about are knee high types. Traditional black and white pairs should be easy to find f:cute
    Also I do not know how you do not buy new clothes D: as a general guess I would say I spent about 460USD on my last shopping trip alone O.O but I love fash :) even in real life. Maybe not the workouts I have to keep up with to look good on some of them though XD

• ovenusarmanio
    edited April 2013

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    I wear more than knee-highs however the ones I am talking about are knee high types. Traditional black and white pairs should be easy to find f:cute
    Also I do not know how you do not buy new clothes D: as a general guess I would say I spent about 460USD on my last shopping trip alone O.O but I love fash :) even in real life. Maybe not the workouts I have to keep up with to look good on some of them though XD

Yaii. :3
    When I first read 'more than knee-highs' I thought you meant over-knees and thigh-highs and those sorts of things, too, instead of just a general not only wearing one length of sock OTL
    And well, I've never been a clothing person D: I've always gotten clothes passed down instead. And slash or I always wear the same jean jacket every day, so the only different part of clothing piece you can really see are whether I have green pants or... a different shade of green pants, ahaha~
    Bah, I just walk everywhere and occasionally do spontaneous other excercise things, like pullups, if the bar isn't moved downstairs even though there's only one door that properiy fits it, and that's upstairs 3:<
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    Stockings are sexy.
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    Stockings are sexy.

Oho, are you joining in on our socks discussion. :3
    Well, I'm more for knee-highs, since stockings tend to go a bit too high and the--well if you had someone just in stockings, the space between the end of the stocking seems like it'd be a bit too close to the connection to the middle of the body, blahblah/little tiny spaces of skin between the stocking and whatever else is on (which, incidentally is probabily exactily what makes most people think that they are sexy)
    --skipping the whole essay I could write about technicalities, I guess I could say they're just a bit 'too' high for my liking; I'm really really picky with socks, like someone could be putting on a sock and I can mentally click like exactily what methinks the right range for the sock to end at is and OTL

I'd say the same thing for armwarmers, really (<3), if they end riiight before the elbow then they're great >:3 But they're a bit too high when they go up the arm after that, which is why the pair I had, which couldn't stay up unless it was over the elbow always made me sad >:
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    5932 o.o
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • _FoxyRoxy_ - Morai
    _FoxyRoxy_ - Morai Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited April 2013
  • Shardik - Lost City
    Shardik - Lost City Posts: 625 Arc User
    edited April 2013

3_3

._.
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013

3_3

._.

Bee sting?
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013

Oho, are you joining in on our socks discussion. :3
    Well, I'm more for knee-highs, since stockings tend to go a bit too high and the--well if you had someone just in stockings, the space between the end of the stocking seems like it'd be a bit too close to the connection to the middle of the body, blahblah/little tiny spaces of skin between the stocking and whatever else is on (which, incidentally is probabily exactily what makes most people think that they are sexy)
    --skipping the whole essay I could write about technicalities, I guess I could say they're just a bit 'too' high for my liking; I'm really really picky with socks, like someone could be putting on a sock and I can mentally click like exactily what methinks the right range for the sock to end at is and OTL

I'd say the same thing for armwarmers, really (<3), if they end riiight before the elbow then they're great >:3 But they're a bit too high when they go up the arm after that, which is why the pair I had, which couldn't stay up unless it was over the elbow always made me sad >:

Do not get me started on stockings, legs and feet. b:dirty
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    Krisnda wrote: »
    Do not get me started on stockings, legs and feet. b:dirty

And dat ***
    edited April 2013
    I really like thi-high socks to be honest. I agree that normally it is whatever other thing they are wearing that they think it's more cute but... The socks are meant to enhance that. And they do a wonderful job with the right skirt :3 but recently I have not warn tall socks at all. The closest thing to it is white leg warmers.
    Next time I go clothes shopping now I am going to pick up more knee high pairs. It just will not be this month since my husband is still confused why I spent so much on the last clothes shopping trip XD

• ovenusarmanio
    edited April 2013

• krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013