• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Then my work is done !

POEPLE

WE HASS

LIFDOFFF

oH YEAHHH!!

Now i know why my cat purrs so much and in a so so delicate and exquisite demeanor :3
    Boner. o-o
    (That was the very first thing I thought of and I don't know why x3)
    Ahaha, maybe they purr like that, too 'x3. I don't know for sure.
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shardik - Lost City
    Shardik - Lost City Posts: 625 Arc User
    edited April 2013

Boner. o-o
    (That was the very first thing I thought of and I don't know why x3)
    Ahaha, maybe they purr like that, too 'x3. I don't know for sure.

PLASE LET IT NOT BE NICOLAS CAGE FACE PLASE LET IT NOT BE NICOLAS CAGE FACE PLASE LET IT NOT BE NICOLAS CAGE FACE PLASE LET IT NOT BE NICOLAS CAGE FACE PLASE LET IT NOT BE NICOLAS CAGE FACE PLASE LET IT NOT BE NICOLAS CAGE FACE PLASE LET IT NOT BE NICOLAS CAGE FACE PLASE LET IT NOT BE NICOLAS CAGE FACE PLASE LET IT NOT BE NICOLAS CAGE FACE PLASE LET IT NOT BE NICOLAS CAGE FACE PLASE LET IT NOT BE NICOLAS CAGE FACE PLASE LET IT NOT BE NICOLAS CAGE FACE .

God dammit.

Ven take that face out of the forums, people will have boners here.

All because Nic's Face, Dat attractive and so very manly face. Lol

This is national glubbing security !!

Oh they purr. Sure they do.

Btw who told ya i hat two cats, Miss Ven Mc Psychic ??? ?

I only talked about one!
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    PLASE LET IT NOT BE NICOLAS CAGE FACE PLASE LET IT NOT BE NICOLAS CAGE FACE PLASE LET IT NOT BE NICOLAS CAGE FACE PLASE LET IT NOT BE NICOLAS CAGE FACE PLASE LET IT NOT BE NICOLAS CAGE FACE PLASE LET IT NOT BE NICOLAS CAGE FACE PLASE LET IT NOT BE NICOLAS CAGE FACE PLASE LET IT NOT BE NICOLAS CAGE FACE PLASE LET IT NOT BE NICOLAS CAGE FACE PLASE LET IT NOT BE NICOLAS CAGE FACE PLASE LET IT NOT BE NICOLAS CAGE FACE PLASE LET IT NOT BE NICOLAS CAGE FACE .

God dammit.

Ven take that face out of the forums, people will have boners here.

All because Nic's Face, Dat lovely and so very manly face. Lol

This is national fuucking security !!

Oh they purr. Sure they do.

Btw who told ya i hat two cats, Miss Ven Mc Psychic ??? ?

I only talked about one!

Hehehe x3 I find it so odd that the Homestuck fandom just immediateily found when Hussie started doing that with the replays. Like it didn't even take five seconds.
    No 'Miss Ven'. >: That'd be weird. Why would you miss me if I'm right here D:?
    And aha, well, I was talking about cats in general. I don't know if that's the way cats purr. Then again, it would make sense, because people keep saying stuff like 'cats have no special organ whichs device is to purr', and etc.
    And you know it's not very common that someone who has cat(s) only ave one, so. x3
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shardik - Lost City
    edited April 2013

Hehehe x3 I find it so odd that the Homestuck fandom just immediateily found when Hussie started doing that with the replays. Like it didn't even take five seconds.
    No 'Miss Ven'. >: That'd be weird. Why would you miss me if I'm right here D:?
    And aha, well, I was talking about cats in general. I don't know if that's the way cats purr. Then again, it would make sense, because people keep saying stuff like 'cats have no special organ whichs device is to purr', and etc.
    And you know it's not very common that someone who has cat(s) only ave one, so. x3

CEASE YE MIND TRICKS YOU DEER -FOXE THINGHY!!

ok no "miss" titles or "he/she/whatevs" titles :3

oh yeah you are right.

You know? i think i fell right onto that one XD :3

Whoops that thing with nic's face is basically since the beggining of homestuck hehe

since hussie showed us that jhon basically man-bro loved nicolas cage everyone swooooooooooooooooons when nics face appears xd :3

Yeah it is basically extremelly silly.
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    CEASE YE MIND TRICKS YOU DEER -FOXE THINGHY!!

ok no "miss" titles or "he/she/whatevs" titles :3

oh yeah you are right.

You know? i think i fell right onto that one XD :3

Whoops that thing with nic's face is basically since the beggining of homestuck hehe

since hussie showed us that jhon basically man-bro loved nicolas cage everyone swooooooooooooooooons when nics face appears xd :3

Yeah it is basically extremelly silly.

x3.
  • Shardik - Lost City
    edited April 2013

x3.

Ok that...

That...

Tha-

*sobs* b:cry

Great now i have all this strong feelings jammed in my eyes b:sad

So pure and perfect

TAKE US THERE CASEY!!

OH YEAH!!

GUITAR SOLO!!

But really, its the quest of a loving father trying to get in touch with his wife and daughter.

How isnt that awesome??

b:cryb:cryb:cry

*HOW DO I LIVE WITHOUT YOU!! IMA DROP THAT ON MY MP3 NOW*
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    Ok that...

That...

Tha-

*sobs* b:cry

Great now i have all this strong feelings jammed in my eyes b:sad

So pure and perfect

TAKE US THERE CASEY!!

OH YEAH!!

GUITAR SOLO!!

But really, its the quest of a loving father trying to get in touch with his wife and daughter.

How isnt that awesome??

b:cryb:cryb:cry

*HOW DO I LIVE WITHOUT YOU!! IMA DROP THAT ON MY MP3 NOW*
    "Bonk bonk"
    THIS IS STUPID
    Yeah right!

D'aww Shardy x3.
    And yes, you put that on your MP3 right now :3!
  • Shardik - Lost City
    edited April 2013

"Bonk bonk"
    THIS IS STUPID
    Yeah right!

D'aww Shardy x3.
    And yes, you put that on your MP3 right now :3!
    b:cryb:cry

SOBS

b:sad

Y-Yes, i need to put that song in my mp3 right now :3

And watch Con Air again!! in purple-ray to booth!!

Seriously that movie was awesome even before that hehe.

Btw , what do you think about the next acts of HS? the end is neigh you know :3
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013
    A6I5

And I have no clue what's going on again so.... yeah!
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    5770 sheep to count to fall asleep o.o
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • _FoxyRoxy_ - Morai
    _FoxyRoxy_ - Morai Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited April 2013
  • opkossy
    edited April 2013

IMG_5771.jpg For Desdi to count. b:cute
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    OPKossy wrote: »
    A6I5

And I have no clue what's going on again so.... yeah!

Let me tell you about Homestuck.
  • Tide_Surfer - Archosaur
    Tide_Surfer - Archosaur Posts: 1,261 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Cos I'm cool like that.
    Funny eh Veny? 666 then 777? (777 is the angel's number)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tide_Surfer: "I feel SPESHALL *says like a lil kid*"
    Veneir: "Seashell? :3"
    Tide_Surfer: "Yes Veny, yes. A speshall seashell."
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    Cos I'm cool like that.
    Funny eh Veny? 666 then 777? (777 is the angel's number)

Well, it would be.... if that wasn't post 5775. You got a palindrome, though, so that's good. :3 I mean unless you're going by Kossy count numbers. THen you can get two 777s in a row and that's pretty cool.
    Post next to actually get 777 gogogog
    I didn't get 777 either. x33
    edited April 2013
    Bwaha 777, THE PROPHECY IS FULFILLED!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    Bwaha 777, THE PROPHECY IS FULFILLED!

Angel angel :3
    edited April 2013

Angel angel :3

Y u skip to 5780?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Oh boy, what fun.
  • FieryBlade - Harshlands
    FieryBlade - Harshlands Posts: 618 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    [SIGPIC]https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/502x102q90/690/fierybladesigna.png[/SIGPIC]

Sig made by me f:sneakyf:despise

I don't have a bad attitude, I just have a personality you don't like
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    Y u skip to 5780?

Because the current Kossy count is two numbers above the real count . It'll change once Kos-kos posts again. :3
  • FieryBlade - Harshlands
    FieryBlade - Harshlands Posts: 618 Arc User
    edited April 2013

there we go :D
    [SIGPIC]https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/502x102q90/690/fierybladesigna.png[/SIGPIC]

Sig made by me f:sneakyf:despise

I don't have a bad attitude, I just have a personality you don't like
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    there we go :D

...at first I thought you changed my number so it fit the real one and I was like 'son of a ****.' but then I checked and saw that I'd put one number in front of the real count because I didn't see Zanny's post or Fiery's one post below the count and just. x33
  • opkossy
    edited April 2013

What? b:cute
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013

What? b:cute

Kossy. :3<3
  • Shardik - Lost City
    edited April 2013

wut?

HONK

b:shocked

Kossy you ninjaed meh q_q

Q_Q ven you too.

Its a conspiracy Q_Q
  • opkossy
    edited April 2013
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    Gamzee standing by the 'Don't Honk' sign.
    I saw a photo of that once from a cosplayer person, but everyone knows it's impossible to find those pictures you found a few weeks ago that would have been perfect when you come across the context again. >:
  • opkossy
    edited April 2013

Know what else is impossible to find the last of when you had it a little while ago?

One of these. >_<