Count to 20000

Comments

• Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited November 2012

A lot of people ragequit. While I'm not completely happy about this (mainly because half the population can't participate so NW as a "farming" instance is unfair from that aspect) but I prefer to wait and see the effects over time instead of making conclusions too fast.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Shizunne - Heavens Tear
    Shizunne - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,277 Arc User
    edited November 2012

Well I think after some time they will probably come back.. If you leave in a spur of the moment well after some time, you will come back eventually :x I think e,e
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Thank you very much for amazing siggy, Silvy!~
    I'm an angel! Honestly!
    These horns are just there to keep the halo up straight.. (っ◠‿◠)っ ♥
    (づ ̄ 3 ̄)づ ♥ I luv Kossie
    There's no half-singing in the shower, you're either a rock star or an opera diva. ♬♪♫ ヾ(*◕‿◕)ノ ♬♪♫
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited November 2012

Yeah I think so too although some seemed pretty serious about it. I'll keep playing PWI for as long as I have friends here, which is the main reason I keep playing. Sure, I still have fun but if I didn't have friends and two good factions I'd have nothing to do b:chuckle

I feel a little sad that I spent so much on raptures before the expansion date was announced along with the 2x drops but on the other hand I managed to get most of the uncannies I need fast so now all that's left is to farm some TT and more badges.

I'd understand if people feel bad for their gear's worth dropping overnight but on the other hand that was inevitable. Remember when TT99 used to be godly gear? Now it's considered almost ****. In the end, what matters most is the feeling of accomplishment and the fun you had along the way to getting your gear :)

I was among the first Venomancers to get R8 and it felt great! Even if R8 now s standard gear, nothing beats that feeling of achievement!
    edited November 2012

Yeah, I think it's the only reason why PWI still exists because friends doesn't want to leave friends and they will keep playing if there are some friends left x3 because it would be very boring to play without anyone e.e And yeah sadly for people who had to farm their gear in a hard way b:surrender it usually took months to farm and now you can do it in..umm. few days? But like you said the changes are inevitable. Because the same routine wouldn't be intresting. And lols xD you got r8 the hard way? I mean doing quests? o.o if so *gives a medal* you deserved it Dx oh the funny times when mobs had some sort of value .. xD and when gold costed only 100k each.... *sigh* ( I really feel bad that they nerfed dq ._.)
    All in all I hope future updates will be for the better, if they are already running Nation Wars on weekends..well they could do it more often, cos the economy is screwed anyway ;x but on the other hand.. I really don't know Dx what will happen to newbies? I mean low lvl players? I hope they won't loose interest as soon as they start the game ._.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm an angel! Honestly!
    There's no half-singing in the shower, you're either a rock star or an opera diva. ♬♪♫ ヾ(*◕‿◕)ノ ♬♪♫
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited November 2012

It is a standard for MMOs that more powerful gear will arrive and earlier gear gets easier to attain. A lot of people here simply need time to adjust. That said, having good friends you can rely on does make life much easier and keeps the fun in things.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    548 tossy is back let's party!!! b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • truekossy
    edited November 2012

Woot! I'll get the cake!
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited November 2012

Oh no no I got my Rank 8 when it was put in the cash shop but when I managed to get mine there were few on the server at the time so it felt really good b:laugh It was partially farmed and partially by charging gold (which was also the last time I ever charged gold).
    Now you can see the majority of lvl100 Venomancers running around with that pataka.

Just because I had R8 at the time a lot of people wanted me around. Although I'm not the type of person to make friends because of gear, it still felt nice lol. Of course I lost contact with some of those but on the other hand I was invited to a nice faction and made some invaluable friends at the time (even though that particular faction died) that I play with up to this day.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    551 b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
    edited November 2012
    Hello there :o
    And Desdi memories is sometimes a good thing x3
    Well as for me the funny part of this game waaaas... FF runs x3 basically I made lots of friends when we were running FF.. I miss that place xD (lols that's where I got my title Mrs Suicidal lol cos when I was um lets say quite low lvl and with nubby gear I always pulled first hallway instead of barb.. xD) but after a loong break I saw that my friends who were truly loyal and didn't forget me lols x3
    AND Welcome back kossy b:shocked
    where have you been? ._.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm an angel! Honestly!
  • truekossy
    edited November 2012

Yeah. memories are one of the best things about games like this. As for me... I was hiding in Desdi's tail. b:avoid
    edited November 2012
    As far as I remeber Desdi takes care of her fluffy tail and does not have any other mikroorganism in her tail ._.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm an angel! Honestly!
  • truekossy
    edited November 2012

And that's exactly why I was able to hide in it so easily! b:cute
  • MetzliDemon - Harshlands
    MetzliDemon - Harshlands Posts: 354 Arc User
    edited November 2012

Nah, 666 \m/
    MetzliDemon - 102 Celestial Demon Assassin f:grin
    AmyDemon - 96 Demon Cleric
    ShekmetDemon - 81 Venomancer
    MictianDemon - 68 Blademaster
    HecateDemon - 60 Mystic
    AhrinamDemon - 50 Psychic
    AliahDemon - 24 Seeker
    And there's a 75 Barbarian too! f:cute
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited November 2012

How did I...not notice kossy in my tail O.O
  • truekossy
    edited November 2012

I'm that good, Desdi. b:shy
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited November 2012

But you didn't realize that I'm right behind ya!
  • truekossy
    edited November 2012

*pets Kris and gives a catnip filled toy mouse*
    edited November 2012
    *pays money to see the scene mentioned in a previous page*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm an angel! Honestly!
  • truekossy
    edited November 2012

True story: I posted the right number by accident but was able to edit it out before anyone noticed. b:laugh
    edited November 2012

liar liar pants on fire?
    anywaaaays I think I have a problem e.e .. somehow in game graphics seem to be..lower? for example: I always used sharpen for better view.. well I like that option but anyways when I use sharpen function now, it seems to be that the view is without sharpen(even if im using it), and when I don't use sharpen at all... Player avatar transforms into an alien... q.q.. I tried everything.. checked the resolution, update directx.. D: and still.. I cannot solve this problem ._. someone, anyone knows about this? Dx
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm an angel! Honestly!
  • truekossy
    edited November 2012

Player transforms into alien? I wanna see. o_o
    edited November 2012
    Nuu it's not funny q.q
    ill ss it and post it later e.e
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm an angel! Honestly!
  • truekossy
    edited November 2012

Mmkies. Might be one of those things you need to verify files for or somesuch.

Or it could be solvable with just a comp reboot.
    edited November 2012

verified files.. dun this done that and nothing ._. and I wont reboot my comp ever again Dx cos it seems that its in game related. ._. maybe I should just reinstall it o.o....... it will take some time e.e... a lot of time xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm an angel! Honestly!
  • truekossy
    edited November 2012

Well you could always smash it with a hammer. That normally fixes problems for me. b:laugh
    edited November 2012
    rlly? did it fixed the bills for the new computers too? :o I wanna try it then *-*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm an angel! Honestly!
  • truekossy
    edited November 2012

I agree, although hopefully some GM can restore the old one somehow. b:sad
    edited November 2012
    wait..whut? o.o it seems i need to get some sleep cos i can't think straight atm Dx gooood niight :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm an angel! Honestly!
  • truekossy
    edited November 2012

Exactly! Enjoy the nap. ;p