• Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    Kitkate - Dreamweaver Posts: 869 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    No math! I don't even care if it is potato math! D:<
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013
    Krisnda wrote: »
    Haven't read the manga yet, but I had sat and watched the entire anime in one night, it was sad, however (like I told my friend) it wasn't as bad as The Walking Dead game (Telltale). That ending had me crying for a while after the end.
    Heh. The manga's ending is a lot more... sobering than the anime's. To put it simply. In essence, the anime ended before the second part of the manga. Check it out sometime if you can. And Bokurano as well.

The first 10 sec sounded like something off of the Zone of the Enders game
    Oh my gosh I loved Zone of the Enders. And the second runner as well. And new song in my head is... Beyond the Bounds.

... And now I wanna replay both. Naked Jehuty sooooooooooooo OP!
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013
    OPKossy wrote: »

Heh. The manga's ending is a lot more... sobering than the anime's. To put it simply. In essence, the anime ended before the second part of the manga. Check it out sometime if you can. And Bokurano as well.

Oh my gosh I loved Zone of the Enders. And the second runner as well. And new song in my head is... Beyond the Bounds.

... And now I wanna replay both. Naked Jehuty sooooooooooooo OP!

Oh nice, so it kinda continues from that point.

And I actually havent played that game fully. I need to get me a good emulator -_- and computer xDD
  • opkossy
    edited April 2013

Yep. Kinda like how the original Fullmetal Alchemist split off after a certain point while Brotherhood follows the manga all the way. Only in this case the anime stopped instead of making up its own ending past that point.

And omigosh I should try to get it on my PC as well... once I get those two steps of yours done. Meanwhile I'll just have to be happy I still have both the games still. XD
  • Sister_Warui - Raging Tide
    Sister_Warui - Raging Tide Posts: 996 Arc User
    edited April 2013

Yep. Kinda like how the original Fullmetal Alchemist split off after a certain point while Brotherhood follows the manga all the way. Only in this case the anime stopped instead of making up its own ending past that point.

And omigosh I should try to get it on my PC as well... once I get those two steps of yours done. Meanwhile I'll just have to be happy I still have both the games still. XD

Just a reminder that the more manga /anime you watch the more money I make. The more money I make means the more money PWI makes. By reading manga you can help PWI :D
    Perfect Signature made by Silvy![SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RandomSin: Horu your wife is a murderer.
    Horugou: I know, Isn't it great? :D
    Reroll closed thread because necros suck. -Kossy
  • opkossy
    edited April 2013

Share some of that money then. :P
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I'll give you a lapdance for a cut Warui.
    edited April 2013

Share some of that money then. :P

Zan gave me a Lap dance for his secretary job D:
    And why is my HTML being more silly than a fish with a couple of knives? f:confused

• opkossy
    edited April 2013

Blame phpBB... somehow. b:chuckle
  • Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    Kitkate - Dreamweaver Posts: 869 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Before we get too off-topic let me throw up some correct numbers.
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    (Potato+1)(Potato+1)
    =Potato^2+1potato+1potato+1
    =Potato^2+2potato+1

Factouring potatoes! \o/
    Potato maths! :3!! I remember that~
    That was around when Kossy said her OTP was Ven x Maths which I found really funny x3
    I'll give you a lapdance for a cut Warui.
    Why does this make me think that a study over this sort of thing would be very interesting. Like a legitimate one I mean. Even though how that sort of experiment would have to be conducted would probabily be illegal in the same way that certain subjects can't be tested like abuse effects and how Little Albert's experiment would be banned today o-o
    ...I blame classes for doing too many things right now.

And Warui, darling, you're fine, I'm not angry with you 'x3 I've just been really over eum whatever with papers for all of my classes(except for maths because maths is just a darling like that.) and though I've managed to post once or twice or something since then and probabily should have posted something else relevant to-- I don't know how do I people OTL you're fiiiiine.
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2013

That was around when Kossy said her OTP was Ven x Maths which I found really funny x3

Why does this make me think that a study over this sort of thing would be very interesting. Like a legitimate one I mean. Even though how that sort of experiment would have to be conducted would probabily be illegal in the same way that certain subjects can't be tested like abuse effects and how Little Albert's experiment would be banned today o-o

And Warui, darling, you're fine, I'm not angry with you 'x3 I've just been really over eum whatever with papers for all of my classes(except for maths because maths is just a darling like that.) and though I've managed to post once or twice or something since then and probabily should have posted something else relevant to-- I don't know how do I people OTL you're fiiiiine.

:D woo! I got told it was fine AND called darling! I am one happy fishy f:cute,

• XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary
    XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary Posts: 1,173 Arc User
    edited April 2013

And no more maths plox :X
    xSonOfCircex-105/103/102 Sage Wiz
    DrakeEmpress-101/102/103 Sage Cleric
    Gaygasm-101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer

Because I can't stand playing melee classes
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    :D woo! I got told it was fine AND called darling! I am one happy fishy f:cute,
    D'aw, aha. x33 Glad the fishy is happy~

And no more maths plox :X
    3:! What's wrong with maths? 5 = logb2 x --> 2^5 = x
    Mathsies is wonderful D: Don't make me do another maths word association again!
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013

Kinda like:
    "Excuse me ma'am, would you sleep with me for one million dollars?"
    Well... okay.
    "Would you sleep with me for free?"
    What do you take me for, a *****?!
    "Well, yes. We've already established that you'll sleep with someone for money, we're just negotiating price."

:D
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    Kinda like:
    "Excuse me ma'am, would you sleep with me for one million dollars?"
    Well... okay.
    "Would you sleep with me for free?"
    What do you take me for, a *****?!
    "Well, yes. We've already established that you'll sleep with someone for money, we're just negotiating price."

:D
    Pfffffahahaha that's great. x33 People are rediculous.
    --anyway but no, it wasn't for a study on prostitution it was for a study on sexual acts in the work enviornment with the incentive of raises which is a bit different o-o I mean the first I'm sure you could technically (still not legally) do underground, but the second wouldn't really have a group of persons from which you could pick your subjects that would be appropriate in any form, as long as the purpose was to deduce for a typical envionment.
    Well I suppose that your proposed form wouldn't work so well underground either, but sikang.
  • FieryBlade - Harshlands
    FieryBlade - Harshlands Posts: 618 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    [SIGPIC]https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/502x102q90/690/fierybladesigna.png[/SIGPIC]

Sig made by me f:sneakyf:despise

I don't have a bad attitude, I just have a personality you don't like
  • DuckTapez - Archosaur
    DuckTapez - Archosaur Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Duct tape is like The Force: bright on one side, dark on the other. It holds the world together, and, if not handled correctly, becomes a sticky mess.
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013

Pfffffahahaha that's great. x33 People are rediculous.
    --anyway but no, it wasn't for a study on prostitution it was for a study on sexual acts in the work enviornment with the incentive of raises which is a bit different o-o I mean the first I'm sure you could technically (still not legally) do underground, but the second wouldn't really have a group of persons from which you could pick your subjects that would be appropriate in any form, as long as the purpose was to deduce for a typical envionment.
    Well I suppose that your proposed form wouldn't work so well underground either, but sikang.

Same concept, prostitution is a sexual act. Only instead of a direct exchange of money for sex, they'd be getting raises/benefits in the work place. Same concept. Unless I missed something
    edited April 2013
    D: Zan! You are corroding me! I actually laughed at your dirty joke! f:cry
    And Ven... Why do you want to do these kinds of studies? We already know Zan is a... Unique being. :p/

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    Same concept, prostitution is a sexual act. Only instead of a direct exchange of money for sex, they'd be getting raises/benefits in the work place. Same concept. Unless I missed something

You missed something.

Aha, I'm not saying it's a study I would legimateily want to do it's just the first thing that came to mind and it turnt into a conversation x3 But, to be honest, I truly to feel like I'd have to enroll in a psychology course about that sort of subject to understand it book-smartily, because I really don't understand it x3.
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    D: Zan! You are corroding me! I actually laughed at your dirty joke! f:cry
    And Ven... Why do you want to do these kinds of studies? We already know Zan is a... Unique being. :p/

Damn right b:cool
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    Zheii - Archosaur Posts: 2,732 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    ....This thread as got werid again... Run Awwaaayyy!! \o/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Queen of Silly, circa 2014, as conferred by the late great Proski Wallace.
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013

*weird.
    edited April 2013

D: get back here little girl.

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    Don't encourage him, Warui, one of Zanny's general goals is to filth the minds of those he talks to because it's just something he tries to do x3
    Well, for the most part. o-o
    Aha, hiya, Zheii~
  • XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary
    XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary Posts: 1,173 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    -drags zheii back and duct tapes her to the wall-
    There is no escape *.*

xSonOfCircex-105/103/102 Sage Wiz
    DrakeEmpress-101/102/103 Sage Cleric
    Gaygasm-101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer

Because I can't stand playing melee classes
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    -drags zheii back and duct tapes her to the wall-
    There is no escape *.*

>: Well now, that's using a bit too much force, don't 'cha think?
    *bites through tape to free Zheii from the wall*
    edited April 2013

... Is the force of my love for friendship to much force Ven? Because that is pretty strong -.- f:cute

<3

• Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013

I've done worse. b:avoid