and SweetieBot is still being mean q.q

Well I'm nice enough!
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I did... that's cause I didn't want to double post >w<
    But thankyou Zambie for the huggles!! f:shy

and SweetieBot is still being mean q.q

__ SweetieBot shouldn't be summoned here and then kept for reply after reply anyway because it makes it impossible to count right(also she can't count aka is not capable of counting along nor keep a sensible conversation so can't contribute to this board in the first place)/this isn't her thread for random chatting with the bot. >.>'
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013
    I don't count either xD.
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited April 2013

__ SweetieBot shouldn't be summoned here and then kept for reply after reply anyway because it makes it impossible to count right(also she can't count aka is not capable of counting along nor keep a sensible conversation so can't contribute to this board anyway)/this isn't her thread for random chatting with the bot. >.>'

Thou hath incurred thine wrath of Veneir. Flee and hide, for thou shall not survive this most divine encounter!
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    Krisnda wrote: »
    I don't count either xD.

Well none of us on the board right now count with the proper numbers but we're all capable of counting should we decide to and also actually make sensible responses in the involved-ish conversations we have here/you know, can refer back to posts that were made in a row when commenting/remember their information x-x

Thou hath incurred thine wrath of Veneir. Flee and hide, for thou shall not survive this most divine encounter!

Awww.
    You're so sweet. x3
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    Zheii - Archosaur Posts: 2,732 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    ..... I'mma go now... ._.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Queen of Silly, circa 2014, as conferred by the late great Proski Wallace.
  • Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    Kitkate - Dreamweaver Posts: 869 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Rawr! Now im going to watch some videos.
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    ..... I'mma go now... ._.

No, don't leave me! I don't want to be all alone!
    Rawr! Now im going to watch some videos.

What videos?
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    edited April 2013
    No, don't leave me! I don't want to be all alone!

I'm sure you'll be fine.. :O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • krisnda
    edited April 2013
    What videos?

My secret "cat" videos.
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    Krisnda wrote: »
    My secret "cat" videos.

Where they use their tails for certain things?
  • krisnda
    edited April 2013
    Where they use their tails for certain things?

I believe so ;3
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    edited April 2013
    o.o Zambie just had a shower!

SweetieBot please give Zanryu - Dreamweaver 5 points for cleaning himself up :P

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Zheii - Archosaur awards 5 points to Zanryu - Dreamweaver!
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver now has a total of 37 points and is in 10th place.
    Zheii - Archosaur can still award another 25 points today.

Check this thread for the current high scores and to learn how to award points to others.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013

Ohhhh, I bet he needed to ;3
    I knew he took a shower already but for some reason it was funny when you said it xD
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013

Shaved too, gurl I'm lookin 'fiz-ine.

SweetieBot give Zheii - Archosaur 7 points for giving me points for my shower.
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    SweetieBot give Zheii - Archosaur 7 points for giving me points for my shower.
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver awards 7 points to Zheii - Archosaur!
    Zheii - Archosaur now has a total of 33 points and is in 11th place.
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver can still award another 23 points today.

Check this thread for the current high scores and to learn how to award points to others.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013

Ohhhh, I bet he needed to ;3
    I knew he took a shower already but for some reason it was funny when you said it xD

Wink wink nudge nudge ;D
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    Wink wink nudge nudge ;D

;3 <3
    Pssst, Zheii, you should take a shower too so we can all be shower buddies* since I took one earlier, too :3!
    *Term as used by Zanny.
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013

;3 <3
    Pssst, Zheii, you should take a shower too so we can all be shower buddies* since I took one earlier, too :3!
    *Term as used by Zanny.

Of course... to really be shower buddies we'd all have to shower together. b:dirty
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    edited April 2013

;3 <3
    *Term as used by Zanny.

I will I will!! after I finish with this lame full delta D:
    Of course... to really be shower buddies we'd all have to shower together. b:dirty

Dirty Dirty Zambie :I
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    Ven commentary: Say no to ****! (Not you I won't tell you that just it was the first thing I-- xD

777 <-- winning slots! +1
    Edit:: ZHEII YOU STOLE MY WINNING LOTTERY NUMBER AHHH D: How am I supposed to get enough coins to get pokemon now OTL
    You know I've never been able to understand that, I mean there's only enough water flow for one person to stand in o-o
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    edited April 2013

777 <-- winning slots! +1
    Edit:: ZHEII YOU STOLE MY WINNING LOTTERY NUMBER AHHH D: How am I supposed to get enough coins to get pokemon now OTL
    You know I've never been able to understand that, I mean there's only enough water flow for one person to stand in o-o

LOL Awwwhhh!! I'm so sorry Veni!! D:
    -gives you coins- here has pokemon D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    That's the beauty, we'd be in a shower. So I'd get cleaned right up. You could even help rub me with soap b:dirty

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    LOL Awwwhhh!! I'm so sorry Veni!! D:
    -gives you coins- here has pokemon D:
    x3 Thank you.
    xDD
    Ohmygosh.

That's the beauty, we'd be in a shower. So I'd get cleaned right up. You could even help rub me with soap b:dirty
    WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    782 (if Zheii hasn't posted yet I'll edit my other post aha)
    WELL soap is an irritant/dries those sort of things out but yeah we could help with the soap for general use :3
    I use a baking soda solution instead of soap though for myself so o.o
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    That seems perfectly fine!
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    That seems perfectly fine!
    :3
    You know I think the idea of washing someone else's hair/bathing them is really precious x3 I mean I know you're thinking something else and well I blatantily italicized that other whatever, but on another note.
    For the original note: I'd have to apologize to Zheii in advance though
    because I mean. See the black font I put in a previous quote. ''''x3
  • XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary
    XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary Posts: 1,173 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Moving right along... 4469...
    -steals all the cookies and runs away-
    xSonOfCircex-105/103/102 Sage Wiz
    DrakeEmpress-101/102/103 Sage Cleric
    Gaygasm-101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer

Because I can't stand playing melee classes
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013

-steals the cookies that were stolen by circe-

Sorry bud, but i'm the amateur on this thread

-does blackflip off thread into the night-

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013

-steals the cookies that were stolen by circe-

Sorry bud, but i'm the amateur on this thread

-does blackflip off thread into the night-

Venu for some strange reason you scared me for a moment when I scrolled down and saw you posted and I don't know why, aha 'xD