Count to 20000

Comments

• Zheii - Archosaur
    Zheii - Archosaur Posts: 2,732 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Queen of Silly, circa 2014, as conferred by the late great Proski Wallace.
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited March 2013

o-o The ending looks like some portal thing.
    Nrr it's cold >:
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited March 2013

meow :3
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    *meows back*
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    Zanryu - Lothranis Posts: 1,998 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    *meows back*

*pat pat*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks to the beautiful and talanted Zheii for the sigb:dirty

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    *pat pat*
    :3! *purrs~*
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    edited March 2013

:3! *purrs~*

*pat pat*

:D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    OTL
    I just made potstickers but since we have a new burner and the labels are these teeny tiny dots I wasn't sure which one was which
    So somehow I had the burner the potstickers were actually on at high for the whole time and the one I thought I was adjusting on 4, and wasn't sure why the potsticker cooking was so loud still at 4, and Dx. they're mostily okay(haven't tasted one yet) but some are burnt really bad on the bottom.
    *pat pat*

:D
    o-o *curls up around Zanny's shoulders*

Edit;; Okay they still taste like how they should, albeit there's a bit extra ash on the surface. xD
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    edited March 2013
    OTL
    I just made potstickers but since we have a new burner and the labels are these teeny tiny dots I wasn't sure which one was which
    So somehow I had the burner the potstickers were actually on at high for the whole time and the one I thought I was adjusting on 4, and wasn't sure why the potsticker cooking was so loud still at 4, and Dx. they're mostily okay(haven't tasted one yet) but some are burnt really bad on the bottom.

o-o *curls up around Zanny's shoulders*

Edit;; Okay they still taste like how they should, albeit there's a bit extra ash on the surface. xD

D'awww :( I don't think I've ever had potstickers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    D'awww :( I don't think I've ever had potstickers.

Wha really you haven't o-o They're like... the same sort of dough that a noodle would be made out of, but closed around a mixture of vegetables and slash or meat if the blend had that in it, too. They're pretty savoury and an asian dish(I think)
    Also can be served with plum sauce which tastes kiiiinda like soy but way better >:3
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    edited March 2013

Wha really you haven't o-o They're like... the same sort of dough that a noodle would be made out of, but closed around a mixture of vegetables and slash or meat if the blend had that in it, too. They're pretty savoury and an asian dish(I think)
    Also can be served with plum sauce which tastes kiiiinda like soy but way better >:3

Never had those either. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    Never had those either. b:chuckle

>3> I am certain that you have at one point in your life had spaghetti noodles or angel noodles or anny sort of noodles and you're just pulling my tail here.
  • Shardik - Lost City
    Shardik - Lost City Posts: 625 Arc User
    edited March 2013

>3> I am certain that you have at one point in your life had spaghetti noodles or angel noodles or anny sort of noodles and you're just pulling my tail here.

Upd8 :3

Must be some sort of noodles incident :3 That is why he pulling yer paws :3

Holy **** verify takes a long time isn't it?

b:sad

3704 :333
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    Upd8 :3

Must be some sort of noodles incident :3 That is why he pulling yer paws :3

Holy **** verify takes a long time isn't it?

b:sad

3704 :333
    So I sawwwwwwww~
    And no he said that it was actually soy that he'd never had, not noodles, so it was like 'oh, okay cool here's what soy is like:'

Verify what v-- oh, for pwi. Ick. x3
  • Shardik - Lost City
    edited March 2013

So I sawwwwwwww~
    And no he said that it was actually soy that he'd never had, not noodles, so it was like 'oh, okay cool here's what soy is like:'

Verify what v-- oh, for pwi. Ick. x3

I cant believe it takes that long :(

Anyway Da huss did it again :3 Go check them updates :3

I dislike soy b:sad It tastes weird b:shocked

EDIT: And now is updating!!

PWI Y YOU HATE ME SO MUCH

EDIT, THE SECONDS:

The update ended *sobs* yay!

*purrs for unknown reasons, curls in keybord cuz hell yeah*
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I just bought a massive cosplay sword.

Instead of a Cello, since those can cost $1,500+, I'm gonna modify this sword with Octavia's cutie mark and bring that instead :D
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    *pokes Shardik* o-o Purring curled up in keyboard Shardy, huh.
    --oh, also have you seen this post, it's just about the best thing ever and I'd totally go there. xD

Ouah, that's neat, Skai :3! I'm sure the finished product'll look great, good luck!
  • Shardik - Lost City
    edited March 2013
    Skaitavia wrote: »
    I just bought a massive cosplay sword.

Instead of a Cello, since those can cost $1,500+, I'm gonna modify this sword with Octavia's cutie mark and bring that instead :D

I don't know, Octavia with a sword, sounds sexy as hell.

Just think of the possibilities: Musician+Pony+serious glare/stare+BFS+purple eyes

Think it over, think it over... b:chuckle
    *pokes Shardik* o-o Purring curled up in keyboard Shardy, huh.
    --oh, also have you seen this post, it's just about the best thing ever and I'd totally go there. xD

Ouah, that's neat, Skai :3! I'm sure the finished product'll look great, good luck!

*curls more, but rises left ear and flops it quickly :3*

Oh god, that post.

I'd go to that HS theme park.

I will go to the Karkat area just to say to him: Hi Shouty Mc Snouty. The he will start flipping the fuuck out again. It would be glorious.

3709 :3

*curls again to sleep slumber sleepynes ...sleeps :3*
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited March 2013

Dat sword.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    Zheii - Archosaur Posts: 2,732 Arc User
    edited March 2013

Pretty sword @_@&quot;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Queen of Silly, circa 2014, as conferred by the late great Proski Wallace.
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited March 2013

I wake up in... swordish world.
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • _Mr_Tanky_ - Sanctuary
    _Mr_Tanky_ - Sanctuary Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited March 2013

I feel like mucking this up somewhen. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

R8 101 Barb - Deleted by PWI. Customer care = 10/10!
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    I discovered this morning why you're not supposed to chew those multi-vitamin pills that have like 24 things in them in mass amounts.
    ...awesome. x3
    OTL
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited March 2013
    My mom does that, she makes a "dying" face every time.
  • Alexis - Lothranis
    Alexis - Lothranis Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Does anything happen if this reaches 10k or why..? xD
    Youtube channel: youtube.com/user/FDB19
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    edited March 2013
    Does anything happen if this reaches 10k or why..? xD

No, just for ****s and giggles
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited March 2013
    When we reach 10k, I'll resign xDD.

jk.
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    Krisnda wrote: »
    My mom does that, she makes a "dying" face every time.

o_o Is the normal response just that it tastes bad?
    It tasted fine to me, just that the stomach suddenily had a bunch of stuff in it at once it apparentily couldn't absorb so it didn't take it well. 'x3
    Maybe I should try it again later after I've actually eaten something...

I just assumed at 10K we were going to retitle it to 100K, or count backwards or something, since that's basically what happened when we got to the original 1,000.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited March 2013

When we reach 10k we can have a memorial to the original thread.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    edited March 2013
    OPKossy wrote: »

When we reach 10k we can have a memorial to the original thread.

Good, Kossy, go look at my Cleric's post count so I can post on him again
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.