Count to 20000

Comments

• Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    b:sweat okay I'm getting back on skype now ._.

(And wouldn't life be boring if no-one had a bit of kinky in them? I mean, gotta spice up the everyday somehow right? :c)

So very true.
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Aw, you guys x3 Glad you're having fun, I guess~
    Honestily, I wouldn't say it'as completily void in prediction o.o
    I'm reading textbooks :3! --oh!
    Zheii I'm listening to your playlist that was posted along with that one Bones song you posted that Zanny liked, and I came across the Phantom tracks, which I haven't listened to anything relevant to it(PotO) for a while because the subject always just reminded me of a someindividual 'xD but it was actually really nice hearing it again <3...
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    Zheii - Archosaur Posts: 2,732 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    So very true.

3972... exactly :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Queen of Silly, circa 2014, as conferred by the late great Proski Wallace.
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    edited March 2013
    Aw, you guys x3 Glad you're having fun, I guess~
    Honestily, I wouldn't say it'as completily void in prediction o.o
    I'm reading textbooks :3! --oh!
    Zheii I'm listening to your playlist that was posted along with that one Bones song you posted that Zanny liked, and I came across the Phantom tracks, which I haven't listened to anything relevant to it(PotO) for a while because the subject always just reminded me of a someindividual 'xD but it was actually really nice hearing it again <3...

Yay I'm glad!! that's my random YouTube likes playlist xD

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    Yay I'm glad!! that's my random YouTube likes playlist xD
    :3 Well it's pretty fine~
    By the time I put songs on my likes list, I've normally almost over-listened to the song so kind of get sick of it, so tend to not actually like listening through my likes lists much OTL
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    edited March 2013

:3 Well it's pretty fine~
    By the time I put songs on my likes list, I've normally almost over-listened to the song so kind of get sick of it, so tend to not actually like listening through my likes lists much OTL

Haha yea I understand that completely, I spam sings I like so much, it's so bad >_<"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    Haha yea I understand that completely, I spam sings I like so much, it's so bad >_<"

D'aw x3 At least it's not just me, I guess~
    --you know, the one person I can think (that I know and talks about music anyway) of who probabily doesn't have that sort of issue with songs is someone who listens to an online radio and so can't really play the same two or three songs over for a few days o-o

Why isn't Zanny posting here along with you, too, D:? Did he go to sleep already or?
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013

--you know, the one person I can think (that I know and talks about music anyway) of who probabily doesn't have that sort of issue with songs is someone who listens to an online radio and so can't really play the same two or three songs over for a few days o-o

Why isn't Zanny posting here along with you, too, D:? Did he go to sleep already or?

I'm here, just a bit preoccupied. Also, you forget to post in green. Teehee!

Ooh you sneaky with dat ninja edit
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    I'm here, just a bit preoccupied. Also, you forget to post in green. Teehee!

Ooh you sneaky with dat ninja edit

:3! *huggles Zanny's arm*
    --it was weird, after I went to post, instead of showing the page it had this white page with grey-green font above that looked like a single line of error code o_O And then I went back on my browser/forward again and for some reason it hadn't lost my post. Which is a good thing, but askgn.
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    edited March 2013

I do that now and then, online radio's are fun :3

and Zan is being a Ninja o_o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    I do that now and then, online radio's are fun :3

and Zan is being a Ninja o_o
    Wha, is he being ninja on skype o-o?
    I used to listen to one when I played *I mean minesweeper <.< >.>* a few years back, because my computer was seriousily a piece of garbage and I don't even know how it existed without it being banned for preforming so bad or something.... --and anyway, I couldn't really switch windows >:
    Also, I keep finding these one person Disney videos and they're awesome to watch aspkdngsdg.
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    edited March 2013

Wha, is he being ninja on skype o-o?
    I used to listen to one when I played mabi a few years back, because my computer was seriousily a piece of garbage and I don't even know how it existed without it being banned for preforming so bad or something.... --and anyway, I couldn't really switch windows >:
    Also, I keep finding these one person Disney videos and they're awesome to watch aspkdngsdg.

Haha yea on skype, and I lovvveee those covers!! so amazing<3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    Haha yea on skype, and I lovvveee those covers!! so amazing<3

D'aw well there's Zanny for you, being able to ninja everywhere, even on something like skype xD.
    And they really are great; I hope that 'e(Nick) manages to go far with his talent >:3!
    I know/after a while can idenftify most of the songs but it takes a while.... nrr.

Pwi's site is taking so long to load right now in spurts, that I'm typing this in Notepad waiting for the page to load o.e So I still have to see what the numbers are again once it's done...
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013

D'aw well there's Zanny for you, being able to ninja everywhere, even on something like skype xD.
    And they really are great; I hope that 'e(Nick) manages to go far with his talent >:3!
    I know/after a while can idenftify most of the songs but it takes a while.... nrr.

Pwi's site is taking so long to load right now in spurts, that I'm typing this in Notepad waiting for the page to load o.e So I still have to see what the numbers are again once it's done...

I had that issue a few days ago, though it randomly stopped.
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    I had that issue a few days ago, though it randomly stopped.

Well you said your internet was unstable and kept disconnecting before, didn't you?
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    edited March 2013

It's been super super slow for me D;
    And My Blessings Page + any Images on the actual PWI site are broken >_<"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    It's been super super slow for me D;
    And My Blessings Page + any Images on the actual PWI site are broken >_<"

I used to constantily get broken images everywhere on the pwi site... now the forum image at the top usually works, but the images on news posts(if I ever randomily feel like looking at them) never show up >:
    Figured it was kind of a collectively everyone thing, again, since my youtube was still working 'xD
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    edited March 2013

I used to constantily get broken images everywhere on the pwi site... now the forum image at the top usually works, but the images on news posts(if I ever randomily feel like looking at them) never show up >:
    Figured it was kind of a collectively everyone thing, again, since my youtube was still working 'xD

Yea, I hope so... but It seems to only just be me who can't get a blessing atm... it's becoming a big pain >_<'

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    3244(4+4=8~)
    Yea, I hope so... but It seems to only just be me who can't get a blessing atm... it's becoming a big pain >_<'

D:
    *breaks into the blessing page and abducts some of their mystical items and wands and stuff*
    *blesses Zheii*
    There we go~! :3
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    edited March 2013
    3244(4+4=8~)

D:
    *breaks into the blessing page and abducts some of their mystical items and wands and stuff*
    *blesses Zheii*
    There we go~! :3

Awwwiiess, thankyou!! :3<3

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    Awwwiiess, thankyou!! :3<3

Welcome :3
    I want to finish up my chapter from earlier and get some rest(I'm not doing so well with moving my forced schedule back up OTL I always end up being nocturnalish without one~), but knowing me I"ll end up posting a few more times before I actually sleep xD.

And random cat gif time: tumblr_memeja8q6W1rnts4ao1_500.gif
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    edited March 2013

Welcome :3
    I want to finish up my chapter from earlier and get some rest(I'm not doing so well with moving my forced schedule back up OTL I always end up being nocturnalish without one~), but knowing me I"ll end up posting a few more times before I actually sleep xD.

And random cat gif time: tumblr_memeja8q6W1rnts4ao1_500.gif

Yay KITTY O_O<3

oh oh and Edit: Post 303 xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    3593 Kitties!!!
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited March 2013

here again!
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    Yo, Homestuck update. B|
    I mean.
    Hi counting thread \o/
  • Shizunne - Heavens Tear
    Shizunne - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,277 Arc User
    edited March 2013

*ninja's in*
    o.o
    *ninja's out*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Thank you very much for amazing siggy, Silvy!~
    I'm an angel! Honestly!
    These horns are just there to keep the halo up straight.. (っ◠‿◠)っ ♥
    (づ ̄ 3 ̄)づ ♥ I luv Kossie
    There's no half-singing in the shower, you're either a rock star or an opera diva. ♬♪♫ ヾ(*◕‿◕)ノ ♬♪♫
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013

*ninja's in*
    o.o
    *ninja's out*

*sets ninja trap*
    edited March 2013

*is a pro ninja so ninja traps dun work against her teehee~*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm an angel! Honestly!
    There's no half-singing in the shower, you're either a rock star or an opera diva. ♬♪♫ ヾ(*◕‿◕)ノ ♬♪♫
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013

*is a pro ninja so ninja traps dun work against her teehee~*

Mine do. I'm the pro-est ninja
    edited March 2013

suuuuuure you are, I am Victoria's Secret model btw.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm an angel! Honestly!