Count to 20000

Comments

• krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited March 2013
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited March 2013

Frisky? Did you get in the catnip again?
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited March 2013
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    If it makes you feel better I'm always feelin' frisky.
  • opkossy
    edited March 2013
    Krisnda wrote: »

catnip.jpg?w=300&h=199

Yes...

Note to self: Do not leave my pets around Zan when I'm absent. D:
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Ohmygosh o_o
    We actually have a Kossy-wossy back here who gives new Kossy numbers
    I feel like I almost forgot what it was like OTL

Hiya Krissy, Kossy, Zanny :3
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    Ohmygosh o_o
    We actually have a Kossy-wossy back here who gives new Kossy numbers
    I feel like I almost forgot what it was like OTL

Hiya Krissy, Kossy, Zanny :3

Hey there
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    Hey there

:3
    SweetieBot hasn't given your Loth self the points I poked 'im with yet >: I think Kossy broke her again.

Edit:: I just saw the catnip picture again but for some reason thought arsenicCatnip OTL that's Nepeta's handle in pesterchum.
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    Kitkate - Dreamweaver Posts: 869 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    -Bounces in, glances around, slinks away-
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013

SweetieBot hasn't given your Loth self the points I poked 'im with yet >: I think Kossy broke her again.

Edit:: I just saw the catnip picture again but for some reason thought arsenicCatnip OTL that's Nepeta's handle in pesterchum.

People sure love to abuse my french counterpart. I feel bad for him. b:sad
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Oh, I thought you said you had a good day.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• opkossy
    edited March 2013

*pets Ven and Kate* Hi to both of you!
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    Hi kitty Kate!
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    OPKossy wrote: »

*pets Ven and Kate* Hi to both of you!

*purr~ nuzzles a Kossy paw :3*
    Kossy-wossy could you make sure you see my post in the Karma thread >: The longer paragraph one, I mean?

Eum day's been okay Sweetie, I ended up sleeping in my blanket nest again so my knee hurts a lil' bit but otherwise I'm fine 'x3

Erm hiya Kit, bye Kit?
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013

*purr~ nuzzles a Kossy paw :3*
    Kossy-wossy could you make sure you see my post in the Karma thread >: The longer paragraph one, I mean?

Eum day's been okay Sweetie, I ended up sleeping in my blanket nest again so my knee hurts a lil' bit but otherwise I'm fine 'x3

Erm hiya Kit, bye Kit?

Still want my blanket nest :(

And for my ISP to stop having issues. Net's been going down all day.
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013

Still want my blanket nest :(

And for my ISP to stop having issues. Net's been going down all day.

D: Well I already gave you the page which had the basic instructions, m'dear; and it has alot of creative freedom in how you make your nest (like even though I have mine in a corner and the end is sort of against my desk, I really only use the original corner part since I actually curl up and not so much sit in a humany way) so that's all the guidance on it I can really give you from here >: You can make one if you set yourself to it~

Awh.... *pokes Zanny's internet with a stick* Stop stealing Zanny D:!
  • opkossy
    edited March 2013

Aww. Poor Ven. D: *gives cookies and fluff*
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013

Aww. Poor Ven. D: *gives cookies and fluff*

Wait, what? What did I--
    Oh I forgot I said that 'xD I've been keeping really still so it feels fine now, long as I don't move around a bunch. I'll be okay, really 'x3
    *shares cookies with the rest of the thread* But thank you, Kossy dear x3
  • opkossy
    edited March 2013

So how much have I missed while out? XD
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013

So how much have I missed while out? XD

Eum... not /too/ much I don't think; there's been your standard forum chatting, Sweetie catching necros(which you saw already), Zanny being him(which you saw already)
    I think Venu's computer is still down; I saw her post once randomily so thought she was back, but she hasn't been back since so I think she was at a library or something >:
    Krissy's been back from being busy with class(assumed reason? Sorry if I'm wrong Krissy OTL) for a couple days now;
    Apparentily Val visited a bunch of different servers. o.o The two Euro servers have an announced merge date; I have no idea what thread it was but I think it was the 28th of some month(either this one or the next one or you get the picture 'xD)
  • opkossy
    edited March 2013

Hmm... time to make sure I have 16 characters on the same EU account so I can complain loudly after the merge. b:laugh
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013

Hmm... time to make sure I have 16 characters on the same EU account so I can complain loudly after the merge. b:laugh
    *amused eyeroll* <3 Silly.
    D'aw things feel like they're back to how they should be here with you back x3
    3414--aw it almost looks like pi :3
  • opkossy
    edited March 2013

Haha. It's good to be back. b:heart
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013

Haha. It's good to be back. b:heart
    --also are the forums being really slow for you, too, or is it just me o-o Because no other site is being really slow at the moment...
  • opkossy
    edited March 2013

Not just you. It's been really slow on and off for me all day. @_@
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    Zheii - Archosaur Posts: 2,732 Arc User
    edited March 2013

Slow for me too D':
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Queen of Silly, circa 2014, as conferred by the late great Proski Wallace.
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013

Slow for me too D':

Once again, I'll resist the temptation to say something. Teehee!
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    8888+8-6
    Aww, alright >:
    Zheii! :3 Have you come to join us as a regular here, you'd be very welcome~

Edit:: Ouah, hello Zanny~
  • opkossy
    edited March 2013

Do you dance for bananas too, Zheii?
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    Hey there. Net's finally got a solid connection so no more dcing weee!