If I was a Dev...

Comments

• psumiku
    psumiku Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    If I was a developer? I'd change textures to be higher resolution, change the sound quality slightly to be better. I'd also change the character models to be slightly more dynamic (hair physics, proper reflection systems to compensate for the higher textures, breast physics :P, etc.)
  • XShui - Lost City
    XShui - Lost City Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    psumiku wrote: »
    If I was a developer? I'd change textures to be higher resolution, change the sound quality slightly to be better. I'd also change the character models to be slightly more dynamic (hair physics, proper reflection systems to compensate for the higher textures, breast physics :P, etc.)

ya update the graphics/physics might be a good idea.
  • psumiku
    psumiku Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    ya update the graphics/physics might be a good idea.

I already did a thread on it quite some time ago, but not many people were on board with it sadly:

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1329171
  • XShui - Lost City
    edited September 2012
    psumiku wrote: »
    I already did a thread on it quite some time ago, but not many people were on board with it sadly:

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1329171

I found that thread a while ago when I was looking for a HD texture mod for pwi in google. xD
  • Bubbles - Morai
    Bubbles - Morai Posts: 1,143 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    ...and why they didn't implemented the housing system, yet?

Check out this video!! So many not implemented stuff in pwi. Some of those places I've seen on private server.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeMPz-ucSDo

1. Dreamweaver
    2. Nightscream
    3. West of Town of Arrivals
    4. E of Dreamweaver
    5. Is an unused/test instance at the bottom of the map that can only be accessed with gm teleport
    6. Video uploader says housing test area but that's wrong, that's the old guild base
    7. Housing area, according to uploader, would need to look at that
    8. 1k
    9. west of 1k
    10. old guild base

Edit:

And as promised, here is a pic of a sin I made on p2p pw.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    _Ghoul_ - Lost City Posts: 973 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I would replace how sin's stealth works i would copy the system many mmo's have where when stealth you are a little slower(might not work great in pw tho) cant use skills in stealth without breaking it--- and have it so that if your standing right in front of someone they can see you.....

next i would make it so you can aoe without a target... this is the only game i have played where you need to target something to use an aoe skill....

last thing i would do is fix hair in the game i rly hate how your hair will go right thru your fash / armor most games i have played has it so this will not happen...

other then that i would make it so you can lvl faster with quests/grinding lvl 80+ so you do not need to spend months just to make lvl 100 without fc/hypers

cos old pw sin was not to be this strong....

as i understand it sin and psy hade different skill set and was more jack of all trades kinda class not this op class....

when new devs re shaped sin skill they did not care much of the old class system where ppl cant target you in stealth so more ppl would join the sin side....

only recently the devs have made aoe skill wish req no target to counter the qq of the masses about sin and stealth...

now if only bramble worked in pvp.... one skill i am waiting for devs to fix
  • Nymphali - Dreamweaver
    Nymphali - Dreamweaver Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I would introduce The Lair of Trauma into the game.
    It would have a series of mobs, like a common fb and 5 Trauma Dragon bosses.
    At the beginning, everyone gets a quest which will measure his efficiency and at the end, depending on the efficiency shown, quest rewards for 0 to 6 Trauma Chests.
    Trauma chest has 50% chance to give wraith officer's badge x50, 49% chance to contain a general summer's token and 1% chance to contain a medal of glory.
    Bosses drops random apothecaries and chi stones.

All Trauma Dragons has that motherfreaking defense buff Lord of Captivation has. (Thus, squad must bring a veno or an r9 archer)

All trauma dragons graphics and animations are for land creatures with wings. like that consoles game you already know which. Trauma dragons are all red with series of horns and each has some specific characteristics.

Trauma Dragon: Ether
    Summons a Trauma Creeper to attack a squad member periodically (like dreadindra). Trauma Creeper has magical attack from a far and melee attack at melee range and is spawned 6m away from the target (so his first attack is always magical). This skill is not cast in the Agro First (the tank). This boss also deal aoe stun and aoe curse (increase damage taken)

Trauma Dragon: Lost
    Has some 20m reaching line physical AoE. He rotates in the center of the room, squad must circle around him, barb can stay in front of him, but all other classes are hitkilled by this line-like aoe. This boss also deals some aoe freeze+seal and some aoe bleeding.

Trauma Dragon: Plume
    After the first 30s of fight, this boss will take flight and will fly around, unreachable by melee classes. He will use a sort of spotlight scanning the area. The first member spotted by this spot light will be homed and a massive aoe metal damage attack will be cast on him after 5s (so clerics wont complain Im slow oh ****, whatevers, the attack is magical you should be able to handle it). After flying and attacking from above, he lands again and repeats this procedure periodically.

Trauma Dragon: Tides
    Underwater boss, in a gigantic pool. Once in a while he casts an 30 meters aoe which deal no initial damage, like psychics telekinesis this status lasts for 20s (his debuff is unique and separate to psys telekinesis). This debuff has an special characteristic: If the stealth status is triggered over it, it gives the target a 1200hp falling petals state, the boss' skill cooldown is the same as sin's share the stealth. If the sin uses his normal stealth instead of share the stealth, this debuff will deal 1m damage to the *******. If the sin does not use share the stealth within these 20s, targeted members take 6500 earth damage. (reducible by magic resistances). Has an AoE extreme poison effect and periodically he casts a soulburn effect on a random member of the squad. The damage dealt depends on the soulforce of the target (the higher, lower the damage taken), psychics take 35% less damage from him.

Trauma Dragon: Tellus
    30s from the start, he says words in the chat like slash boss, then he cast a serie of alternating Physical, Fire and Metal AoEs for a total of 6 attacks in 5 seconds. He summons some clones of the mystic's pets, including Cragglord.

The Lair of Trauma woudn't make R9 gears Waaaaay easier to make, must be a slight easifier as well as a new way to farm and a new boredom remover method.

Some things I would change in skills:
    Share the stealth cooldown reduced to 90s.
    Mass Resurrect cooldown reduced to 90s.
    Shadow Teleport/Voidstep cooldown reduced to 120s. (sage teleport gone to 100s)
    Sage Shadow Jump reduces cooldown to 12s instead of lowered chi cost. (sage sin playstyle uses this skill like, a lot) b:angry
    Wings of Protection... reduce its cooldown to say... 15s, its too long cooldown is ridiculous.
    If barb IS buffed by Bloodbath, then using Bloodbath DISABLES it. (Like Sin's chill of the deep).
    Tide spirit chi cost reduce to 1 spark.
    Psychics in Tide Form must be able to use their skills.
    DoT Damage increase by Weapon damage (its coming already yay!)

Some other skill changes are needed, some I said may become too OP, i know. Real devs would take a deeper look and see whats fair, they're paid for it.

Also, the game has lots of Not-so-OP skills with TOO long cooldown like: Wings of Protection, Last Stand, Mass Resurrection, Awaken, Galvanic Aura/Shot, Death Link/Chain, Clear Thoughts, Ice Prison, Idk these skills could cool a bit faster. b:surrender

Also, Localization changes:
    Power dash description clarified to state it gives 40% critical chance and not rage damage. b:angry
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    1. I agree with that... Just don't give power too much the CSers
    2. Even though power leveling resulted bad things in this game and the majority of the player base is reduced to playing like they are level 10 or something. But then again, this is part of a shady business, but PWI is sinking lower and lower. People have skipped through the game too much and skip the mechanics of instance / mobs / bosses and events. It was horribly bad to bring this in the first place, leveling to endgame does not mean anything, a baddie would always stay bad. As long as they buy into it, it is actually good for business though... It would be nice though.
    3. hypers are used to skip pve, this is a rpg game, if you don't want to deal with playing the game, then play something where you don't have to worry about leveling at all, rpgs are meant for story and progress, not something instant.
    4. That is NOT the illegitimate way, that is a glitch, yes I bought the runs too. That is completely false, Trophy mode is meant for how much skill you have, not to pay some OP person that is not allowed in the instance like 69 for example is meant for level 60-80 players. Why is an R9 seeker in there? He's not supposed to get in. Again, that is glitch abuse, that's like saying PKing people in the entrance (room 1) of cube is not a glitch....
    5. It does not mean it is not possible to do that in level range, I seen some games that have level brackets for instance. I don't see what is the problem here.

So I respect Krazyeye's post there a lot. Then again it is too late, the sheep are already set to ignorance, finding the easy way to do things.

Nice to know you would ban innocent people for no reason because of your own teams mistakes. I can't respect that though sorry. I dont' care if powerlevelling is not legitimate. It is wrong to sell someone things that work as intended, and then ban them from using them because you don't like the way the item worked. The people who used the items are not exploiting a glitch. They are buying "your" products (since you're the dev in this situation) and using them. Banning people for using hypers would be wrong.

He would ban TM period. Not just fix it so that high levels can run it for you. TM is fine when it's a test of at level skill.

FB19 is totally doable in that level range. Had a blast doing it with new jen for example. But, there isn't anything wrong with low levels asking for help for certain things from high levels. You could for example restrict the help to just FBs. When you force people to play only with the people you want them to play with, you make it not fun because then friends have to be super careful how they level. It's good to have high levels helping low levels, they can learn things from them. The problem is now that rather than help low levels, they are carried by them. Lashing out everything to do with them though won't make for a friendly game.

And with FB19, I leveled to that within a small amount of time. I was still a new player though. I didn't know anybody. I couldn't do it by myself, I needed a squad or help. But I didn't know anyone. Asking for help and getting shown was how I started to meet people and joined up with factions. Removing that gateway and giving people a quest they can't do at such an early level of the game, just because you hate power leveling is like throwing the baby out with the bath water. IMO
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • anbelll
    anbelll Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    If I were a DEV, I would change APS system (even when I'm an APS sin)

I think the way it's calculated is just... wrong

In the game, every single stat is thought in a way that "The more you have, the less effective it becomes". For example, having 0 atk lvls, you ad 10 atk lvls and there is a big difference. Having 100 atk lvls, you ad 10 atk lvls and there is half the difference maybe.
    Having to balance crit and base damage to get the highest damage output. -Channel in an arcane class, if you have 0 and add -12% the difference is a lot bigger than when you have -40% and add -12%. The same with def and every other stat.

But APS, instead, is calculated just the opposite. The more you have, the MORE efficient it becomes. Adding -0.10 to a 1.25 only enhaces its damage by 15%, while adding -0.10 to a 3.33 makes it deal 50% more damage...

I think that the real mechanics of APS shouldnt be "substracting a fixed amount to the interval between hits", but either:
    -Substracting a percentage of the interval (like demon spark) so that the effectiveness of the increase is kept constant (adding -25% increases damage output by 25% no matter base APS, if you dont take into consideration that an interval of 0.225 is rounded down to 0.2).
    This way, lets say, "interval bracers" would come with "Increase attack speed by 15%" option, for example

This option would be similar to how Def is calculated

OR

-Adding a fixed number to the amount of attacks per second. This would cause this system to become less effective the more you have. For example:
    Adding +0.2 attacks per second to a 1.25 char would make it 1.45, increasing damage by about 15%.
    But ading +0.2 att/sec to an 2.0 char, it would make it 2.2, increasing damage by 10%

In this case, interval bracers would have "Increase attacks per second by 0.2" option, let's say.

This second option would me similar to how Atk and Def lvls (and warding/slaying lvls)are calculated.
  • Ruxal - Harshlands
    Ruxal - Harshlands Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    The PWI staff sent me an email basically wanting to know why I no longer logg on to PWI. The answer is straight forward and twofold:

1) SIN AND APS NEEDED NERFING FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you ALL BLATANTLY REFUSE TO DO ANYTHING about it when it mattered.

2) I have switched to playing FW and am having a slightly better experience there though the FW staff is equally dissapointing me on issues of character balance.

I was one who made a sin on the very first day and by level 60 I knew they were grossly overpowered and I stopped playing it. To this day the staff and developers do not have the ............. to admit they messed up. That is why my full respect goes to other companies that I cannot name. At least they:

1) were willing to admit to character imbalances
    2) had enough ............... to discuss it with the players and come up with rational solutions
    3) did not need 1/2 year or more to implement the fixes

For me PWE mostly in terms of PWI and FW is a company who simply fails to understand the importance of it more than casual PvP players to its games.
  • XShui - Lost City
    edited September 2012
    ...and why they didn't implemented the housing system, yet?

Check out this video!! So many not implemented stuff in pwi. Some of those places I've seen on private server.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeMPz-ucSDo

1. Dreamweaver
    2. Nightscream
    3. West of Town of Arrivals
    4. E of Dreamweaver
    5. Is an unused/test instance at the bottom of the map that can only be accessed with gm teleport
    6. Video uploader says housing test area but that's wrong, that's the old guild base
    7. Housing area, according to uploader, would need to look at that
    8. 1k
    9. west of 1k
    10. old guild base

Edit:

And as promised, here is a pic of a sin I made on p2p pw.

I already tried months ago and most of the places u can't access on normal pwi :/

10. Was on a private server. You are only able to access with teleporter there thought.
  • Bookshelf - Lothranis
    Bookshelf - Lothranis Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    If i was a GM i would wipe all servers and block the packs along with hyper stones.
  • Bubbles - Morai
    edited September 2012
    I already tried months ago and most of the places u can't access on normal pwi :/

10. Was on a private server. You are only able to access with teleporter there thought.

Actually, #6 is only accessible with teleport, #10 is somewhere hidden on the world map (little bit west of the invis wall by tb land).
    They look the same but there are two old guild bases, aka b05.

Everything in that vid is or was in files, none of was p server only (accessing it is another story...).

#7 (which no longer exists in client files), that is actually a bigger tw map.

#4 is the the old tb area that the original devs had placed there.

This stuff is definitely from 1.2.6 client and considering the age of the video... Yeah.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    #5 is a copy of secret passage
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Bubbles - Morai
    edited September 2012
    #5 is a copy of secret passage

ah, forgot to mention that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HrunsPanda - Archosaur
    HrunsPanda - Archosaur Posts: 1,136 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Fix APS. Make it act like it would in any other game. -10% interval would be good. And then the second 10% would bring it to 19% and the third 10% would bring it to 27.1% etc....

And maybe even then reduce the amount of chi created per attack when aps increases.

Of course that wont happen because while it may be the best thing to create a balanced game. The goal is to make CS addicting. If adding more of a stat reduces the effect of it, people will probably stop paying 100s of dollars for it after they bought 1 or 2 and have a satisfactory damage increase. With the current system however, once you bought your first bit of APS gear, there will be a strong urge to buy more of it..... :( I am not saying im gonna quit this game because of that, but i will quit it in a month because of other things happening in life and when im gonna get back to gaming in the future, i will just happily pay per month for a game where the devs have motivation to make it good, balanced and fun for everyone.
  • XShui - Lost City
    edited September 2012
    Actually, #6 is only accessible with teleport, #10 is somewhere hidden on the world map (little bit west of the invis wall by tb land).
    They look the same but there are two old guild bases, aka b05.

Everything in that vid is or was in files, none of was p server only (accessing it is another story...).

#7 (which no longer exists in client files), that is actually a bigger tw map.

#4 is the the old tb area that the original devs had placed there.

This stuff is definitely from 1.2.6 client and considering the age of the video... Yeah.

6# is accessible with a teleport? How to teleport there?

...and why they didn't implemented this whole stuff and just left it halfway?
    Also why they took out the fb 109, the arena, why they capped the game at 105, ...

I don't really get it... The most plausible reason to me would be because pw doesn't have it's original developers (Archosaur Studios) anymore.
  • Bubbles - Morai
    edited September 2012
    6# is accessible with a teleport? How to teleport there?

...and why they didn't implemented this whole stuff and just left it halfway?
    Also why they took out the fb 109, the arena, why they capped the game at 105, ...

I don't really get it... The most plausible reason to me would be because pw doesn't have it's original developers (Archosaur Studios) anymore.

You have to set up the teleport.
    Obviously this cannot be done on official servers.

They never removed fb 109, it was simply converted into warsong and nirvana.
    They got rid of level 106-150 because there is not enough content to justify going to 150 and while going to 105 is the same as going to 150 minus the stat points, it's much easier to design content with 105 as the cap.

The changes that were made to pw are not because of the current devs but because of wanmei.

From what I can dig up and from what I have heard, the current devs are actually capable of producing decent content (or ideas, at least). While it is impossible to determine how they would rank towards the original devs, all of pw's current problems are due to wanmei.

For anyone who knows anything about pw and its origin, we know that Archosaur Studios originally made pw, but never got to finish.
    Of all the researching I have done, I don't know the exact origins of Archosaur Studios. I don't even know if they truly chinese or if they were based in hong kong. The material that was developed for pw was done with flawless english with chinese text slapped over it.

Archosaur Studios might have made another game sometime in 2002 but it was single player (game was called Militarism).
    Sometime in 2002/2003 a publisher called Epie Games bought out Archosaur Studios and pw development continued from there on. Another game might have been produced by Archosaur Studios and published by Epie, called Shanghai Dragon (another single player).
    Due to the fact that there isn't any real record of archosaur studio, it's a bit hard pin pointing what they exactly did and when they became merged with epie and then with wanmei.
    If you try and look up these games you'll get either archosaur or epie as the developer, which makes things rather confusing...

Basically,
    All that is known for certain is that at one point, archosaur was bought out by epie and may or may not have developed games under them.

In late 2004/2005, Wanmei bought out Archosaur Studios (I don't know about Epie) and started changing pw around. The original developers wrote in many english comments about how they hated the change and how Wanmei was basically going to fire them all.

This is pretty much a chinese EA in action.

Wanmei fired original devs, hired new ones and is presumed to continue a cycle of hiring and firing.
    New devs seem to have a lot of ideas, but are constantly held back and have to cut content and deal with tight deadlines leading to messy releases and few fixes.

The origins of pw are sketchy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XShui - Lost City
    edited September 2012
    You have to set up the teleport.
    Obviously this cannot be done on official servers.

They never removed fb 109, it was simply converted into warsong and nirvana.
    They got rid of level 106-150 because there is not enough content to justify going to 150 and while going to 105 is the same as going to 150 minus the stat points, it's much easier to design content with 105 as the cap.

The changes that were made to pw are not because of the current devs but because of wanmei.

From what I can dig up and from what I have heard, the current devs are actually capable of producing decent content (or ideas, at least). While it is impossible to determine how they would rank towards the original devs, all of pw's current problems are due to wanmei.

For anyone who knows anything about pw and its origin, we know that Archosaur Studios originally made pw, but never got to finish.
    Of all the researching I have done, I don't know the exact origins of Archosaur Studios. I don't even know if they truly chinese or if they were based in hong kong. The material that was developed for pw was done with flawless english with chinese text slapped over it.

Archosaur Studios might have made another game sometime in 2002 but it was single player (game was called Militarism).
    Sometime in 2002/2003 a publisher called Epie Games bought out Archosaur Studios and pw development continued from there on. Another game might have been produced by Archosaur Studios and published by Epie, called Shanghai Dragon (another single player).
    Due to the fact that there isn't any real record of archosaur studio, it's a bit hard pin pointing what they exactly did and when they became merged with epie and then with wanmei.
    If you try and look up these games you'll get either archosaur or epie as the developer, which makes things rather confusing...

Basically,
    All that is known for certain is that at one point, archosaur was bought out by epie and may or may not have developed games under them.

In late 2004/2005, Wanmei bought out Archosaur Studios (I don't know about Epie) and started changing pw around. The original developers wrote in many english comments about how they hated the change and how Wanmei was basically going to fire them all.

This is pretty much a chinese EA in action.

Wanmei fired original devs, hired new ones and is presumed to continue a cycle of hiring and firing.
    New devs seem to have a lot of ideas, but are constantly held back and have to cut content and deal with tight deadlines leading to messy releases and few fixes.

The origins of pw are sketchy.

Im still wondering how pw would have turned out with archosaur studios.
    The 5 elemental based cites as huge as archo, housing system, arena, content to level 150, ... ,
  • Mr_Punkster - Dreamweaver
    Mr_Punkster - Dreamweaver Posts: 272 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    bump for spam freedom
    lvl101 Legit archer...not 1 hyper used or multi-FC
  • BerserkBeast - Sanctuary
    BerserkBeast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Bump to fight spam b:surrender
    The only way to beat a troll is....to troll him back b:angry
  • Mor_Toran - Sanctuary
    Mor_Toran - Sanctuary Posts: 457 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Im still wondering how pw would have turned out with archosaur studios.
    The 5 elemental based cites as huge as archo, housing system, arena, content to level 150, ... ,

The original dev's had imagined a world so expanse that there were going to be 6 cities the size of Archosaur on the map. They had already completed most of the Tideborn races, and had done maps for the Earthguards and some basic character creation, but not much else. (At the time that Wanmei purchased the game.)

Although the maximum level is 150, at the time the game was released, the cap was 119. all the 92 skills were learned at 99, and the 99 skills learned later on.

The exp for levels 90-119 was basically compressed into 90-105 my Wanmei. Most likely because the game content for the higher levels was not yet completed.

The main problem with the Dev's is that they don't know how the original code actually works. The can add to existing hooks, and edit the basic data files, but adding actual new content will be extremely hard for them. (Which is why new mounts/flyers aren't upgradable, and why the trees in the EG areas don't move like they do everywhere else.)

I think this is also likely why we aren't seeing any real bug fixes. They simply don't know how, and management is more interested in adding new eye candy in an effort to keep players in the game.
    "No matter how subtle the wizard, a knife between the shoulder blades will seriously cramp his style." - Steven Brust, Yendi

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yeah, I'm that good. b:chuckle
  • Nymphali - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2012
    Some said to increase sin skill damage and nerf aps...

If it happened, I would be a god. Nah, let the poor demon sins think this game is balanced b:victory

edit Now seriously: If aps gets further nerfs, you will see no more demon sins.
  • XShui - Lost City
    edited September 2012
    Some said to increase sin skill damage and nerf aps...

If it happened, I would be a god. Nah, let the poor demon sins think this game is balanced b:victory

edit Now seriously: If aps gets further nerfs, you will see no more demon sins.

The current aps nerf is a joke...as we can see it didn't affect the sins which are still overpowered at all...
  • _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver
    _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 753 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    If you were a dev what would you add to the game to make it better. The answer could be serious or stupid.

New GMs' /Thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I Miss the old days of PWIb:surrender
  • Nymphali - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2012
    The current aps nerf is a joke...as we can see it didn't affect the sins which are still overpowered at all...

Not actually... A sin wont hit over 2m in an attack of 2s, if he can at least deal 200k per hit... Oh wait he cant b:shocked
  • Mr_Punkster - Dreamweaver
    Mr_Punkster - Dreamweaver Posts: 272 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Not actually... A sin wont hit over 2m in an attack of 2s, if he can at least deal 200k per hit... Oh wait he cant b:shocked

I'm guessing you mean for PvP only? My sin can hit upwards of 600k (though rare THAT high) on a GoF crit (R9 dags +10 Garnet Shards x2) with the right debuffs...though I'm not into PvP. b:surrender
    lvl101 Legit archer...not 1 hyper used or multi-FC
  • Ois - Lost City
    Ois - Lost City Posts: 391 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    If I was a dev...

...I'd think about what's best for the community. I would then listen to the community and kill myself.
  • TCHP - Lost City
    TCHP - Lost City Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    If I was a dev...

...I'd think about what's best for the community. I would then listen to the community and kill myself.

lmao...

I was gonna say I would work for some other business but ... I like your style !

Humm,... If I was a dev...

I would work a way to make the old GFX class better, add better effect to old class skills, and remake most of the texture in the game. So that not only Telus city and Tide city, would make this game lag, but the entire world.

b:surrender

Take 2,

Idk format c: the server HD... That would certainly bring perfect balance to any player.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • M_ - Dreamweaver
    M_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    If I was a dev...

lol this made me laugh b:laugh