Warsoul Weapons

2»

Comments

• Niteshadows - Harshlands
    Niteshadows - Harshlands Posts: 583 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    o.o, So what do you guys think the price for Warsoul will be?
    Do you hate me? Good, that makes for an adequate conversation starter.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    Saethos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    o.o, So what do you guys think the price for Warsoul will be?

I heard somewhere that it'll essentially be cut in half I guess...I can't remember where I read it though...
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I heard somewhere that it'll essentially be cut in half I guess...I can't remember where I read it though...

My second post in this thread, perhaps? That's just based on current information, though. Experience with previous expansions taught me that there's always a small detail in there that changes everything.
    I'd like to see an instance where it actually makes sense to have this R9 third cast.

That wouldn't really sit well with the people who don't have it. Besides, how can you effectively reward players that already have the best of the best?

Also, isn't the current R9 3rd cast only for PWI? It just seems CN wanted to follow that idea after all, just in a different manner.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    Saethos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    My second post in this thread, perhaps? That's just based on current information, though. Experience with previous expansions taught me that there's always a small detail in there that changes everything.

*checks* yep, that would be it!

That would be pretty cool though it would still be pretty high in price...I think that since it's not that great compared to r9t3 it might be worth it to make it a little bit cheaper, but I'm not asking for more.
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
  • nirn17
    nirn17 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Warsoul weps ignore DEF LVL you know guys. Making white voodoo n DoD/JOSD toons usless against someone with a warsoul wep. Also the resulting damage output is only slightly lower and the min damage is higher than r9 s3 min damage meaning you cant hit harder than an r9 s3 BUT youll hit harder than one more often. I mean the potential damage is less but the average damage is higher... Well except for daggers since they have GoF on r9. But still the warsoul s2 dags have freeze on them with the proc rate of GoF, so perma stun lock just by attacking. Warsoul psy wep vs r9 psy wep is the only other debatable one of the lot for which one is better, the r9 s3 wep for psy has puri and it procs by being hit. The warsoul wep heals you for 2.1k hp every 9s while under attack, increases your movement speed by 200% and makes you immune to stuns for 3s (every time it procs which is like every 2-4 hits). So its a debate whether you want your psy to be massive on possible damage with puri or if you wanna be able to tank anything in game by sacrificing some damage but still being able to 1 hit almost anything or anyone aside barbs of equal gearing. Really though it depends on your gaming style. A warsoul wep due to its ability to ignore def lvl when calculating the damage it deals means its awesome against psys, anyone waring R9 (sepcially r9 s3 since it gives such good def lvl adds) and anyone that is heavily DoD/JOSD'd. But its alot worse off against toons that do not have DEF lvl adds (aside the psy n sin weps which can allow the toon to tank or not be hit at all). Really for most toons id go warsoul besides seeker since they both have the same procs. But really if you have the money to go full r9 s3 id rather go full nirvana s3 with a warsoul wep n an r9 s3 wep as well to change for the diff situations.

Also might i add if the warsoul weps werent the best weapon then why would pwi still coin them the 'Ultimate Weapons'? I lead you to this link to show you that pwi supports that view :).
    http://pwi.perfectworld.com/gameinfo/advinfo/ultimate

Also with NW pricing atm the S1 and S2 weps (both not each) will cost 953000000 (953million) coin + 500 supply tokens. (well thats on HT server anyways). so its still a lot cheaper than r9 and only costs 200m more than r9 wep. This price includes the manufacturing fees as well. (s2 has a 78million coin fee) If you buy the tokens too itll cost 1078000000 (1 billion 78 million coin)
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited February 2013
    Not only is the above post completely wrong, but it also breaks the rules by reviving a topic that has been dead for about 5 months.

So yeah, this is getting locked down. Please do not come near it without a standard hazmat suit.
    (Insert fancy image here)
This discussion has been closed.