New Reshape Nirvana vs r9

Options
Sword_Tammer - Dreamweaver
Sword_Tammer - Dreamweaver Posts: 42 Arc User
edited September 2012 in Suggestion Box
I m 105 r9 sin from DW svr. I dont need any of this crazy sales but actually i need is 2x (and hoping 1 moth 2x for u r anniversary).

Moreover, y u guys treat china server and us separate way?, i have r9 players can not have our second (2nd) recast with wedding candies (it is the usual way of making Summer wind tokens). Are u guys INSULTING PWI,
1- Can not Make SW Tokens from wedding candy
2- New reshape Nirvana gears are OP than full set r9 ( I have full set r9 psychics too, and actually he is like a sht **** compared to new reshape nirvana full set psychics)
3- And almost 90% of R9 players from DW (most of my friends) leave the game because of u r stupidity of unbalanced gears.
4- And new Morai skills - Sin doesn't have any good skill lol and psychs earth skill (morai skill) doesn't not stack with ATTACH LEVEL buffs , so it just do very few damage to a human player.

Guys think carefully when doing something, coz u guys already loose majority, and most ppl leave to other games, i also plan to do so, coz my psychs is no more a good one and my sin is out of damage with 5 aps reshape nirvana dagger holding sin.

Thank u guys, This is a good game, u need changes, FAIR CHANGES that player like us (2x Grinders) can achieve.

Ty again.
Post edited by Sword_Tammer - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Ever heard of ballance?
    Sins were already OP, the morai skills fixed alot of PvP issues by giving the weaker classes advantages.

G16 nirvana gives non cashshoppers a reason to play, and a way to make it to the top. This is one of the best moves they ever did.

Allowing the wedding candy option would completly destroy the PWI economy, by draining every single token of luck there is. Not implenting this option is again, a great move.

You're funny mate. Just because you spend alot of money, doesn't mean you ARE the target population of PWI. That's all of us
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Severos - Raging Tide
    Severos - Raging Tide Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    learn to play a CoTD sin and 5aps will be dead in less than 10sec
    morai skills gave balance to the game
    reshape nirvy and 9 are same OP IF you know how to play pvp not just aps others and expect them to die.
    on a side not if you see this girl tell me [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<.<
  • Sword_Tammer - Dreamweaver
    Sword_Tammer - Dreamweaver Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Actually i am not a cash shpper, if u come to DW and ask anyone abt me, almost all the server know me, and if u ask from players all know how much i grind in 2x times, i made everything by grinding.
    And i have almost 3years _ exp in this game, i owned the first Fist barb on DW, and with my fist barb, playing celestial tiger event and very first Nirvana runs i made 8 billion coins , u believe or not.
    With that coin i bought Medal of Glory for all my Sin and Psychis with DQ points (Early days PWI gave us MoG from DQ Points), which cost me only 1.5 m coins each per medal and collect some from TWs.

And do ever tell me a cash shopper, i know how to do best buy sell in game as well. I made everything my self. I know i am good and i know that most of the DW worriers respect me because i plan well, i did right thing right time and do everything my best.

Point is for GMs game is dead, almost dead, nothing to do in game, need new goals, may be r9r2 for me, other may have else, but at least give us a realistic goal.

TY