TW Vicious vs. Zoo/QQme 25/Aug/2012

Options
2»

Comments

• DirtySouth - Raging Tide
    DirtySouth - Raging Tide Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    ok, not to troll but weren't i one of the first full+12 josd ppl on rt? werent u the one bragging about 1 shotting ppl with gush and ultis and shiet when vicious just started giving QQme some kind of challenge? We can be honest here too. Back when u had that kind of gear, even i had tt99(dont remember if i had r9 wep yet). Eh, before i start talking about shiet that doesnt make sense all im gonna say is, refer to ur old threads/videos, johncastro, in them lies proof ure being a bit hypocritical here. Give skai his credit where it is dueb:kiss

actually i quote Spell when we were fighting with Levi. ArchMichael in that case (+12 lunar wand). "lololol 40k crit on these Levi squishy Nubs" more or less this. Cause of these trolling and god-mode sentences you will never get any of Us in your faction. Ty for accepting my application btw.
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    ok, not to troll but weren't i one of the first full+12 josd ppl on rt? werent u the one bragging about 1 shotting ppl with gush and ultis and shiet when vicious just started giving QQme some kind of challenge? We can be honest here too. Back when u had that kind of gear, even i had tt99(dont remember if i had r9 wep yet). Eh, before i start talking about shiet that doesnt make sense all im gonna say is, refer to ur old threads/videos, johncastro, in them lies proof ure being a bit hypocritical here. Give skai his credit where it is dueb:kiss

Dude...it is true, I had at one point rly good gear in comparison with the rest. I am not saying that that helped me alot skillwise.

I give skai all the credit for his nice non aps gameplay, for recording and playing, making playing 3x times harder, for playing the game, farming, merchanting and cashoping to get the gear he has at the moment.
    I was just making a point as how R9 is damn OP vs non-R9.
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • titotit
    titotit Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Dude...it is true, I had at one point rly good gear in comparison with the rest. I am not saying that that helped me alot skillwise.

I give skai all the credit for his nice non aps gameplay, for recording and playing, making playing 3x times harder, for playing the game, farming, merchanting and cashoping to get the gear he has at the moment.
    I was just making a point as how R9 is damn OP vs non-R9.

If someone didnt know you and read this they would be wondering why people dislike u so much but for the ones who do know you, know that this is bullsh!t. b:bye
    edited September 2012
    Options
    titotit wrote: »
    If someone didnt know you and read this they would be wondering why people dislike u so much but for the ones who do know you, know that this is bullsh!t. b:bye

I must have forged ur as ingame that u remained so scarred of it. Sorry bro, game is game, and guess what? You dont know me. You're just a butthurt alt in the army of butthurt alts that are crybabies and all they do is complain. Byeb:bye
  • XxZavxX - Raging Tide
    XxZavxX - Raging Tide Posts: 603 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options

I still think that "Teddy sounds like a girl" was his best insult towards you. Pettiness and childishness always is the best.
    edited September 2012
    Options
    I still think that "Teddy sounds like a girl" was his best insult towards you. Pettiness and childishness always is the best.

He does sound like a girl. Ask him to cross his legs and say a story...
  • TeddyBear - Raging Tide
    TeddyBear - Raging Tide Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options

well, lol, I guess I do sound like a girl and look like one too if I may but so does Dylena, DirtySouth, Elvenne, and BoogiePanda. All of my vicious pimps and fellow trannies can attest to this. I, unfortunately, was the only one who got boob implants and a sex change, even though I didnt get the pee pee cut off. but who cares, its like a needle anyways so its like its not even there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • titotit
    edited September 2012
    Options
    I must have forged ur as ingame that u remained so scarred of it. Sorry bro, game is game, and guess what? You dont know me. You're just a butthurt alt in the army of butthurt alts that are crybabies and all they do is complain. Byeb:bye

Its funny how when people speaks the truth they are butthurt or when ur char face doesnt show in forums ur an alt, well im still new here so i guess i have lots to learn. I hope u can teach me ur ways spell. b:thanks

Edit: And before you use tht whole you dont know me line dont flatter urself. lol
  • Kali - Raging Tide
    Kali - Raging Tide Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Yo Spell, hop off my husbands d*ck already. Go grab mans package, I couldn't care less about that.. b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Yo Spell, hop off my husbands d*ck already. Go grab mans package, I couldn't care less about that.. b:angry

She loves shoes...b:chuckle

and speaking about the male organ...way to go Kali...great European manners. God bless you and forgive your sinful mouth and may your Sundays be spent in church, so you can repent for your sins.b:shutup
  • Kali - Raging Tide
    edited September 2012
    Options
    OH PRAISE THE LAWD! Your bs talk never gets old man. b:cute I'm afraaid I can't make it to church on sundays though because sunday is official "TeddyBear spanks me!" day! And that is far more important. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Elvenne - Raging Tide
    Elvenne - Raging Tide Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    OH PRAISE THE LAWD! Your bs talk never gets old man. b:cute I'm afraaid I can't make it to church on sundays though because sunday is official "TeddyBear spanks me!" day! And that is far more important. b:bye

LOOOOOOL Kali hahahahah

<3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2012
    Options

I will pray for your souls then. To make the praying even better, I will summon the QQme high council of clerics(R9+12 Arawin, R9+12 Mrs.Mav, R9+12 ClergyWoman).

With that much power, we might be able to cure the evil and sin from those spanking Sundays. I hope you dont bruise like a peach...b:chuckle
  • Kali - Raging Tide
    edited September 2012
    Options
    I will pray for your souls then. To make the praying even better, I will summon the QQme high council of clerics(R9+12 Arawin, R9+12 Mrs.Mav, R9+12 ClergyWoman).

With that much power, we might be able to cure the evil and sin from those spanking Sundays. I hope you dont bruise like a peach...b:chuckle

Yea... no thanks not interested. Byeb:byeb:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    Apostasy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,197 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Its funny how when people speaks the truth they are butthurt or when ur char face doesnt show in forums ur an alt, well im still new here so i guess i have lots to learn. I hope u can teach me ur ways spell. b:thanks

Edit: And before you use tht whole you dont know me line dont flatter urself. lol

so the rumors are true... looks like boogie is back... b:bye hello again
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vicialchemis - Raging Tide
    Vicialchemis - Raging Tide Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    actually i quote Spell when we were fighting with Levi. ArchMichael in that case (+12 lunar wand). "lololol 40k crit on these Levi squishy Nubs" more or less this. Cause of these trolling and god-mode sentences you will never get any of Us in your faction. Ty for accepting my application btw.

Agreed ,spell forum trolls will not helping him on the recruitment. Practice love & peace
    Dr. Phil's viewpoint is:What is the pay-off for trolling?

Attention and recognition even if negative,The emotional release of venting ,Power (the power to disrupt), Vandalism,The thrill of breaking social conventions,Sabotaging groups the troll dislikes and Immaturity.
    edited September 2012
    Options

Only one day? XD

Attention and recognition even if negative,The emotional release of venting ,Power (the power to disrupt), Vandalism,The thrill of breaking social conventions,Sabotaging groups the troll dislikes and Immaturity.
    edited September 2012
    Options

O noooo b:shocked

• Linc - Raging Tide
    Linc - Raging Tide Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options

Well this seems to be the major malfunction for kuku atm. They can't go on without man. All kidding aside, no one is replaceable. They can't replace him. The problem is that since no one else can live up to all the skills and talents which man had, then the expectations some of the old line kuku have are so high that all they want to do is live in the past and they won't let go of life with man.

So, the old-liners can't imagine a life without him and all they do is glorify the days of man and they gripe about the days without him. So, if they ever want to improve, then they should decide to use what they have now and leave man in the past, or convince him to return so that they can regain their sense of comfort.

Now i'm only trying to help out here, dont get the wrong idea, i dont hate kuku or anyone there, but maybe if they can wake up to reality and stop living in the past, then maybe they have a chance to forge ahead as a faction.

b:bored
    I did not feel the treachery or inconstancy of a friend, nor the injuries of a secret or open enemy. I had no occasion of bribing, flattering, or pimping, to procure the favour of any great man, or of his minion; I wanted no fence against fraud or oppression: here was neither physician to destroy my body, nor lawyer to ruin my fortune; no informer to watch my words and actions, or forge accusations against me for hire: here were no gibers, censurers, backbiters, pickpockets, highwaymen, housebreakers, attorneys, bawds, buffoons, gamesters, politicians, wits, splenetics, tedious talkers, controvertists, ravishers, murderers, robbers, virtuosos; no leaders, or followers, of party and faction; no encouragers to vice, by seducement or examples; no dungeon, axes, gibbets, whipping-posts, or pillories; no cheating shopkeepers or mechanics; no pride, vanity, or affectation; no fops, bullies, drunkards, strolling prostitutes, or poxes; no ranting, lewd, expensive wives; no stupid, proud pedants; no importunate, overbearing, quarrelsome, noisy, roaring, empty, conceited, swearing companions; no scoundrels raised from the dust upon the merit of their vices, or nobility thrown into it on account of their virtues; no lords, fiddlers, judges, or dancing-masters.
    From Gulliver's Travels by Jonathan Swift
  • Doqui - Raging Tide
    Doqui - Raging Tide Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Well this seems to be the major malfunction for kuku atm. They can't go on without man. All kidding aside, no one is replaceable. They can't replace him. The problem is that since no one else can live up to all the skills and talents which man had, then the expectations some of the old line kuku have are so high that all they want to do is live in the past and they won't let go of life with man.

So, the old-liners can't imagine a life without him and all they do is glorify the days of man and they gripe about the days without him. So, if they ever want to improve, then they should decide to use what they have now and leave man in the past, or convince him to return so that they can regain their sense of comfort.

Now i'm only trying to help out here, dont get the wrong idea, i dont hate kuku or anyone there, but maybe if they can wake up to reality and stop living in the past, then maybe they have a chance to forge ahead as a faction.

Man is one of the main reasons so many dedicated QQme members left.
    He should have been replaced long before he was
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

*Lollipop Chainsaw Addict sinds 05-2012*
  • titotit
    edited September 2012
    Options

pssh boogie wish he/she was dis b:chuckle
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    edited September 2012
    Options
    pssh boogie wish he/she was dis b:chuckle

First off... lolling with ya on that, even tho i gots no clue who u is...

Second off... I actually took a poke around youtube and found input on boogie... boogie is a "He" officially irl, and his stated reason for being on youtube and possibly on pw here is quite interesting. Im thinking he is going to school or planning on going to school for psychology, and is on here to actually observe the interactions between people in some sort of research (wether for schooling or just personal curiosity). After seeing that youtube vid tho, I cooled off about his being such a **** toward me (from my perspective before seeing that vid). I am actually kinda interested in how he has interpreted such interactions compared to others he may have observed.

Well, take care there... b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2012
    Options

if you cannot explain or justify an actions of yours to others, dismiss any criticism....b:fatb

First off... lolling with ya on that, even tho i gots no clue who u is...

Second off... I actually took a poke around youtube and found input on boogie... boogie is a "He" officially irl, and his stated reason for being on youtube and possibly on pw here is quite interesting. Im thinking he is going to school or planning on going to school for psychology, and is on here to actually observe the interactions between people in some sort of research (wether for schooling or just personal curiosity). After seeing that youtube vid tho, I cooled off about his being such a **** toward me (from my perspective before seeing that vid). I am actually kinda interested in how he has interpreted such interactions compared to others he may have observed.

Well, take care there... b:bye

OMG you talk to much.......shhhhhhhhh go back to your cave.....

• Apostasy - Raging Tide
    edited September 2012
    Options
    OMG you talk to much.......shhhhhhhhh go back to your cave.....

THIS is my cave b:kiss b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Linc - Raging Tide
    Linc - Raging Tide Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    if you cannot explain or justify an actions of yours to others, dismiss any criticism....b:fatb

what do you mean by that

I did not feel the treachery or inconstancy of a friend, nor the injuries of a secret or open enemy. I had no occasion of bribing, flattering, or pimping, to procure the favour of any great man, or of his minion; I wanted no fence against fraud or oppression: here was neither physician to destroy my body, nor lawyer to ruin my fortune; no informer to watch my words and actions, or forge accusations against me for hire: here were no gibers, censurers, backbiters, pickpockets, highwaymen, housebreakers, attorneys, bawds, buffoons, gamesters, politicians, wits, splenetics, tedious talkers, controvertists, ravishers, murderers, robbers, virtuosos; no leaders, or followers, of party and faction; no encouragers to vice, by seducement or examples; no dungeon, axes, gibbets, whipping-posts, or pillories; no cheating shopkeepers or mechanics; no pride, vanity, or affectation; no fops, bullies, drunkards, strolling prostitutes, or poxes; no ranting, lewd, expensive wives; no stupid, proud pedants; no importunate, overbearing, quarrelsome, noisy, roaring, empty, conceited, swearing companions; no scoundrels raised from the dust upon the merit of their vices, or nobility thrown into it on account of their virtues; no lords, fiddlers, judges, or dancing-masters.
    From Gulliver's Travels by Jonathan Swift
    edited September 2012
    Options

You used to be "They" not long ago. b:sad

Well, the matter of fact is there are only few heavily geared barbs who can stand towers and win TW.

Not an easy job. Life goes on, I dont mind 3h TWs with no wins coz no barbs.