• Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    i like to hit the cata
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wyborn - Sanctuary
    Wyborn - Sanctuary Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I don't see how you even bother to care winning a TW season. Just to have someting to argue about? Or is it that important because you plan to spend your whole life in this game and can brag about it over the coming years?

Yes you have something to prove

Or what was the point of making this post?

lolol this is coming from the guy bragging about one tw where they won b:chuckle
  • Rfskkirby - Sanctuary
    Rfskkirby - Sanctuary Posts: 357 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    i am the rightful owner of my account and earned all its gear all on my own
  • uranig
    uranig Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    No, I'm not interested in a opinion of a raging kid like you, lol.

Coming from the kid who raged just cuz roid said tw was boring lololol
  • FkinMaltaMan - Sanctuary
    FkinMaltaMan - Sanctuary Posts: 536 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    lolol this is coming from the guy bragging about one tw where they won b:chuckle

You didn't reply to what I said. Apperantly I was right then. If you can give me a good reason how I bragged about it, then you can come back here.
    i am the rightful owner of my account and earned all its gear all on my own

Ok
    uranig wrote: »

Wow, and I thought the forums was for the peoples who can atleast bring some meaning in his/her posts and don't bring up things you predict.
    youtube.com/user/maltaeye

[SIGPIC]http://photouploads.com/images/mepro.png[/SIGPIC]
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    4 pages of this? Needs moar dolan I think.
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    uranig wrote: »

What can I say, I'm his idol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh
  • uranig
    uranig Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    no, i'm Not Interested In A Opinion Of A Raging Kid Like You, Lol.
    Wow, And I Thought The Forums Was For The Peoples Who Can Atleast Bring Some Meaning In His/her Posts And don't Bring Up Things You Predict.

Genius
  • Wyborn - Sanctuary
    edited September 2012
    You didn't reply to what I said. Apperantly I was right then. If you can give me a good reason how I bragged about it, then you can come back here.

Wait you asked a question? I couldn't filter out a question from all the BS that you said b:surrender
    edited September 2012
    Wait you asked a question? I couldn't filter out a question from all the BS that you said b:surrender

Need glasses or subtitles?

I guess you still need Vindicate to have a "scout problems" even after 1/2 our members are taking a break from TW to win.
    Easy to be said right? Why don't you prove it this weekend, will you Frankie?
    We really don't have anything to prove - Vindicate won another land title just this past TW season - the second in a row.

I guess for a faction that doesn't win TWs often, any victory, even the ones where the opponent doesn't even bother showing up, counts as an important win b:victory

I don't see how you even bother to care winning a TW season. Just to have someting to argue about? Or is it that important because you plan to spend your whole life in this game and can brag about it over the coming years?

Yes you have something to prove
    I guess you still need Vindicate to have a "scout problems" even after 1/2 our members are taking a break from TW to win.

Or what was the point of making this post?

Apparently difficult to understand...

We need Vindicate to have scoutproblems... Doesn't dare to prove it because you won TW season... Makes completely none sense, very smart stated.

• RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    edited September 2012
    We need Vindicate to have scoutproblems... Doesn't dare to prove it because you won TW season... Makes completely none sense, very smart stated.

I don't see how you're even bothered to care about making Wyborn proving something. Just to have something to argue about? Or is it that important because you plan to spend your whole life in this thread and can brag about it over the coming years?

For someone who says so and so have no life because they play this game so much, you sure do take this game seriously. Here, let me end this argument for you.

CONGRATS TO LG BEING ABLE TO BEAT VINDI (when Vindi. have 60 people in tw because a lot of them went on a break and not because of scout problems).
    HAVE A COOKIE.

There, you just regained your e-pride. Now you can sleep happy.

Subtitle: LOL game so srs. Must argue for my e-pride.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2012
    I don't see how you're even bothered to care about making Wyborn proving something. Just to have something to argue about? Or is it that important because you plan to spend your whole life in this thread and can brag about it over the coming years?

For someone who says so and so have no life because they play this game so much, you sure do take this game seriously. Here, let me end this argument for you.

CONGRATS TO LG BEING ABLE TO BEAT VINDI (when Vindi. have 60 people in tw because a lot of them went on a break and not because of scout problems).
    HAVE A COOKIE.

There, you just regained your e-pride. Now you can sleep happy.

Subtitle: LOL game so srs. Must argue for my e-pride.

Apperantly you take this game as serious as I am then since you even bothered to reply to something that you don't have to give a sht about.

If he can't prove what he says then he can shut his mouth and become somewhat realistic.

• U_Sasuke - Sanctuary
    U_Sasuke - Sanctuary Posts: 643 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    big deal you guys won 1 TW, but vindicate won seasonal map reset contest!

it's like that saying hmmm how should i put this

'U might've won the battle, but u lost the WAR'\

2ez2ez LG b:laugh
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    edited September 2012
    Apperantly you take this game as serious as I am then since you even bothered to reply to something that you don't have to give a sht about.

If he can't prove what he says then he can shut his mouth and become somewhat realistic.

It's just funny because you attack others for playing this game because, according to you, "this game is their life" but yet here you are.. arguing furiously over something in game.

Subtitle: Hypocrisy at its peak.

Still hurt from what Wyborn said? LOL..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wyborn - Sanctuary
    edited September 2012
    Yo should I report you for account sharing because it's not you participating in those TWs that you lost again and again? Clearly you haven't been the one TWing on Maltaman for the past year because you don't seem to know about the multiple times we beat LG down in 1v1 TWs b:pleased

Either that, or you're just really lonely at home and just want someone to talk to, so you are trying to make us talk to you through this forum... b:sad
    edited September 2012
    Yo should I report you for account sharing because it's not you participating in those TWs that you lost again and again? Clearly you haven't been the one TWing on Maltaman for the past year because you don't seem to know about the multiple times we beat LG down in 1v1 TWs b:pleased

Either that, or you're just really lonely at home and just want someone to talk to, so you are trying to make us talk to you through this forum... b:sad

Wtf does this anything to do with the topic of the conversation?
    I don't care if you've won TWs against us, we've also won TWs against you but you won maybe 95% of them. So what? Happy about it? You certainly are since this has nothing to do with what you were gonna prove. You clearly said we need you to have scoutproblems to win, but why don't prove your thing then? You just included some random TW shts when you won against us in 1v1. So what? What does that have to do with anything of this topic?

Make some sense

I think you're this guy if anyone since you bring up new things all the time, lol gotta mention it like five times in every post to make Wyb understand that he's a terribly writer.

• ILacy - Sanctuary
    ILacy - Sanctuary Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Pandafight plox. *grabs Pringles*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • U_Sasuke - Sanctuary
    U_Sasuke - Sanctuary Posts: 643 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    wyborn - roidabuse- maltaman

man and i thought pandas are suppose to be friendly, they are going at each other trololololol
    edited September 2012
    Yo should I report you for account sharing because it's not you participating in those TWs that you lost again and again?

Laughed pretty hard. Sure report me, I'll take it as a compliment b:nosebleed

• Rfskkirby - Sanctuary
    Rfskkirby - Sanctuary Posts: 357 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    all noobs
  • Kyougu - Sanctuary
    Kyougu - Sanctuary Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    FFS Roid. Too HDSM
    I'm James Bond, Roid Jackie Chan
  • Wyborn - Sanctuary
    edited September 2012
  • Rauldaman - Sanctuary
    Rauldaman - Sanctuary Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Well... I guess fighting over a game can get intense lol
  • Dartwave - Sanctuary
    Dartwave - Sanctuary Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    edited September 2012

Not surprised that's the best thing you could bring up.
    so you are trying to make us talk to you through this forum... b:sad

LOL

• Wyborn - Sanctuary
    edited September 2012
    Sounds like someone didn't want to be found on youtube b:chuckle
    edited September 2012
    Sounds like someone didn't want to be found on youtube b:chuckle

www.youtube.com/user/maltaeye

There you go, I found myself and decided to share my channel since you really wanted to find me. I'm guessing you wanna subscribe to my channel too. b:cute

• Wyborn - Sanctuary
    edited September 2012
    I've heard this from a couple of people, but apparently you make your videos PG-13 with all of your own gruesome death scenes edited out?

Not really interested in watching some PG-13 stuff b:laugh

I watch all the hardcore stuff here though.
    edited September 2012
    I've heard this from a couple of people, but apparently you make your videos PG-13 with all of your own gruesome death scenes edited out?

Not really interested in watching some PG-13 stuff b:laugh

I watch all the hardcore stuff here though.

Oh yea? Why don't you PROVE it from these peoples you heard it from. Take any video sure, any video where I possibly died but didn't include it in that/those fight/s.

Typical excuse to hate on someone's videos ''editing out death scenes'' lolol.

But I guess you have a hard time prove it like all the other statements you made. b:bye

• Rauldaman - Sanctuary
    Rauldaman - Sanctuary Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    catabarb are my favorite HF bag
This discussion has been closed.