PWi Down?

13»

Comments

• Cirrcus - Heavens Tear
    Cirrcus - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I'm with PO Broadband, and haven't been able to get back ingame since the last dc an hour or so ago. Can access the rest of the internet just perfectly fine.

b:surrender

Seems that I can get back ingame now, but for exactly how long for, before dreaded dc and 'apparent' server issue down strikes again??
  • Dr_Nurse - Dreamweaver
    Dr_Nurse - Dreamweaver Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Im with virgin media also and im in england,have the same problem,i got in for 3 mins again then dcd now its getting on my ****.
  • Cirrcus - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2012
    Back down, yet again. This time it didn't even give me enough time to log in my toon rofl...
  • stealth73
    stealth73 Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Guys Back up now but if it happens again I am straight on the phone to them now
    I am not paying for 100Mb service jst like for nothing I need consistency
  • Elronia - Heavens Tear
    Elronia - Heavens Tear Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    BT here so i dont think its an ISP problem, this has happened before an normal service resumed after a few hours. Just gonig to be patient for now, we can do that right?b:cry
  • Kastus - Raging Tide
    Kastus - Raging Tide Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    im back in game now yeah i dont think its an isp problem

its with PWI
    youtube.com/kimbachiboy b:victory

Schooling QQme in The Art of PK since 2012
  • LadyGreyLace - Dreamweaver
    LadyGreyLace - Dreamweaver Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    BT here so i dont think its an ISP problem, this has happened before an normal service resumed after a few hours. Just gonig to be patient for now, we can do that right?b:cry

b:surrender Same I don't think its our ISP, must be the within the chain to send packets to PW East Server.

Hope it sorts out soon the whisper from Ironing is getting louder b:cuteb:sweat
  • Kassos - Sanctuary
    Kassos - Sanctuary Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Well lets look at this from an objective standpoint....

A. It's not affecting everyone.

B. Judging from World Chat on the East Coast servers, it's not affecting the majority of the community.

C. Several people here have stated that they are not having any trouble connecting and playing. I personally am getting 31-64 ping to the servers and am connecting and playing just fine on all of them.

Based on that information, you can only conclude that the problem does not lie with the server.

It's most likely an issue with a regional router or a trunk line somewhere.
  • Elronia - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2012
    I see everything but west servers sadly.
  • SiIver - Sanctuary
    SiIver - Sanctuary Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I'm from the UK and not with Virgin media and all west coast servers are down for me. I logged into the game for about 2 minutes then got booted.
  • yoshi019
    yoshi019 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I'm From Poland and i can't get into the west servers.
    east and European work fine for me.
    Its been all day watching offline servers ;s
    only couple of hours in game.
  • Elronia - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2012
    for most part i can now connect, but lots of lag now an far too many DC's b:surrender
  • Dr_Nurse - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2012
    Come on pwi you earn enough money so pull ya finger out and get all the servers working
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited August 2012
    Come on pwi you earn enough money so pull ya finger out and get all the servers working

They are working, and as someone stated not that long ago, working just fine. It's a regional router issue, not the servers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    This started hitting 'my brother & myself' both yesterday in the Rocky mountain 'regional zone' (around 4PM pacific time) (It hit me multiple times while on {PWi} and my brother while he was doing online instances on 1 of his games he plays on either his {PS3} or {Xbox~360})

It got both of us simultaniously, so we figured it had to be a regional issue (It really Pi**ed us Both Off Royally) and it seems from what I'm reading here, that it still hasn't been fixed yet.....

b:surrenderb:sadb:surrender
  • aurorim
    aurorim Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    UK here, I use Plusnet. East and Europe servers work fine for me but cannot get onto West servers. Just when I needed something to waste hours on instead of doing uni essay b:surrender
  • lordhanzo
    lordhanzo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Bumpeh to fight spam.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm on Heavens Tear!
  • Cirrcus - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2012
    for most part i can now connect, but lots of lag now an far too many DC's b:surrender

Is exactly how it has been for me all day, apart from maybe two hours when it seemed to run no problems at all. Now the lag/dc's are getting as unbearable as they were a few hours back.
  • OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    OIdpop - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    if it was 3 years ago i would care.Now i dont care lol.

and to seitori you and your bro QQ about some dumb stuff..go outside and play..go be social.
    This game is like washing hair with shampoo... Rinse and repeat if desired.
    Proud owner of many mains.101 bm,101 seeker,101 demon sin,100 sage sin,101 archer,101 barb,100 cleric,100 wiz( first toon since sept 08 finally made it in 2013)newly added mystic 100 HA,72 psy.
  • CooIGuy - Archosaur
    CooIGuy - Archosaur Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I did a speed reading too all of the pages and i may understand the UK complaining about west coast ( since is quite far ) but i play from Alberta , Canada and i cant log in on the west coast servers ( which is the one i play ) b:surrender could pwi fix this problem as soon as possible i want to reach 94 with a few fc runs b:thanks )
  • CooIGuy - Archosaur
    CooIGuy - Archosaur Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited August 2012

and to seitori you and your bro QQ about some dumb stuff..go outside and play..go be social.

i care cuz League of Legends ain't working too from what i understood they bring sumthing new up b:question i wonder if the 2 games share the same problem???
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited August 2012

? ??\\\(b:puzzled)///?? ?
    ???What do you mean, by only {Some} dumb stuff???

! !!I'll have you know, I consider all the stuff I QQ about dumb!! !
    b:dirty

And actually, I went out and did Lotsa stuff after I got bored of the {19'000+Ping rate} and {7 DSCs in 38 minutes} unlike my brother, who actually did keep trying to play his game, even though he still went through like another 30 DSCs himself before freaking on it.
    b:cry

Unlike him I tend not too be a Game Addict, I've always prefered to date Real People & not a {PC or Gaming Console}.

b:victory

Oh! and notifying other people on when it first started acting up in my region, so they can get a general idea when the hubs started getting Wiggy Wit It! Isn't QQ'ing?! Its called 'Notifying & Enlightening &_& Sympathizing' with those who're trying to figure out just what the H*** it is, that is going on.......

For instance, I said that it also affected 'my brother' while he was online on his {Gaming console} and not {PWi} or his {Pc} that in itself told people that the prob isn't only with {PWi} and the {PCs] alone..

but that its a possible:

~Regional (Hubs) Issue~

b:bye

^v^'\And PS: Please! By All Means!! Tell me my Brothers (Forums/Username) since you apparently know what he talks about too, when hes on the Forums!?!?!?

Here I'll Even level it down for ya too guess on his name, by giving you a hint on it.. {He's been on since week 1 of {PWis} Closed Beta} There now, now it should be limited too only a few hundred people, that you need to guess from/'^v^

'^0^ !!Have fun Now, Hehehee!! ^0^'

LOLZzzzz!
  • DodoBear - Harshlands
    DodoBear - Harshlands Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Okie, can finally a GM or whoever say something about this issue? Its getting really annoying b:cry

My internet connection is fine, every other page loads except PWI's. All the servers except EU ones are down... b:sad

Im from Spain and im sure its not isp issue.. >_<

Later on the game will work fine, but later I cant play (only mornings) ... And tomorrow it will happen the same.. Q_Q

Pretty please franky, say something about this?... b:cry
    Drat and double drat! b:victory
    edited August 2012
    Okie, can finally a GM or whoever say something about this issue? Its getting really annoying b:cry

My internet connection is fine, every other page loads except PWI's. All the servers except EU ones are down... b:sad

Im from Spain and im sure its not isp issue.. >_<

Later on the game will work fine, but later I cant play (only mornings) ... And tomorrow it will happen the same.. Q_Q

Pretty please franky, say something about this?... b:cry

Again, It's not you. It's not the server.

It's a router in between you and the server that is the issue.

Really guys, it's not a hard concept.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DodoBear - Harshlands
    DodoBear - Harshlands Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Again, It's not you. It's not the server.

It's a router in between you and the server that is the issue.

Really guys, it's not a hard concept.

Okie, and what we can do to fix it .. or them..or..? b:surrender
    Drat and double drat! b:victory
  • Dr_Nurse - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2012
    Hi
    I have been rergarding the connection problems ppl are having same issues with wow,
    now they are saying its not virgin but this company that deals with this sort of thing they say it has gone down,dont know if true but heres a link to there site
    http://www.teliasonera.com/
    edited August 2012
    Okie, and what we can do to fix it .. or them..or..? b:surrender

PWI can't do anything about it.

If you unplug your modem for two minutes and then plug it back in, there's a small chance that it will find a new route around the router that is having an issue.

Truly though, until the hosting company that owns the router that is down fixes it, there's not a lot of hope. You could try tracing down which router it is, getting the IP, and contacting the company, but in my experience, that doesn't work out so swell.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dr_Nurse - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2012
    Hey
    I went along with what vm said i put my vm router into modem mode then i added another router to the virgin router and thats it back on like better than before hope that helps
    apparently its a driver update that went wrong in the new super hub