this game is still alive?

Options
Domynic - Harshlands
Domynic - Harshlands Posts: 18 Arc User
edited August 2012 in General Discussion
wow my big suprise is to see this game is still active i stopped playing 2 years ago bccuz here are only creedy game greaters no client support at all,arrogant gms ,and whats most imortant no game balance at all no only patch what u see is gold shop to fullfill their pockets but u never see eny balance patch. well wish u good luck but T-online,guildwars2,swtor,and wow are way much better and after guildwars2 release i am pretty sure here stays only players hu are spent 10k dollars/euros or more .i know i am gonna get banned now bcuz i actually telling truth about this game :D was fun cya :)

PS: i can get this isnt subscription based game and people have to earn money but those prices are litle too grazy .
Post edited by Domynic - Harshlands on

Comments

• Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Reliea - Sanctuary
    Reliea - Sanctuary Posts: 685 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Hey, you guys who keep posting about how you quit pw to play some other game because pw sucks?
    You're
    All
    Liars.

Short story:
    Once upon 6 years ago Reli played her first mmo.
    After a time she quit and moved to PW.
    A few times over the years she checked the forum of her old mmo to see if there were any changes made. She never posted.
    Once she even reinstalled the game and looked around to see if anyone she knew still played. She uninstalled it again later and hasn't bothered again since.

The moral of the story is, you clearly haven't moved on yet.
    Posting on the forums of a game you don't even like anymore is like continuing to eat creamed corn even after you yell about how much you hate it. If you didn't like it, you would stop eating it. So stop visiting PWI if you hate it so much.

(I actually like creamed corn D: I'm not trying to hate on creamed corn... it was just the first thing I thought of that people might not like <.< )
  • crystalpink
    crystalpink Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    (\__/)
    (O.o )
    ( > < )
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny and this attached message into your signature to help him on his quest for world domination.

Server: Abyss
    IGNs: Valentina (Magus), Amanita (Heretic), Avicenia (Slayer), Mirabillis (Champion), Solange (Berserker)
    Xfire username: crystalpink
  • Domynic - Harshlands
    edited August 2012
    Options
    naah i dont have game intstalled 2 years i am just checking into homepage evrey update day to see is there finally somthing new .P but allways same **** juhhuu new tokens no class balance or nothing .and the guys hu defend this is just the people hu is wasted ****loads of money here :)
  • Domynic - Harshlands
    edited August 2012
    Options
    tell me defenders :)

is this game player friendly?

is this game balanced?

is the things here cheap on gold shop? -if u say yes then ur wery rich or got rich parents.
  • Reliea - Sanctuary
    edited August 2012
    Options
    tell me defenders :)
    is this game player friendly?
    is this game balanced?
    is the things here cheap on gold shop? -if u say yes then ur wery rich or got rich parents.
    This game is not relevant to your interests b:bye
    Though coreconnect does say you were playing in January >.> So much for 2 years pwi free XD
    This game is flawed, but I like to play it. Go support some game you like b:kiss
  • crystalpink
    crystalpink Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    I don't defend this game, but this kind of topic is getting old and boring since it's been told many times by many trolls, who come back to PWI (post on the forum and/or using tele in game) just to say things like this.

I have yet to spend loads of money, and I have not spent any single cents since my come back 8-9 weeks ago.
    Also, even though I am not rich, and my parents are poor, I said the cash shop price here is not as expensive as the cash shop in another MMORPG I know, where people spend thousands every year.

People, who are still playing, are not necessarily rich people or having rich parents.
    (\__/)
    (O.o )
    ( > < )
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny and this attached message into your signature to help him on his quest for world domination.

Server: Abyss
    IGNs: Valentina (Magus), Amanita (Heretic), Avicenia (Slayer), Mirabillis (Champion), Solange (Berserker)
    Xfire username: crystalpink
  • Domynic - Harshlands
    edited August 2012
    Options
    i like the game graphic it cool i dont say its a bad game just the design is bad balance and prices if they would make this game more user friendly it would be ok game :) it wasmy 1st mmo and allways stays that :)
  • _Rysan_ - Lost City
    _Rysan_ - Lost City Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    From the time i joined PW about 3years ago ive bin seen these threads.
    game dieing yada yada
    Greedy people yada yada
    no balance yada yada
    new game coming out n will suck the population dry yada yada

To be honest.........the things you talking about aint a perfect world thing. I think people should really go out there and play other games and see for themselves that behind the graphics, gameplay and whatever, it all boils down back to the point that these are just games......it aint perfect, and its gonna change no matter how much you like it or not what the hell do you expect that how life just works get with reality people. I can bet my shiniest dollar that after that overrated game comes out and you experience what it has to offer then see as time goes on that things go down the same path as other games its gonna be perfect world all over again. People will leave, some will stay, alot will complain, new stuff gets added and if it doesnt agree with the players more naggin and complaining and before u know it dun dun dun the MMO prophets comes and prophecy how the he game is dieing, how it wont survive the next year or even months. Then as time goes on things get more expansive thanks to the players then and everyone gonna nag about how hard getting money is n how it was so gud bck in the day and all kinds of ****, then TADA a even newer n even more overrated hyped up game comes out and the process starts all over again.

People will always point at the game the, the people running it n not think about getting a life or try being creative and make fun for themselves. for example a couple months back i saw a video of a bunch of clerics coming together and doing a all cleric Nirvana. then theres that new character even that going on in HT from wht ive heard they are having lots of fun with the same quest ect. The Dev make opportunity for these games to be fun, but its the players that actually make it fun. If people really understood this then you would see more people having fun no matter the game.

Btw if youve gain a hate for this game n decided to uninstall and go away...........please stay away, just because he game sucks for you dont mean it sucks for us so please keep stuff like this to yourself, we know that things here are messed up but this right here is redundant so please if u aint got nun more productive to talk about here then go back to those other overrated game that will be going through this same process in due timeb:bye
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    HL is alive. We are all a big friendly familly. We all love each other and help each other with everything.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Empu - Sanctuary
    Empu - Sanctuary Posts: 1,154 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    The Dev make opportunity for these games to be fun, but its the players that actually make it fun. If people really understood this then you would see more people having fun no matter the game.

This.
    HL is alive. We are all a big friendly familly. We all love each other and help each other with everything.

*instantly creates a new toon on HL*
  • __Survival__ - Raging Tide
    __Survival__ - Raging Tide Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    i have the same response to this type of thread everytime, cool story bro.
  • shotwhointhewhat
    shotwhointhewhat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options

This is without a doubt the most true statement ever. HL is the epitome of carebear.
  • Domynic - Harshlands
    edited August 2012
    Options
    From the time i joined PW about 3years ago ive bin seen these threads.
    game dieing yada yada
    Greedy people yada yada
    no balance yada yada
    new game coming out n will suck the population dry yada yada

To be honest.........the things you talking about aint a perfect world thing. I think people should really go out there and play other games and see for themselves that behind the graphics, gameplay and whatever, it all boils down back to the point that these are just games......it aint perfect, and its gonna change no matter how much you like it or not what the hell do you expect that how life just works get with reality people. I can bet my shiniest dollar that after that overrated game comes out and you experience what it has to offer then see as time goes on that things go down the same path as other games its gonna be perfect world all over again. People will leave, some will stay, alot will complain, new stuff gets added and if it doesnt agree with the players more naggin and complaining and before u know it dun dun dun the MMO prophets comes and prophecy how the he game is dieing, how it wont survive the next year or even months. Then as time goes on things get more expansive thanks to the players then and everyone gonna nag about how hard getting money is n how it was so gud bck in the day and all kinds of ****, then TADA a even newer n even more overrated hyped up game comes out and the process starts all over again.

People will always point at the game the, the people running it n not think about getting a life or try being creative and make fun for themselves. for example a couple months back i saw a video of a bunch of clerics coming together and doing a all cleric Nirvana. then theres that new character even that going on in HT from wht ive heard they are having lots of fun with the same quest ect. The Dev make opportunity for these games to be fun, but its the players that actually make it fun. If people really understood this then you would see more people having fun no matter the game.

Btw if youve gain a hate for this game n decided to uninstall and go away...........please stay away, just because he game sucks for you dont mean it sucks for us so please keep stuff like this to yourself, we know that things here are messed up but this right here is redundant so please if u aint got nun more productive to talk about here then go back to those other overrated game that will be going through this same process in due timeb:bye

well m8 thing is pwi plays wery low amount people lets see wow game what i play currently. possible the game what stays top1st mmo much years is arround 10 mill people.lets compare those games shall we ok u have to pay 10 dollars evrey month to play game but for that u get 1 of the most balanced gameplay ever u get customer support what actually helps u u get wery helpful gms and much more things.yeah ut cost money but still there is 10 million player base what pwi has? it says all whi pwi dont have miuch people bcuz the game isnt never heard of balanced endgame and pve support :D they dont know what this word meens.yes this game could be good nut it aint and never will be ,u can bring hou meny arguements u want but numbers are what says the word and if u come to say we got 400k or 500k likes on face book comoon some person have 3-20 accounts and likes this :D
  • lordhanzo
    lordhanzo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    well m8 thing is pwi plays wery low amount people lets see wow game what i play currently. possible the game what stays top1st mmo much years is arround 10 mill people.lets compare those games shall we ok u have to pay 10 dollars evrey month to play game but for that u get 1 of the most balanced gameplay ever u get customer support what actually helps u u get wery helpful gms and much more things.yeah ut cost money but still there is 10 million player base what pwi has? it says all whi pwi dont have miuch people bcuz the game isnt never heard of balanced endgame and pve support :D they dont know what this word meens.yes this game could be good nut it aint and never will be ,u can bring hou meny arguements u want but numbers are what says the word and if u come to say we got 400k or 500k likes on face book comoon some person have 3-20 accounts and likes this :D

f given: zero.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm on Heavens Tear!
  • __Survival__ - Raging Tide
    __Survival__ - Raging Tide Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    you seriously need to learn how to type. b:surrender
  • Domynic - Harshlands
    edited August 2012
    Options
    my typing dosnt change the fact :) but nvm :P i just hope they would change somthing on this game(never happen) but hope is fools gold :D
  • Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear
    Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,681 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    on Saturday they will be a major player dissapearance , but yes as long as Boutique farms people like cows , PWI will stand mighty and strong
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    on Saturday they will be a major player dissapearance , but yes as long as Boutique farms people like cows , PWI will stand mighty and strong

I really doubt it. lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Is the rapture on Saturday? :O

OT: Game can't really be alive, I mean... you can't get a squad easily for caster nirvana on LC. Game so dead.
  • Domynic - Harshlands
    edited August 2012
    Options
    well pwi dont have a future on gaming comunity :)its dieyng fast! whi?ask game greators whi !
  • _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver
    _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 753 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    I moved on to another game aswell.
    but Im still on from time to time, just not as much as before and
    no more money for PWI untill they start fixing things.
    The PWI GM/in-game support is a joke compared to this other game.
    they dont even follow their own ToS ROFL b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I Miss the old days of PWIb:surrender
    edited August 2012
    Options
    I really doubt it. lol

I don't , ok maybe i overdid it on major population but still , the quality of the game , the ethics of the company actually taking players seriously is really different than PWI. I tell this everytime and i'll repeat it , Beta and stress tests were flooded with peopel and guilds , and this gameplay change will bring serious pain to some particular low quality companies.

I'm not overexcited but being prejudiced that it will fail before ever being launched and ignoring the already high participation is plain absurd

@ Strife_son , only for pre-buy people <----
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    I don't , ok maybe i overdid it on major population but still , the quality of the game , the ethics of the company actually taking players seriously is really different than PWI. I tell this everytime and i'll repeat it , Beta and stress tests were flooded with peopel and guilds , and this gameplay change will bring serious pain to some particular low quality companies.

I'm not overexcited but being prejudiced that it will fail before ever being launched and ignoring the already high participation is plain absurd

But I can't be p2w there. b:sad

But seriously. lol I doubt as many as of the idiots and QQers on here will bother moving there. Just think of the amount of QQ over prices. And that game isn't free. lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
    edited August 2012
    Options
    But I can't be p2w there. b:sad

But seriously. lol I doubt as many as of the idiots and QQers on here will bother moving there. Just think of the amount of QQ over prices. And that game isn't free. lol

50 is an ok price , well who knows , maybe W2G will filter out the idiots .

At least from my experience , every guy i teamed up with or simply rez blah blah was kind , i have my hopes up
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Reliea - Sanctuary
    edited August 2012
    Options
    50 is an ok price , well who knows , maybe W2G will filter out the idiots .
    Omg please, pleeeeease.
    This community will be so much better off when all these QQers move their QQing to a new game.
    Still, still have not received a credible answer from any of them as to why they still keep posting here D: This game is so dead, but they keep yelling their grievances into an empty room b:cry

Actually, since all these people who keep QQing and mentioning the new n awesome games they play or are waiting for, I don't think we'll see any change when the new one launches. No change at all.

I don't know if that makes me happy, or sad b:sad
  • Domynic - Harshlands
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Omg please, pleeeeease.
    This community will be so much better off when all these QQers move their QQing to a new game.
    Still, still have not received a credible answer from any of them as to why they still keep posting here D: This game is so dead, but they keep yelling their grievances into an empty room b:cry

Actually, since all these people who keep QQing and mentioning the new n awesome games they play or are waiting for, I don't think we'll see any change when the new one launches. No change at all.

as much i know this game stays dead they dont bother fix game they just launch new broken games well neverwinter looks promising and for pve raiderz but if they keep same track then nothing new they launch games and games but dont fix old1s they just money hunting but u cant hunt if u dont offer some wery nice stuff for clients :P
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Omg please, pleeeeease.

lets hope then they find some good reasons to quit the new one too and leave us , the ones who dont QQ and leave this game quietly alone in our enjoyment.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Omg please, pleeeeease.

+1. I'm so tired of this "game is dead, I will leave for G W2" stuff. Go then, and leave the forums behind also - we don't need your negativity.

I won't miss the people that leave because they are obviously people that don't enjoy playing, and are usually the negative types that won't stop going on about how bad PW is. The ones that do still enjoy playing but are also interested in G W2 mostly plan to keep playing PW as well. I highly doubt this game will suffer as much as people think.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary
    Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    You could say the game is on life support with a chance less than getting something good from packs to survive for a couple of more years.

Some people still enjoy the game for free, others are leaving, others are throwing big amounts of cash at it.

How alive it is depends per person I gues. For some people it's still very alive, for others it's dead. For people like me it's on life support.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]