[Server Maintenance Tonight] 08-21-2012 [COMPLETE]

13»

Comments

• Miss_menace - Raging Tide
    Miss_menace - Raging Tide Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    FOr me that's such an easy one. FORSAKEN WORLD's AUCTION HOUSE PLEASE! ours sucks. theirs rocks.
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Corrected the quest description for the Luminous Jade quest in Endless Universe

Thanks we were actually wondering about this xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devilspirits - Archosaur
    Devilspirits - Archosaur Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I've played many games before with ascension abilities. I think in pwi it could add a new twist on the game. If it's done like other games i played where you get bonus stats or W.e for ascending it would be really cool. Someone mentioned instead of 5 points per level do say 7 for ascending. Maybe even 6 for ascension. That's an extra 100 stat points for re-leveling to 100. This would be really cool and add something for people who have been around for a few years and getting bored. Plus it would give an easy way for people to become more powerful. One game i played had 3 tiers of ascension. If they did that with pwi say +1 stat point per ascension that would be sick. Would add new options for people making their classes to think about as well. Make getting to ascension hard though so that you have to work hard for it. Say celestial culti or something. I don't know just seems like something that could really shake things up. Also i agree with everyone on the better auto path offered in other pwe games.

b:bye
  • Kiehl - Raging Tide
    Kiehl - Raging Tide Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    This maintenance just screwed up my Stacked BH... >_>
    Now I have to do all over again.
    M A D N E S S IS A P L A C E M A D N E S S IS A P L A C E M A D N E S S
    [SIGPIC]http://i812.photobucket.com/albums/zz47/teaserx3/iconsGifs/anigif4-1.gif[/SIGPIC]
    I wonder what their faces will look like... As they lose all hope.
    I can't wait. Call for me when that happens,
    I'll come to watch, with some of the best black tea and dried plums.
  • fablewind
    fablewind Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Leave the game the way it is :D and they will never remove the option of paying for r9 or paying to get gear, etc they make alot of money off of us and don't plan on stopping now, Imo put a limit on the amount of purchases you can make in a day/week on cashshop and take alot of the farmable stuff off of there.
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    fablewind wrote: »
    Leave the game the way it is :D and they will never remove the option of paying for r9 or paying to get gear, etc they make alot of money off of us and don't plan on stopping now, Imo put a limit on the amount of purchases you can make in a day/week on cashshop and take alot of the farmable stuff off of there.
    NECROOO!!!!!!!

fablewind replied to a message that was 11 months 29 days 7 hours 47 minutes old.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• Kittysama - Raging Tide_1432680721
    edited August 2013
    o_o nice necro...KITTYINB4LOCK f:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Final ragequit on 21/02/2014 'cause ARC. Back on 15/04/2014, RL was bored.
    Ten Paths of Kittyness(old mains when deleted): Kittysama 100(100) Sage HA-Venomancer |Aivina 100(101) Sage (ex-Zerk) Str. Seeker | Kittytart 90(101) Demon All path Zerk BM | KittyFishie 92(101) Demon APS/DPH Zerk Assassin | Haroin 100(100) Demon Vit. Zerk Barbarian | Elfborn 82(100) Demon Cleric | Pessimiste 85(100) Sage Wizard | PalavaEnkeli 87(100) Demon Fist/APS-Archer | VerenVanki 85(100) Demon Mystic | MerenPeto 85(100) Sage Psychic
    Current mains: Old psy and 19 new/recreated mains(avg. level 82)
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited August 2013
    Going to close this.
This discussion has been closed.