Born_Free

Subtraction - Harshlands
Subtraction - Harshlands Posts: 690 Arc User
edited August 2012 in Dawnglory (EU)
http://www.youtube.com/user/BornFreeHL/videos

why is your earth vector level 9?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Ewa Sonnet has the best pair of jugs ever. Nothing else compares." - Eoria.
HE'S OVERALL KNOWLEDGE OF THE CLASS IS LEGIT.
Post edited by Subtraction - Harshlands on

Comments

• Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I enjoyed the part where //eve popped out on her while she had full chi, and instead of using Psy will, she just said "damn it damn it damn it" for 3-4 seconds and tried to holy path away while immobilized by the towers.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Okopogo - Harshlands
    Okopogo - Harshlands Posts: 751 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Get a better computer you crazy ****.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Oh the video where she say she try to kill me while she doesn't even touch me?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • VenomousEmo - Harshlands
    VenomousEmo - Harshlands Posts: 860 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    If I had to listen to her voice throughout an entire TW, I'd shoot myself in the face.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hellsarcher - Harshlands
    Hellsarcher - Harshlands Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    this is funny, but still not as funny as longknife pm'ing me "what type of mental retardation do you have?" after he died at west b:laugh just watched the first 20 seconds of that video and all I heard / saw was dead psy and swearing b:chuckle
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    this is funny, but still not as funny as longknife pm'ing me "what type of mental retardation do you have?" after he died at west b:laugh just watched the first 20 seconds of that video and all I heard / saw was dead psy and swearing b:chuckle

Well you see ****, when I say 4-5 times that I'm trying to 1v1 someone, and then you constantly hang on the wall or in the air and then drop down to Take Aim the moment our fight starts....

And when your reputation on Harshlands is "that pheggot that constantly asks to 1v1 you, but conveniently sends the 'hey wanna 1v1 ya you do ok 123 go' message AS HE'S CHARGING TAKE AIM ON YOU AS YOU'RE CLEARLY ALREADY IN A FIGHT...."

And YET you do all this without this sort of "I don't care, **** you" or "I don't care because I hate you" or "trolling you is funny lolololol" attitude, but rather you always seem COMPLETELY oblivious to how people react to what you do or WHY people get annoyed with you....

Then yes, I do begin to wonder if you have some form of social or mental disability. I wouldn't be asking if you were just another guy that gets the kill and says "lol noob u suck," but you tend to die and then want revenge BUT you wait until your opponent is in another fight to charge a Take Aim, and then after, when they return, you act puzzled if they kill you on the spot, or if they don't kill you, then you sit there chatting nicely before shooting them in the back of the head again the moment they're mid-fight as you claim "ok 1v1 123 go."

Reminds me of Aspergers syndrome, hence the question.

You never answered me btw.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Personal insults and using illnesses to offend people aren't tolerated on the forums.

Closed.
This discussion has been closed.