Ultimate Seeker Guide

Murderfists - Lost City
Murderfists - Lost City Posts: 13 Arc User
edited December 2012 in Seeker
WELCOME, TO THE ULTIMATE PWI SEEKER GUIDE

In this guide I will list all the steps to success in becoming the BEST SEEKER YOU CAN POSSIBLY BE!!!

Step 1: Name

Now, your name has to be something that screams, "I'm gonna kill you every chance I get!" Therefore you should start with a violent act to begin your name. The second part of your name should be something like... a body part or a weapon or something. Here are some examples...

-PunchFists
-KickLegs
-MurderBlade
-MassacreFace
-KillKnife
-RiotToes
-BreakBack
-GenocideFingers

Part 2: Fashion

"Fashion? What does fashion have to do with being an awesome seeker??" You ask? Shut up and listen. Fashion is everything. You're goal as a seeker isn't to defend your guild's honor or to rack up kills or to farm or some ****. Look at all the seeker moves. They're cool as ****!!! As should be your fashion. Your goal as a seeker is to kill with style and bravado that leaves each player you kill going, "Whoa, I'm pissed that I got PWNED but, **** that was awesome **** and that dude looked ****in' sweeeeet!!" and to strike fear into the heart of every player that looks upon your seekery epicness. You need an awe-inspiring look to go with this awe-inspiring class.

Part 3: Badass Combos

I can't give any specifics here because, I don't much feel like getting two-shot by my own combo. But, look into all the genie skills and mixing them with your debuffs and you'll be making full R9 +12 JOSD barbs into minced meat in no time.

Part 4: PVE

?????

Part 5: PVP

It's a fact that Seekers are 100% unkillable. The devs maybe forgot to implement seeker death or something but, as a seeker you can never die. So, it's all about killing as many targets as you can in the smallest amount of time. Also, you must kill them before they get to sz. This is usually very easy as Sage heartseeker has a 120% to immobilize and I'm not completely sure on how long it lasts but, I think it's somewhere around 2 days or something. So, you immobilize for 2 days and then fire away. Of course, it won't take you nearly that long to kill even the tankiest of opponents since your Sage Gemini Slash does 10000% weapon damage +22000 additional damage or something like that. If you're looking to kite in a battle (which, of course is pointless since you cannot die) it's very easy to do even with all the stuns and what-not out there. The only purpose of kiting for a seeker would be to spice it up a bit and add the fun of the chase. Obviously, you are role-playing the hunted here and Seekers are naturally the hunter, being at the top of the PWI food chain and all. Sage unfetter increases movement speed by something like 2 million percent and gives you permanent anti-stun/movement debuff after the first time you cast it and it lasts forever. Vortex? Overrated. In fact, I never even learned vortex. Maybe good for PVE or something but, who cares? Back to PVP. Battling arcane? Just 1-shot them. Battling Heavy armor? Simple.. just 1-shot them. Battling light armor? 1-shot. Sin or archer hiding in stealth? Tell them you'll give 'em a cookie if they come out and then ****in' 1-shot them. Occasionally, you get one of those "super-tanky" josd types. How do you deal with them? Seeker Combo+Josd Dude= Expensive corpse

Part 6: The Glory

Obviously, as a seeker, you're looked upon by the other classes as a Big Brother/Sister type figure. As such, it is up to you to be as epic and glorious as possible. This may not be easy for some of you but, remember: Actions speak louder than words. Other factions talking some mad ****?? 1-shot them and don't speak a word. Just soak in the glory of being awesome and respected by everyone in game. You are the White Knight of PWI. Without a doubt, just by creating this guide, I've created along with it a Super-Race of Seekers that will change the way this game is played.

b:cool
Post edited by Murderfists - Lost City on

Comments

• MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    hahaha b:laugh
  • TieIer - Dreamweaver
    TieIer - Dreamweaver Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    this is really funny but makes me think that you're qqing (prob becasue i play too Much lol)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • My__Camry - Heavens Tear
    My__Camry - Heavens Tear Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    WELCOME, TO THE ULTIMATE PWI SEEKER GUIDE

In this guide I will list all the steps to success in becoming the BEST SEEKER YOU CAN POSSIBLY BE!!!

Step 1: Name

Now, your name has to be something that screams, "I'm gonna kill you every chance I get!" Therefore you should start with a violent act to begin your name. The second part of your name should be something like... a body part or a weapon or something. Here are some examples...

-PunchFists
    -KickLegs
    -MurderBlade
    -MassacreFace
    -KillKnife
    -RiotToes
    -BreakBack
    -GenocideFingers

"Fashion? What does fashion have to do with being an awesome seeker??" You ask? Shut up and listen. Fashion is everything. You're goal as a seeker isn't to defend your guild's honor or to rack up kills or to farm or some ****. Look at all the seeker moves. They're cool as ****!!! As should be your fashion. Your goal as a seeker is to kill with style and bravado that leaves each player you kill going, "Whoa, I'm pissed that I got PWNED but, **** that was awesome **** and that dude looked ****in' sweeeeet!!" and to strike fear into the heart of every player that looks upon your seekery epicness. You need an awe-inspiring look to go with this awe-inspiring class.

Part 3: Badass Combos

I can't give any specifics here because, I don't much feel like getting two-shot by my own combo. But, look into all the genie skills and mixing them with your debuffs and you'll be making full R9 +12 JOSD barbs into minced meat in no time.

Part 4: PVE

?????

Part 5: PVP

It's a fact that Seekers are 100% unkillable. The devs maybe forgot to implement seeker death or something but, as a seeker you can never die. So, it's all about killing as many targets as you can in the smallest amount of time. Also, you must kill them before they get to sz. This is usually very easy as Sage heartseeker has a 120% to immobilize and I'm not completely sure on how long it lasts but, I think it's somewhere around 2 days or something. So, you immobilize for 2 days and then fire away. Of course, it won't take you nearly that long to kill even the tankiest of opponents since your Sage Gemini Slash does 10000% weapon damage +22000 additional damage or something like that. If you're looking to kite in a battle (which, of course is pointless since you cannot die) it's very easy to do even with all the stuns and what-not out there. The only purpose of kiting for a seeker would be to spice it up a bit and add the fun of the chase. Obviously, you are role-playing the hunted here and Seekers are naturally the hunter, being at the top of the PWI food chain and all. Sage unfetter increases movement speed by something like 2 million percent and gives you permanent anti-stun/movement debuff after the first time you cast it and it lasts forever. Vortex? Overrated. In fact, I never even learned vortex. Maybe good for PVE or something but, who cares? Back to PVP. Battling arcane? Just 1-shot them. Battling Heavy armor? Simple.. just 1-shot them. Battling light armor? 1-shot. Sin or archer hiding in stealth? Tell them you'll give 'em a cookie if they come out and then ****in' 1-shot them. Occasionally, you get one of those "super-tanky" josd types. How do you deal with them? Seeker Combo+Josd Dude= Expensive corpse

Part 6: The Glory

Obviously, as a seeker, you're looked upon by the other classes as a Big Brother/Sister type figure. As such, it is up to you to be as epic and glorious as possible. This may not be easy for some of you but, remember: Actions speak louder than words. Other factions talking some mad ****?? 1-shot them and don't speak a word. Just soak in the glory of being awesome and respected by everyone in game. You are the White Knight of PWI. Without a doubt, just by creating this guide, I've created along with it a Super-Race of Seekers that will change the way this game is played.

b:cool

Don't you know that Chuck Norris was original Seeker? b:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckle
  • HOTpaige - Archosaur
    HOTpaige - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Lols b:chuckle
  • Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear
    Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,681 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    And these ladies and gentlement is a successful troll

b:thanksb:thanksb:thanks good job , we need a good laugh sometimes here
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue
  • _Rysan_ - Lost City
    _Rysan_ - Lost City Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    LMAO damn murder u got me dieing hereb:laugh
    And i thought u were only good one shoting
  • Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary
    Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    b:cryb:cry I failed at point 1. I have lots of fashion though... is there still hope that I'll become an ultimate seeker? b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    Epros - Raging Tide Posts: 1,720 Arc User
    edited August 2012

reminds me of the ginyu force from DBZ. oh lawdy did those guys have style.....

STRIKE A POSE!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Meteorain_ - Heavens Tear
    _Meteorain_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    This made me LOL so hard!

+1 for this. b:victory
  • aretsuku
    aretsuku Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Sticky!
  • kayparker
    kayparker Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    you forgot to explain how to use those turbines you have on your feet to escape when you run out of potions and genie, and how to force exit the game before u die and prevent being humiliated, in fact if u want to stealth make a sin, if not well your guide is failed
  • Murderfists - Lost City
    Murderfists - Lost City Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    kayparker wrote: »
    you forgot to explain how to use those turbines you have on your feet to escape when you run out of potions and genie, and how to force exit the game before u die and prevent being humiliated, in fact if u want to stealth make a sin, if not well your guide is failed

Infinite tries based on when you want to strike because of stealth and waiting for me to be on full cooldown, 2 spark AND better sharding/refines and you still get me maybe 1/30 times. Even a chimp would get lucky and kill something with as many tries as you give it. Morai teleports are not force logging, by the way. Go improve your k/d ratio on something you can kill, you easy-mode fuggamite. b:kiss
  • Nniotora - Lost City
    Nniotora - Lost City Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Infinite tries based on when you want to strike because of stealth and waiting for me to be on full cooldown, 2 spark AND better sharding/refines and you still get me maybe 1/30 times. Even a chimp would get lucky and kill something with as many tries as you give it. Morai teleports are not force logging, by the way. Go improve your k/d ratio on something you can kill, you easy-mode fuggamite. b:kiss

well said sir
    @kay maybe if you dont stealth double spark windshield get me to 90% hp be4 immuen to sz you canm talk about anythingb:bye
    100% F2P legit 105 since starting this game. Full rank9 jaded +12 seeker. .tinyurl.com/nocashshopHaters gona hate cuz they cant play a game
  • Diazex - Heavens Tear
    Diazex - Heavens Tear Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    BRAVO!!! BRAVO!!!!! WONDERFUL!!!!!b:laughb:thanksb:chuckle
  • braza4u
    braza4u Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    wowb:laugh
  • OMarvelous - Sanctuary
    OMarvelous - Sanctuary Posts: 339 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    LMAO well done!
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited December 2012
    Why did it have to get necro'd? Now I have to put up an alarm system and home security on this glorious thread. b:cry
    (Insert fancy image here)
This discussion has been closed.