PWI, whats up with these promos... apoth? You can do better -.-

hasseee
hasseee Posts: 27 Arc User
edited August 2012 in General Discussion
First charger orbs... and now gods tea, i would really like to hear a GM comment this and tell me how they were thinking when they gave us this... b:surrender
Post edited by hasseee on

Comments

• JadedDream - Raging Tide
    JadedDream - Raging Tide Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Possibly because the promo's tend to "glitch" and either send people to many rewards, not enough or none at all. At least flooding the market with apotho that anyone with the appropriate skill level can make and means to farm the mats, or buy, isn't going to flood the market. Look at what happen with the heroic chest promo b:bye
  • _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver
    _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 753 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    hasseee wrote: »
    First charger orbs... and now gods tea, i would really like to hear a GM comment this and tell me how they were thinking when they gave us this... b:surrender

oh yea, lets give everyone a scroll of tome, and why we are at it, throw in some sky cover rings to! :D

thats why...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I Miss the old days of PWIb:surrender
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Why Apoth? It's terrible incentive to buy it.

Can we have a GM response on this? I expect one....never.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    EH, my first instinct was to agree with their choice of promo but I suppose they could do with a less lame incentive, seeing as how there is already end game gear available to buy in the CS >.>
  • NastyMuffinz - Sanctuary
    NastyMuffinz - Sanctuary Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I really liked the demon/sage event cards from the promo last week. I thought that was really cool.
  • hasseee
    hasseee Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    oh yea, lets give everyone a scroll of tome, and why we are at it, throw in some sky cover rings to! :D

thats why...

Yeah cuz thats exactly what i want... no -.- How about something useful like, lets say the buff items that come out of Maiden-Kissed chests from quiz, those are actually useful.. and not 1 item / 100 packs or whatever they put.. if they're gonna put apoth as a promo.. put higher quantities, what they have now is ridicolous b:shocked