Your Recent Fails

ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
edited August 2012 in General Discussion
Ok time for funny self fails.

No ragging on other people just admit your own fails that you've done recently.

I myself have telestoned into Disaster (bh59) instead of Wraithgate (bh69) 3 days in a row on my cleric when going to help out. Even while thinking ok 69, wraithgate and even after having just telestoned in with my seeker correctly.

b:surrender
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
Post edited by ZoracGallant - Raging Tide on

Comments

• KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    CBA to look for that thread from recently and relink it >.>
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    It's not recent, but my best....err.....worst fail was dying in FB29 as a Lv. 101. What happened is that I did the FB right after I was catshopped, and I unequiped all my gear because ppl just do that.

Forgot to put it on and I died from pulling all mobs and taking damage from the exploding ones, also killing the tabber. b:cute

As for recent....forgot to grab BH on 2 chars and ran the whole thing. It was BH Aba, was soloing with a friend, if that makes sense.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear
    Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,681 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I haven't had any recent fails on Archer , but i had on sin.

Both happened in FF.

1st i misclicked and ran directly into a bunch of mobs before 3rd boss. No stealth , no deaden nerves , the death was horrible.

2nd was when i tried to tele to a Bishop , the Bitc.h moved and petrified me ..... met a painful death from all the Sirens sourrounding her.

and a near-fail when i clicked a normal low lvl HP potion instead of a crab meat while soloing a shade. left me with nearly 600 HP , gave some shocks to the squad but i survived.

I'll go do the walk of shame

b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue
  • crystalpink
    crystalpink Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    My most recent fail was when I pressed the wrong hotkey because I forgot that the character I played was my Veno.

I pressed the F1, which is the hotkey for Morning Dew on my wizard and the hotkey for Bramble Guard on my Veno, trying to heal when my Veno's HP was less than 50% due to getting mobbed by the mobs I was grinding on.
    As a result, the skill triggered was, of course, Bramble Guard.
    Luckily, my Veno survived with about 1-2% HP left b:victory

Note to self: Don't play 6 different classes within 3 hours under sleepy condition. b:chuckle
    (\__/)
    (O.o )
    ( > < )
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny and this attached message into your signature to help him on his quest for world domination.

Server: Abyss
    IGNs: Valentina (Magus), Amanita (Heretic), Avicenia (Slayer), Mirabillis (Champion), Solange (Berserker)
    Xfire username: crystalpink
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    In FB19, get myself killed not realizing that our now fully licensed cleric had just learned his rez, so I ported back to town. Got inside to run back to squad, stepped too close to the wrong way, got immediately killed again. b:surrender Darn cactopods. b:chuckle

In BH79 go to heal the tank. Pandora starts causing me to lag really bad. Click squad member who has aggro, put on heal macro, and tab out to close it down. Come back to "umm venus, you're only healing yourself...." "Um, heal please." Apparently it had somehow targeted me instead of the person in the squad. Whoopsie daisy.

For some reason I keep hitting the "p" button to pull up my pets list to call my summon on my lowbie mystic. Even though its hotkeyed and I'm fully aware that it's a skill not a pet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Currant - Dreamweaver
    Currant - Dreamweaver Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    My most recent fail?

Trying another MMO! b:laugh
    "Even a happy life cannot be without a measure of darkness, and the word happy would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness. It is far better take things as they come along with patience and equanimity."
    -Carl Jung

This isn't my actual character...I just like the name b:victory
  • BerserkBeast - Sanctuary
    BerserkBeast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Getting Chips as BH rewards for 4 times in a row.
    Not really my fault but still a big fail of mine b:angry
    The only way to beat a troll is....to troll him back b:angry
  • Kaytrine - Heavens Tear
    Kaytrine - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Most recent fail.

Killed final boss in FF but wondered why the heck did it take so long. Turns out I had full r9 rather than aps. Worst part, I had CotD on.

P.S. fail part was the fact that I didnt' notice

Worst fail of all time.

Got super excited from pk'ing at west I forgot my SL was off and dropped my G15 dags.
  • Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary
    Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Hmm... something that happens to me a bit too often... clicking vortex, clicking mp potion right after, switching to another char to throw in an aoe, switch back to seeker to see that I swapped the icons instead of clicking the mp pot, my vortex dropped and I'm dying.

.__."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Baby_pho - Heavens Tear
    Baby_pho - Heavens Tear Posts: 636 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    everything I do is fail b:sad. most recent one is... fail to refine. the elders dont like me no more b:cry. they dunt give me refine b:cry
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    My biggest fail was when I went with the impression that not everyone in this game is an idiot. I'm about 20% right which is a failing grade b:worriedb:sad
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • __Survival__ - Raging Tide
    __Survival__ - Raging Tide Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    My biggest fail was when I went with the impression that not everyone in this game is an idiot. I'm about 20% right which is a failing grade b:worriedb:sad

this lol, and farming level 60 mats a long time ago, and not thinking harpy wraith would hit that hard, so i seen him coming and farmed the mat right next to him anyway (as a lvl 63 pure wizzy) needless to say, i died faster than i knew what was going on, also hated harpy wraith everyday there after.
  • scarfaceclaw
    scarfaceclaw Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    This one didnt happen to me, but i think its worth mentioning for its uber-failness.

Someone in my faction accidentally NPC'd 100 Uncanny Crystals.

As for me, in a similar vein, i wasnt paying attention to the prices in a catshop and paid 10m for 100 rep badges :(
    What kind of fool pays for a free game.
  • witniss
    witniss Posts: 517 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    my Most Recent Fail Was When I Pressed The Wrong Hotkey Because I Forgot That The Character I Played Was My Veno.

I Pressed The F1, Which Is The Hotkey For Morning Dew On My Wizard And The Hotkey For Bramble Guard On My Veno, Trying To Heal When My Veno's Hp Was Less Than 50% Due To Getting Mobbed By The Mobs I Was Grinding On.
    As A Result, The Skill Triggered Was, Of Course, Bramble Guard.
    Luckily, My Veno Survived With About 1-2% Hp Left B:victory

Note To Self: Don't Play 6 Different Classes Within 3 Hours Under Sleepy Condition. B:chuckle

Holy Forum Avatar Batman
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • crystalpink
    crystalpink Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    witniss wrote: »
    Holy Forum Avatar Batman
    lol I'm not even sure how I got that replacement avatar.
    That ugly-and-scary looking avatar has been there since 2-3 days ago.

b:chuckle
    (\__/)
    (O.o )
    ( > < )
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny and this attached message into your signature to help him on his quest for world domination.

Server: Abyss
    IGNs: Valentina (Magus), Amanita (Heretic), Avicenia (Slayer), Mirabillis (Champion), Solange (Berserker)
    Xfire username: crystalpink
  • Anri_Rose - Archosaur
    Anri_Rose - Archosaur Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I just recently traded my attendence signet for the lvl 90 one
    Not realizing it was lvl 90 v.v
    sooo now im out one signet ring , opps
    Where have all the mages gone. Long time casting.
    Who altered my siggy im
    kinda scared b:shocked
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Just before Duke started shouting every 5 seconds last week, someone posted on world chat to sell 2 x Eye of the Jungle for 3mill each. Yep - I bought em thinking someone just had no idea what they were worth. They're in AH now for 100k......
  • ClericMD - Lost City
    ClericMD - Lost City Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    My genie has 30 dex for a long time so I decide reset it. See a shop with tokens in 13k so I buy some. I thought that you get only one origination order for each 20 tokens (I can swear that last time I buy orders that was the exchange rate) so buy 500 tokens, then went to npc and start making them and go afk...The thing is that now you get 10 orders for each 20 tokens b:surrender so now i have 225 orders that dont need b:sad.

btw wts origination orders pm fast b:laugh

PD: sorry for my bad english
  • JinxRake - Momaganon
    JinxRake - Momaganon Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Ran FCC yesterday. We're killing Dreadindra, all going well, tanking with no problem, boss has 10K Hp left so I decide to leave him to my squad mates to finish off and I stealth to go take care of the next shade and bishes so we can make a full pull. I run out of the room, through ALL the mobs without realizing the boss had hit me with an AoE just before it died...so I run like an idiot unstealthed with all the mobs on my trail. And I had used the yellow stealth, so there goes that option.
    Ran with the mobs back almost towards the start of the whole instance b:laugh...and died while trying to get back into stealth. The barb did the pull backwards with the cleric, I get revived, I go do my job. Idiot moment of the day.
  • dog10240
    dog10240 Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Getting Chips as BH rewards for 4 times in a row.
    Not really my fault but still a big fail of mine b:angry

4 times is nothing. I know people who have gotten it for weeks on straight...yes its possible...
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Joined a BH RB the minute I logged on my archer because I saw an ad, picked up the BH quick and went in. Only to realize I'd left half of my gear in the account stash. (Done this twice now)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • Subtraction - Harshlands
    Subtraction - Harshlands Posts: 690 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    there's a r9 third cast +12 wizard on harshlands with a level 97 genie with 51 lucky points

does that count?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Ewa Sonnet has the best pair of jugs ever. Nothing else compares." - Eoria.
    HE'S OVERALL KNOWLEDGE OF THE CLASS IS LEGIT.