Bring back DQ prices

shyloann
shyloann Posts: 4 Arc User
edited September 2012 in Suggestion Box
Recently dq prices have droped to 1 coin... dq was the only way i made my money so im flat broke all the time now :( pplease change it backb:angry
Post edited by shyloann on

Comments

• D_u_s_t_y - Archosaur
    D_u_s_t_y - Archosaur Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    well boom went my main source of income at low lvls
    :b (my version)
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    Apostasy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,197 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    lol yeah, i noticed... they nerfed the prices to begin with at the npc vendors in 2010 and now they dropped to 1 coin... anything to push us to spend real money. I do that enough and it seems the only way to make any kind of money for the majority of players is grinding... particularly during 2x drops... casters nirvy =/= money except during 2x and im not sure I do anything even then but just break even... The raps and cannys to sell at the end doesnt fully cover hp and mp charms, apothecary supplies, atk and def charms, and hp potions and perfect stones to refill genies, etc etc qq qq qq... b:surrender

oh *psy* might as well get direct deposit from my job right to pw's account... b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KokkieVenom - Heavens Tear
    KokkieVenom - Heavens Tear Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    If you haven't noticed the droprate of gear in lower levels have been increased.
    This way you can sell the gear instead of the DQ-items.
    So your income hasn't been lowered as you think.
    My new BM is lvl 35 now and I got about 100K more then I used to get(always normal questing)
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    Apostasy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,197 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    If you haven't noticed the droprate of gear in lower levels have been increased.
    This way you can sell the gear instead of the DQ-items.
    So your income hasn't been lowered as you think.
    My new BM is lvl 35 now and I got about 100K more then I used to get(always normal questing)

Hmm... tyvm actually... i might have to see about various level toons workin different dungeons maybe for molds, etc...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    The income from quests is increased to make sure you still earn enough money for everything.

You'll just have to go back to questing instead of hypering your way to 100
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris