before i forget the second question i was going to ask

Options
m1234567890
m1234567890 Posts: 20 Arc User
edited August 2012 in Support Desk
on average i grind about 250 dq points per hour when not actively searching for points. i play about 4 hours a day when i play, which is at least 2 days per week. i am curious as to how when my last dq purchase was back in may how is it i have only regained the 20 k i spent? can i have the point ranges for the percentage of points actually awarded and how much the point ? cause i know over a period of 5 days off from work i played all the time which means i ground out 10k in dq points and npc'd them. i want the horse, so my question is this, how many dq points do i actually have to grind to make 1 dq reward point. is it 10 to 1, 100 to 1, what?
Post edited by m1234567890 on

Comments

• ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    on average i grind about 250 dq points per hour when not actively searching for points. i play about 4 hours a day when i play, which is at least 2 days per week. i am curious as to how when my last dq purchase was back in may how is it i have only regained the 20 k i spent? can i have the point ranges for the percentage of points actually awarded and how much the point ? cause i know over a period of 5 days off from work i played all the time which means i ground out 10k in dq points and npc'd them. i want the horse, so my question is this, how many dq points do i actually have to grind to make 1 dq reward point. is it 10 to 1, 100 to 1, what?

Different items are worth different number of points. They say on them how much. Higher lvl dq from higher lvl mobs drop more. I think highest is 35 points per item.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Different items are worth different number of points. They say on them how much. Higher lvl dq from higher lvl mobs drop more. I think highest is 35 points per item.

This is of course excluding Chest of Coins from Rebirth which have a value of 500 each (Sadly the only way to get them now besides heroic chests)
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    This is of course excluding Chest of Coins from Rebirth which have a value of 500 each (Sadly the only way to get them now besides heroic chests)

Oh yeah I forget about those, I always just sell mine for 200k to other people that care about dq points lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • m1234567890
    m1234567890 Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    MY QUESTION IS THIS, since i didnt make myself clear. i had shown that i had earned more than 20k in dq points just using general numbers, and i had shown that my last purchase of reward items was approximately 3 months ago. i have also shown that i pay attention to small details as to what point values are (why i know i average approximately 200 points per hour when not grinding dq items). my question is why am i so much lower in over all accumulation, then where i have myself figured. so again i ask is there a dq conversion rate from dq points to dq reward points.

i keep track of small things so i can optimize everything when it comes to developing my toon.
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited August 2012
    Options
    For a guy that complains so much about having to click two buttons for free exp, you sure put a lot of effort into this.

Core is broken. It's always been broken. It doesn't update properly, and it rarely shows the proper DQ balance. I can take anywhere from two days to two months to get updated.

The only true fix is to submit a ticket so that someone on the support team will force an update so it will show your proper balance.

Also, your guesswork, isn't true numbers, so your calculations could be way off. (Unless of course you're keeping exact track of every DQ point in-game, and if that's the case, you've got different issues.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • theusurper
    theusurper Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    For a guy that complains so much about having to click two buttons for free exp, you sure put a lot of effort into this.

Core is broken. It's always been broken. It doesn't update properly, and it rarely shows the proper DQ balance. I can take anywhere from two days to two months to get updated.

The only true fix is to submit a ticket so that someone on the support team will force an update so it will show your proper balance.

Also, your guesswork, isn't true numbers, so your calculations could be way off. (Unless of course you're keeping exact track of every DQ point in-game, and if that's the case, you've got different issues.)

that account was banned from the forums i read the terms a second time and see u should have been banned from the forums as well for flaming. considering i, in no way, insulted anyone IN THE BEGINNING of that thread u refer to which seems to have been deleted. now you are just bating reffering back to that thread period.

ok my guesswork consists of this, since you are going out of your way to discredit me. every hour or so i return to npc to empty my inv, i check out of curiosity, how many points i had accumulated. i used the lowest number i remembered collecting since there were 5 point items collected while helping others as well. so you are right, they could be way off... on the low side so now i'm going through to check into my past posts to look for u and your flaming, specially since my last account was blocked and i hadn't broken a rule i asked for a GM TO EXPLAIN and got alot of folk who weren't gm's
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited August 2012
    Options
    theusurper wrote: »
    that account was banned from the forums i read the terms a second time and see u should have been banned from the forums as well for flaming. considering i, in no way, insulted anyone IN THE BEGINNING of that thread u refer to which seems to have been deleted. now you are just bating reffering back to that thread period.

ok my guesswork consists of this, since you are going out of your way to discredit me. every hour or so i return to npc to empty my inv, i check out of curiosity, how many points i had accumulated. i used the lowest number i remembered collecting since there were 5 point items collected while helping others as well. so you are right, they could be way off... on the low side so now i'm going through to check into my past posts to look for u and your flaming, specially since my last account was blocked and i hadn't broken a rule i asked for a GM TO EXPLAIN and got alot of folk who weren't gm's

Common sense tells you to Submit a Ticket.
    You will rarely get a response from a GM by asking a question in the forum. That's what submitting a ticket is for.

Your GM response is Here.

They have also stated that they are going to be making some major fixes to the PWE sites and forums soon. (Again, I'm not holding my breath on this one.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]