2»

Comments

• Paulrogers - Harshlands
    Paulrogers - Harshlands Posts: 653 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    no one actually died.

lol I had so many of those too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Ewa Sonnet has the best pair of jugs ever. Nothing else compares." - Eoria.
    HE'S OVERALL KNOWLEDGE OF THE CLASS IS LEGIT.
  • ___ - Raging Tide
    ___ - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    pretty sure i killed a lot of people their first time on angeRR, hey icon i still have a screenshot of you saying you had an ex girlfriend who use to like cartoon **** what up with that
  • Dispelle - Harshlands
    Dispelle - Harshlands Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    From the very moment I turned white name I knew there'd be trouble.

As the light of power grew around me, I shed my blue-name and threw it into the abyss. I was given but a moment to revel in my glory as I had surpassed the tutorial phase of the game.

It was in this moment that Akira_Green a "level 31 barb" Turned around and 1 shot me!

b:angryb:angryb:angry

b:chuckle (love your siggy, btw)

I was killing dryads and such near Great Lake with a few others around my level (just northeast of Silver Pool I believe), when a sin unstealthed and littered the terrain with our bodies. Then a barb came in to hunt the sin, followed by someone coming over to hunt the barb, etc. It got pretty dramatic over there for a bit. I finally finished my quest while they continued trying to one-up each other.
  • Roin - Harshlands
    Roin - Harshlands Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Hidden Orchid
    level 30

Organizing a two squad alliance rescue mission vrs Citadel and Rule34, it was the begining of the server so things were alot more interesting because of the level race, pvp was just begining, and items were alot more exciting.

Same battle as Icon.

pvp back then was so much fun b:pleased
  • Venushin - Harshlands
    Venushin - Harshlands Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Same battle as Icon.

pvp back then was so much fun b:pleased
    Roin!!!!! <3
    "He who laughs last... is lagged!"
  • Roin - Harshlands
    edited August 2012
    Roin!!!!! <3

Hey Venu :D
  • Hellsarcher - Harshlands
    Hellsarcher - Harshlands Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Hey Venu :D

Roin come back and play b:surrender
  • Roin - Harshlands
    edited August 2012
    Roin come back and play b:surrender

I might come back for a little but i have no $$ right now and gave everything away when i quit last time so if i do it will be on my bm or archer which are not even lvl 90 and prob have no gear =(
  • Nurfed_You - Harshlands
    Nurfed_You - Harshlands Posts: 754 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    @roin i might have enough stuff/coin to scrounge up a tt90 set to get you started. or if you felt like merchenting i could set you up to like start doing teles/pstones or something cheap like that rep would be a decent cheap starter.

I kept coming to this thread and feeling like i remembered you, but i couldn't remember why. It hit me that we were in guild together and used to talk about mage things back before i hit 100. if you come back to game hit me up. I'm sure if everyone donated something we could get you on your feet
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]