Getting back into PWI?

kimikimii
kimikimii Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2012 in Dungeons & Tactics
Hi there. Recently I've been thinking of getting back into PWI. A few months back when they released the new species or classes or whatever, I stopped playing because it got kind of really bored.
After looking back through the website I kind of want to get back into it, but I don't know if I should.
Is there anything new going on or anything that will persuade me to get back into PWI? :Y
Thanks.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by kimikimii on

Comments

• Nurfed_You - Harshlands
    Nurfed_You - Harshlands Posts: 754 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    this last upgrade to the game has mostly been a step forward in the right direction. 3rd cast nirvana to almost rival r9's power. pretty simple to farm. some tw adjustments. towers actually hurt and such. overall better, but the population is still low. so merchenting is slow. as is selling things that you farm. i know on harshlands its almost like all the players who know how to farm/merchent got their gear or quit. then you have the players who buy everything with a credit card. then you have the people who didnt learn to farm or merch and their gear is just below par and no one wants to do anything with them. jsut what i've noticed since i came back
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]