Starting a New Character.

2»

Comments

• KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Anyone is welcome to join.

Just need to decide how to organize this effectively so all persons who wish to participate can do so.

Either I'll make a thread about it or I'll have people contact me ingame and go from there.
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • crystalpink
    crystalpink Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Wah, you are on HT server whereas I am on Sanctuary.
    I can't join you b:cry

I vote for Wizard because that's the first class I played when I started playing PWI b:chuckle
    (\__/)
    (O.o )
    ( > < )
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny and this attached message into your signature to help him on his quest for world domination.

Server: Abyss
    IGNs: Valentina (Magus), Amanita (Heretic), Avicenia (Slayer), Mirabillis (Champion), Solange (Berserker)
    Xfire username: crystalpink
    edited August 2012
    Wah, you are on HT server whereas I am on Sanctuary.
    I can't join you b:cry

I vote for Wizard because that's the first class I played when I started playing PWI b:chuckle

You could join. Just select a different server b:chuckle

This is purely for fun. The reason I selected my server is since I'm "running" this "event" if you will I have players on my server whom will help for things we can't do on our own such our cultivation quests etc.

This is also for seeing if there are any issues / bugs with the new lower level content etc that new players would come across while playing.
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• shotwhointhewhat
    shotwhointhewhat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    try veno, by far the most versatile class in game and lots of fun

I dispute that claim. BM is the most versatile class in the game.

@KawaiiJen What is your ultimate goal with this character?
  • Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear
    Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,681 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    oh yeah? well mystics can shoot green **** from out wands and male mystics can look really really homosexual so HA

now that is a disarming answer b:chuckleb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue
    edited August 2012
    Well given at the moment more people might do this then I originally thought I'm leaning more toward mystic because of the healing support role they also have.

If there wasn't as many or I was by myself I'd probably have done a veno and may still do a veno depending on the votes. (Mystic is ahead with 2 votes atm due to some fake votes on veno earlier in the day.)
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    My choice 4 ya would be the MYSTIC.....

They're quite fun too play, and also fairly easy to level up on through quests alone...."Not to mention that many of their quest reward (gears & weapons) really look quite Badazz'd!!!b:dirty___ when you finally get them, after finishing the quests that you need for them."b:pleased

Plus, their (attack/defense) Skills as a whole, are pretty well thought out for their class type.....b:victory

Anyone is welcome to join.

Just need to decide how to organize this effectively so all persons who wish to participate can do so.

Either I'll make a thread about it or I'll have people contact me ingame and go from there.

It'd be easiest for you too advertize it here on the threads and then start a newer faction back on {HT} (And give out its name here on the forums) for everyone who wants too to be able too immediately join up with you on it, so they would be able too immediately know who to {WC~out for} so you could answer their WC's and recruit them from there, it should make it alot easier for you too do it that way.......b:victory
  • OrihimeAngel - Lost City
    OrihimeAngel - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I think it'll be a nice idea to make a faction with everybody participating. I won't be able to make an account tonight but I'll try tomorrow and a faction would help keep the group especially if not enough can fit in a squad. Just make a lot of execs, make their names known so people can easily pm them to join :) Hopefully and nice community will sprout from this, love the idea.
    edited August 2012
    seitori wrote: »
    It'd be easiest for you too advertize it here on the threads and then start a newer faction back on {HT} (And give out its name here on the forums) for everyone who wants too to be able too immediately join up with you on it, so they would be able too immediately know who to {WC~out for} so you could answer their WC's and recruit them from there, it should make it alot easier for you to do it that way.......b:victory

Eh the issue will be coming up with a name for the faction and then who do I trust with officer positions.
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• OrihimeAngel - Lost City
    OrihimeAngel - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Eh the issue will be coming up with a name for the faction and then who do I trust with officer positions.

Don't think the name would matter too much. Also execs can't do any damage if they turn on you. only give higher ranks to trustworthy people.

Well, seems like fun, hopefully I'd be able to catch up tomorrow, can't get on atm. Have fun.
    edited August 2012
    Don't think the name would matter too much. Also execs can't do any damage if they turn on you. only give higher ranks to trustworthy people.

Well, seems like fun, hopefully I'd be able to catch up tomorrow, can't get on atm. Have fun.

Well now I need to come up with a faction name everyone approves and make a thread on all of this oh boy! -_-

K so name suggestions.

Was going to say something forum related but that's too restrictive since I'd accept anyone not just forumers.

Bleh. Anyone want to me come up with a name and maybe a concept art for it? :>
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    well im iffy on making a new char cos

1) i ran out of pho names

2) there's not alot of chars that I do not have seeker/archers being the 2. I have a lvl 8x bm but I can restart one. I guess...

3) it kinda sucks starting a melee char since those are only my options. b:chuckle

Make a new one called Kung_pho :P Or Mean_pho :P

b:chuckle

Or you could name some others:

Arappa'PHO

/Or/

PHO'mama

/Or/ just

PHO'bos

/Or/ You if you wanted, you could even make them guess at your real identity, by naming a new character........

PHEE'PHII'???

"Now that would be funny, LoLzzzz!!!!!!"

b:victoryb:pleasedb:victory
    edited August 2012
    Alright based on votes and the amount of players wishing to participate I decided on Mystic. This thread will be closed and a new one will be opened for making this an event.
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Closed by request of the OP.
This discussion has been closed.